• Filmmaker Was Documenting Abuses in CPS and Children Murdered under State Custody Before He Died

In 2009, Bill Bowen released a trailer for a documentary film he was producing exposing the corruption within Child Protection Services across the United States. The film is called Innocence Destroyed. On why he undertook the project to produce this film, Mr. Bowen said: "I decided to dedicate my life to the exposing of one of the worst criminal activities in the history of this country, in my opinion. This criminal organization specialized in destroying families and children and over a thousand children died due to neglect or are outright murdered every year in this country alone, while in the 'protection and control' of CPS. What is really needed here is an expanded public awareness of what CPS has degraded into and the sick criminals that run it. I have decided to produce books and films that will bring these horrific crimes and the criminals responsible for them, to light. That is what I do and I do it 7 days a week, about 12 hours per day." But Bill Bowen died unexpectedly the next year, in 2010, reportedly from a heart attack, before he was able to finish the film. The segments that were completed are now on YouTube, in three different videos.

Read full story...

• Filmmaker Was Documenting Abuses in CPS and Children Murdered under State Custody Before He Died

Anybody in CA specifically or any other state, working on a documentary on cps abuse and legislative reform of the system that allows these tragedies to happen? Any other individuals or groups forming "Children & Family Rights Response Teams" to function as silent witnesses in family court and with children and families during interviews with cps caseworkers at any level? Who is working with county and state representatives to change the laws and protect our Families from dhhs system control? Where can a Family get help filing law suits against your local agency AND individuals? Did you know Families and groups of Families should be requesting investigations by your local grand jury and district attorney into felony/criminal conduct by your local dhhs agency? We are "The Campaign to: STOP PINK MARKET CHILD TRAFFICKING by the u.s. government". Who are you? Where are you? How can we help you? How can we come together and work together to SAVE OUR FAMILIES? May God save, bless, guide and keep us all in His way. Many Blessings....Grammy Fox

I was just wondering what ended up happening with your grandson? Did you get him back yet?

I agree they are monsters they get away with unhuman unheard of torture and caous! They are part of the most reason there is poverty! Im battling my own story and i have began to give up hope i think or thot god turned his back on my family!

CPS took my 2 year old Grandson six weeks ago from his home aided by local law enforcement without a warrant . He has been placed two countys away with five other children he has been so sick since his change in his enviroment he has been to the doctor eight time plus two E.R. visits and Hospitalized once. He was peferectly healthy prior to his removal now he has daily meds they have put him on and requires daily breathing treatment due to ashma exerbation caused by his new allergys. Still his case worker after being advised to place him elsewher refuses to . I have his older brother placed with me and now have permanet custody through Dcf and the court. I requested a home study for placement with me and the caseworker will not acknowledge my request since i questioned her in front of the doctor over her misleading them on medaction dosage. I dont understand what her motive is for refusing to keep him in an eviroment that his health continues to decline in after the doctor advising her to remove him even stated that if he had a attack it could be fatal if he was alone in the night. Please someone out there help me get him in a safe place . He needs to be with family to care for him iam afraid hes going to die. He had bite marks and bruises on him since being there.and is so sad and scared. Please respond he is in danger as i type this.

Cps has taken my child with the aid of sheriff's with out a court order, due process, or imminent danger ( which requires an immediate response). I have proof. He has been to the doc. 8 times, 2 E.R. visit's and 1 hospitalization in a 6 week period .The Lutheran services worker refuses to re move him from that environment and I am wondering if she is receiving a kick back of some sort.He's been assaulted by other children . He has upper and lower teethmark bruse's, scratches, welts, and other unexplained bruise's all over his tiny little 2 year old body. He has been placed on daily prescription medication's since he's been in this foster home as well. Prior to this situation he was in excellent health mentally and physically. The fact of the matter is this corrupt government has declared war on American's as individual's and taking our children as hostage's and adopting them out for the gain of profit. Everybody is getting paid for our babies judge's, police, Lutheran service's worker's. cps attorneys, and attorney's are all guilty of so many charge's on so many levels.

Yes this is true all over our country we need to address these issues because these people are monsters its all a money gain for our county state governments they care nothing about these children

46 years later, I'll never forget the abuse in the CPS system! Oh! and they ensure no lawsuits, by making it impossible to get your case! I hate CPS and the State of TN with a passion! I was later deemed "hard to place" and was given to the first DYSFUNCTIONAL family that came along, and was one of the first females to be put on Ritalin. This government can't even fix the roads, but you all think they can fix children??!!! WAKE UP!

I am afraid that this is like bucking a big corporate entity, one that has grown over the years, and they are able to make a lot of money off it. All in the name of protecting children, but not really.

I AM

This makes my heart grieve for what all these innocent children have to endure; not to mention the heartache for their parents ~ having your children taken away unjustly is KIDNAPPING! These CPS workers, judges, and any other state or court personnel should be arrested for continuing to do this; breaking up families for their own financial gain! Is SO wrong! I hope that someone will finish the work that Bill was doing; and get this message everywhere; needs to be broadcast in EVERY STATE here in the US ~ and get this illegal kidnapping of innocent kids stopped for good!

FB Groups DrPhilExposecps/LukesArmy/FightCPS/BringBackOurKids/StopCPS/FamiliesAgainstGovernmentAbuse/StopChildAbuse/T.E.A.R.S

Bill Bowen was a crusader for children. He was exposing an agency that began as a place for children to be rescued from abuse and neglect, that turned into a system that abused and even caused deaths for the children who were placed in their care. The corruption must be more massive than we can comprehend, if people who are trying to expose this corruption, are losing their lives in questionable manners. I personally have dealt with DHS, know adults that were placed in the system when very young children, and who grew up in this system, and know case workers whose lives were slandered, destroyed, who were trying to fight the system to protect these innocent children, and to do the best they could by them. We, as adults, need to stand together, tell our stories, and continue to carry on Bill's quest. Let's not let the lives of children who were abused, or have lost their lives while in the system, to be in vain. Let's work to make sure this system is once again an agency that is dedicated to the safety and health of children placed in their care. Email me with your personal and only TRUE stories of your involvement with the DHS or CPS system at the following email address, mccutcheonrb@msn.com. You can also post your info on my FaceBook page, RitaRollinsMcCutcheon

This is a mirror of how things are in Ireland and UK.

This was a excellent work done by Bill to show the truth behind a sophisticated organization. If any one taking his work please let me know I would also like to share my story of dealing with CPS.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with anyone who is interested in carrying on Bill's work? Please leave comment here. Are you? Please leave comment here.

This breaks my heart and I'm so angry. There will be a special place in hell for those that have abused these children!!! Bill Bowen is a HERO of all heroes! Thank you Bill!!!

I think it no coincidence that Bill Bowen and Senator Nancy Schaefer along with her husband, who were working to expose extremely serious abuses of CPS, all died in the same year under very mysterious circumstances. Well, not so mysterious if you put two and two together.