• 7 Children Kidnapped by State of Arkansas from Homeschool Family to Remain in State Custody

It will be at least "6 more weeks of kidnapping" for the 7 homeschooled, homebirthed Stanley children, according to their father. Hal and Michelle Stanley were given no warning that their court hearing scheduled for February 12 would be abruptly postponed until March 23. They say they were not given any explanation as to why the hearing was postponed. They had been under the impression that their children would be coming home after the hearing, and had held onto the hope that the crazy situation would be resolved, and their family would be reunited. The pain in their voices was palpable as they expressed their disappointment and grief over the postponement. The father explains to Health Impact News that they are only allowed to visit with their children a few hours a week, under strict supervision. There has to be two observers, and if they talk about things they are not supposed to discuss with their children, the visit is cut short. As a condition to these supervised visits, Hal and Michelle must attend "parenting classes," even though they have homeschooled their children for many years.

Read full story...

• 7 Children Kidnapped by State of Arkansas from Homeschool Family to Remain in State Custody

We are sorry to hear you are going through this. You can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

They are trying to take my children also in tennessee. I was home schooling my daughter but was not reporting it to the state. It just do happens the woman in juvenile courts son has been in trouble with the law and my husband was the arresting officer. Her husband also went to jail for taking in drugs and cell phones because my husband turned him in. Now they have showed up at my home and want to take both my children. One is 3 and one is 15. Ive tried pleading with the them but they just want to put my kids in foster care. Ive taken my children and moved to another state untill i can get a lawyer. My husband is in the nursing home because hes had a stroke. We have not seen him in 6 months for fear they will take our children. I have called senators and govenor and noone will help us. My children want to go home and see thier daddy. But we cannot because im not taking the chance they could be sent to a strangers home because i was home schooling my child. Please help if anyone knows what i can do to keep them from taking my children.

Thank you Sara Lee for your helpful information! I have a friend who is going through this in Minnesota. She has nine children. I have walked closely with her through this and I originally thought it was unique to her until researching it. I never imagined the evil and corruption going on against children in the name of "the best interests of the child" with such little public outcry. I don't know why I am shocked to find out that the SS here in Minnesota and CPS/DHS, whatever you want to call them around the nation, are all "playing from the same playbook." Truly, there is "spiritual wickedness in high places."

Wow, the children were not actually taken by Child services but by a deputy that was PROUD of it? Sounds like religious discrimination to me. A swat team to search for a legally owned water purifier. Not a illegal drug. They were willing to kill people to take their children away? False detainment, illegal removal of children from their family , a flagrent violation of the Constitutional right to be secure in one's own home. Get a good attorney and sue the heck out of them as well as get your kids back.

I just got off the Team Isaiah Facebook page. They posted a very important YouTube video. It makes sense of all the outrageous actions that have been occurring in every state for many years. The speaker is Connie Reguli, an attorney who works with the Law Care Family Law Center in Tennessee. Child trafficking-Child rehoming is what we are dealing with. Series of legislation beginning in the 1970's, known as the Mondale Act. Today it is called Title IV E funding. The child must be put in foster care otherwise there is no money. The flow of money stops if it is not used. There was more. My sense is that everyone who is associated with the system ie. judges, social workers, ad litems, and more depend upon this federal money for their livelihood. The YouTube shed light on the magnitude of the problem. That explains why judges, governors and more seem to ignore the cries of the people. It is legal but obviously immoral and unconstitutional. Our work is cut out for us.

Your writing states the Search Warrant was for a legally possessed, but not FDA approved substance or water purifier. No criminal charges filed, no eminent danger reported or observed? Is this another case of a fraudulent, abusive psych intervention with the Manchausen by Proxy rational/justification?

Would you happen to know where I could find this open letter from the Sheriff?

Cecelia, A person from that Dept on facebook posted publicly they had only investigated this three days, not even speaking to the children, or parents when they came in with a warrant, and took the kids. The open letter the Sheriff wrote to the community just a week after this happened was at the least irresponsible. He said there could be criminal charges and arrests, none of which happened, but the public outrage was so much on social media, and probably in phonecalls I'm sure he had to address it publicly. He said at the end of it not to judge this on social media, when he did more in that letter to add to speculation and rumor than anyone else. Yes, I wouldn't stop at just the one deputy, because the deputy couldn't have made decisions in the first place without the approval of the Sheriff. This was the first big gig of the newly elected Sheriff, ofcourse the community is worried if they'll be next.

Cliven Bundy had the right approach. It's just to bad he's a crazy bigot so no one will ever take suit.

They were happy and healthy and didn't break any rules. And they were taken by the government officials? What happened America citizens? I used to think your country as a world-peace police. Now I know better. Your government is a propaganda expert. That's all to it. I believe the good will always prevails. But actions are definitely needed.

It is a good idea to use the freedom of information Act (FOIA) to obtain all public records for this case before going to court. Below is information that I found online for the Garland Country Sheriff Department's records. Legally the department has to give anyone that asks (in writing) for the public information under the FOIA, the information asked for. This would include the original police report of the day that they took the children. They can only charge a reasonable fee for paper work and the time it takes to retrieve the information. They can get into trouble if they do not release the information or if they try to charge you too much money for the information. You will be amazed at what you will learn from this information before going to court. Clever as a serpent, remember, we are to be clever as a serpent. Records The Records Section handles the numerous record keeping duties of the Sheriff's Office. Some of these duties include; Arrest and Disposition Tracking Accident Reports Incident Reports Background Checks If you have any questions about a Records matter, you may contact Peggy or Christi at 501-622-3676 or by email at; peggy@garlandcounty.org or clewis@garlandcounty.org.

It is very difficult to sue any public official. They do have bonds, but it is so hidden the avenues that one must go through to get any success. But their personal assets are at risk. Here is how they can get their kids back. Please someone get this message to the Stanleys'!! http://www.nfpcar.org/Archive/Sui_Juris/SUI_JURIS_OL.pdf

What we have here is as John Whitehead has described accurately, A Government of Wolves. Hopefully this family will sue the SWAT criminals as well as the DDS for everything they can get. Get a good agressive Christian lawyer, go for the jugular. In fact, maybe even the ACLU would help, doubtful but who knows?

According to the article it was Garland County DEPUTY Sheriff Mike Wright, that made the decision to remove the children. Why sue the Sheriff? Maybe the Sheriff's department shoyld be reprimanded for giving Deputy Sheriff Wright the authority to make such decisions. There does need to be an investigation and consequences concerning policy and procedures of all the agencies involved. Obviously they don't want to return the children to their parents, because to do so would be an admission of errors on their part. They don't realize that their egos will cause them even greater grief in the long run.

I emailed gov. Hutchison

false pretense of dangerous water purifying solution... . just a added note 2 of the children, who by the way have never ever been sick,where taken to the doctor yesterday after the 2 months of diet they never would have gotten if they were home where they belong. I challenge anyone to find 7 more healthy children before they were illegally taken.

There is corruption on that police chiefs head let those children back home with loving parents in a Christian home.we are not a Nazi nation or are we.

i sent this story to Jon woods

Here is what I wrote to the governor: RE: The Stanley Family

Sue the sheriff for every nickel and dime.Sue to have his possessions confiscated and his badge removed. This guy is operating above the law and has committed crimes for kidnapping. He is an obvious menace to the people of Arkansas. This is a very sick individual, his operation above the law must result in his dismissal from the sheriff's department. Every family has the right to self autonomy not to kow tow to the fascism that has gripped Amerika.