• Breastfeeding Mother Arrested and Babies Taken Away by Force: The Parents’ Side of the Story

The police literally ripped 14 month old Levi from his mother's breast, reports Erica May Carey, as she was nursing him in the car at a California gas station. Her baby was screaming, and she says her breast was exposed as the officers dragged her from the car. As she recounted the events of last Thursday, Erica began weeping, saying that she was "hogtied like an animal, when moments before I was nursing my infant." She was arrested and jailed for fighting to keep her children with her, she tells Health Impact News. The parents say they were actually on their way back to Washington State to attend a scheduled court hearing when police stopped them. Read the parents' side of this story here.

Read full story...

• Breastfeeding Mother Arrested and Babies Taken Away by Force: The Parents’ Side of the Story

Admin said: > The police literally ripped 14 month old Levi from his mother's breast, reports Erica May Carey, as she was nursing him in the car at a California gas station. Her baby was screaming, and she says her breast was exposed as the officers dragged her from the car. As she recounted the events of last Thursday, Erica began weeping, saying that she was "hogtied like an animal, when moments before I was nursing my infant." She was arrested and jailed for fighting to keep her children with her, she tells Health Impact News. The parents say they were actually on their way back to Washington State to attend a scheduled court hearing when police stopped them. Read the parents' side of this story here. Get ready for a whole lot more of this as they attempt to legislate our parental rights away with mandatory poisoning.....i mean.....vaccination of our children. And all this effort to break up a loving family while so many truly abused children go unprotected. The system is irreparably broken. Time for a revolution.

Yes a thousand times over. Been there done that and I can relate with this mother. Knowing the screams and the horror that comes with the children when they are overcome by the authoritarian force of the ungodly DSS. This happened to us. What makes this worse is that they are paid clients that perform their nightmarish acts against God Fearing and family loving parents. Repent ye evil workers of iniquity lest the judgement of the Almighty comes upon you. You shall be judged and this you can rest assured.

Nathan-Short said: > To read this sickens me the cps will most assuredly face the wrath of God on judgment day. Yes Nathan you are 2000% correct. That judgement is shortly going to come to pass as quickly as it was made on the empire of Egypt. Gods wrath is going to be on schedule and as one that loves God I can honestly say work Lord, for I am one that has also experienced the demonic works of the DSS and the CPS. and the FSC. They all have the same father. Satan.

This agency has gotten out of control!!!! Prayers to the family!!!!

why is this state picking on this couple with their babies? my three children were born in Brooklyn, NY and I used olive oil for diaper rash and never had to tell my doctor .... doctors prescribe poisons to children ... the ingredients of the diaper rash lotions recommended and prescribed have serious toxins and hormones .... we are consumers in this country ..... we have G-d given rights to use whatever remedies we want to use on ourselves and our babies for health and healing .... this is a twisted state with a twisted set of ideas as to how to raise children ... glad it never went out west ... it was once the thing to do .... now the western states are the most repressive ....

There are so many cases they should have been working on... cases where children are beaten, starved etc..... this crap happens and children die... no help..... leave this poor family alone and go after he ones who really deserve to be punished because they are killing, literally, their children...,I am a special needs teacher and have seen and been involved in a lot...,. this is not something to continue.... let them be

Vanessa said: > Ten years later my whole family has PTSD thanks to CPS. After 17 months of them lying My family is still suffering from CPS interference, also. And they did nothing about the harrassment and bullying of our son in school, instead, blaming US for his problems!! CPS needs to stop running past the huge fire to investigate all the puffs of smoke in the distance. And what they did to this family was inexcuseable!!

This sound's like a violation of a felony penal code's from the social worker. And countless wic code violation's. The socail worker's should be detained!!!!!! There supervisor's as well, If no harm is presented to the children with no solid proof of feeding neglect. The CPS department is violating the law have any new's station have there attorney look to see if what I say is true. Let the table's turn on the one's who harm our nation. This family is in a hardship while tending to there children there should be love and support to this family with good advice. The worker's that attack poor family's need to become the poor. The law is the law the harm must be present not asumed. That's not in the job discription of CPS or the law to detain with out solid proof. Solid proof get's you what you want not lie's and false amber alert's. CPS worker's that did this if the world find's out your wrong take my advice move to china...

Cps is doing the same thing to my granddaughter and her children today. The children are well taken care of and fed. They are or were happy children but now have ptsd and they were just taken again because the cps worker made my granddaughter and her spouse face off during an argument. They have been dealing with arguments with going separate ways until they cool down and this was being taught to them in counseling that was ordered, but the case worker had other things to do so she said they could not separate and had to finish the argument now. Next day they took the kids because they yelled at each other which is what the dhs worker made them do. Please pray for them they go to court again the 11th. CPS needs to get out of families lives. They don't get the ones where the children are in real danger as we hear everyday about a child dying but children that are well taken care of clean,well fed and well rounded. Lets stop this abuse by this government agency.

Any updates on the Rengo family?

I am sorry to hear that

CPS is an evil entity and does much harm to children and families, that part we can agree about. I have to disagree that children don't belong their parents. They do belong to parents in the sense that parents are responsible to raise them, feed them, clothe them, shelter them and provide for all their necessities. I get that they are not furniture or material goods but they do belong to their parents until they are old enough and grown enough to be on their own and provide for their own necessities. If children don't belong to their parents, are they to be left on their own to do whatever they please and to support themselves? NO!! And if a child does something wrong who is held responsible? Parents are until they are legal adults. One thing that might support your argument is the birth certificate and marriage license. By getting a license to marry you are getting permission from the state and any product of that marriage, i.e. children, also belong to the state, thus the birth certificate. You can do some research on this. It's the only thing that supports your argument that children do not "belong" to their parents.

I have to agree with what many people are saying about CPS, yes they can be very heartless and a lot of times people call them out of spite and they have to check it out as they say even if the person reporting is someone who does it often to a lot of people because they make them mad. It has happened to me. The one thing I really disagree with that some people are commenting and saying is "Children belong too or this or that person OWNS them" A child even though young and needs raised NEVER BELONGS to anyone. It really bothers me that people are talking like they are a piece of furniture or something. No human belongs to anyone, I don't OWN my children, they are human beings, no one owns another human being, whether it be your child or you significant other. Yes you make them and they need raised by you don't own them. It's disrespectful.

Ten years later my whole family has PTSD thanks to CPS. After 17 months of them lying

Google legal name fraud and losethename. Life changers to be sure

There is no legal solution . CPS is a corporation animated by BAR attorneys for the primary benefit of BAR attorneys and their adoption agencies and services. Human trafficking all the way. The legal construct deems all within legally dead. Please read Babylon is Fallen at losethename.com.

As I read a few of your stories and about this story my heart goes out to all who wrongfully have to deal with CPS. I battled for my two boys for years. They never should have stayed with their dad. It was supposed to be temporary. Many things happened over the years....with much more time I could tell my whole story. My point now is my life turned around completely when I found God. My boys have been home with me where they belong and are doing very well. We have moved forward and forgiven. God brought my boys home to me. I just had to have faith! Good night everyone. God bless!

I was wondering what you mean by "When you sign a marriage license all children are considered government property". I don't recall that, but it was over 17 years ago. I want to know so that I can make sure we are protected. I have never heard of that.

Start up a petition against the CPS, get as much reliable information as you can, go and do research about other famiies, get their stories, if you can, get people of influence behind you, people who have money and above all send it to multiple media outlets around the world. If there is one thing that will make a government or agency change its mind it is bad publicity and bad political relationships. Even though most of the worlds political leaders are all cut of the same cloth, bad publicity and a revolution among the people are things they don't want to deal with