• Dr. Gregory Smith Exposes Medical Kidnapping in Arizona

Dr. Gregory Smith, M.D., is the executive producer of the award winning film American Addict, and hosts a weekly radio talk show on KABC 790 in Los Angeles every Saturday night. This past Saturday, February 7, 2015, Dr. Smith discussed the problem of medical kidnapping in Arizona. He interviewed investigative reporter Jennifer Margulis, who recently covered the Leanna Smith case: Corruption and Medical Malpractice Coverup involving Arizona CPS? How One Family was Destroyed. Also interviewed on the show with Dr. Smith was Leanna Smith herself, along with Child Advocate and author Steve Isham, and Attorney Beth Maloney.

Read full story...

I am dealing with cps in Ohio please Help they gave my three children to my abuser straight out of prison..Also they adopted out my baby girl. .

I'm having a hard time dealing with AZ cps. They are rude and I need help dealing with them someone plz contact me asap plz I would like to tell my story

Not only medical kidnap but I suggest that Arizona CPS is causing enough stress in new parents lives that the parents are returning to using the very drugs that they stopped using in order to get reunification. The case in point is the mother of my son's child. After their first child was taken due to the mothers use of methamphetamine she became pregnant again. She immediately quit using and did not use for seven months . When she delivered the child she tested clean as did the newborn however, CPS took this child and placed him in foster care when he was 2 days old. The mother is now totally depressed and back to using meth. I was so proud of her for doing so well and now my 2nd grandson is lost to the system.... Another form of kidnap by the Arizona CPS system....this story is much worse than it sounds. The foster families are inappropriate and there has been no direct contact by CPS to this grandfather or the boys grandmother It seems that anyone can contact the CPS hotline and make a complaint and the child is taken with very little if any investigation. There appears to be very little if any oversight of this agency and they are given so much power they can ruin parents lives daily with no concern for the negative impact they are forcing upon what would otherwise be a wonderful family,