• Attorney Emord: Arkansas Seizure of Stanley Kids is an Extraordinary Abuse of State Power

Constitutional attorney Jonathan Emord hosted the Robert Scott Bell show and discussed the current situation in Arkansas where local law enforcement together with social services took custody of Hal and Michelle Stanley's seven homeschooled children by force. Emord stated that based on what is known, the Arkansas seizure of the Stanley children looks like "an abuse of power that is extraordinary." Emord said that the Stanley children are "essentially incarcerated," because they have been taken by the State and kept away from their parents before there is any trial on the merits of any charges.

Read full story...

• Attorney Emord: Arkansas Seizure of Stanley Kids is an Extraordinary Abuse of State Power

Judge Narramore left his baby in a car, in the heat. The baby passed away, and unlike other people in this circumstance, the judge has not been arrested or charged with a crime. Yet he is supposed to be qualified to tell other people how to parent their children?

Thank you so kindly for your kindness to share your thoughts, we are running out of options. But, people like yourself is what makes us stronger, we are searching dsy and night to find someone to represent us as time is essential for us ,my children are being separated as we speak. It is crucial that I need to bring my children home as soon as possible. I do appreciate someone like yourself. My prayers goes to your grand son, for his return safely, I am truly sorry, I am here if you ever need anything please. Sending our love and prayers to you and your family, Verzosa Family

Dear Freddie - I understand the fear of making it worse. My grandson has also been taken away and we don't know how the state will react to our being vocal. We didn't share our story with extended family - but then the state did it for us by calling and sending letters to all of our family members (siblings, grandparents, cousins, family we are not in touch with, etc) and told them our grandson was in foster care and they were seeking names of family members who might want to foster my grandson and be a part of his life!!!! That's when we knew being quiet, being safe, was no longer an option. The state is going to do what they want to do no matter how much we cooperate. The more I research information for us, the more i come across stories like yours. You are NOT ALONE. Be loud. Tell your story. Keep at it. If you have facebook, keep reposting. Get it on the top of the newsfeed. Bombard social media. My prayers go out to you and your family. Bless your new baby. And I pray for the return of the rest of your family.

If you can ever get Bill OReilly on this case, he will follow it through until the end. He is like a bulldog with a bone. Try him also.

I contacted ABC about doing a story on this abuse, their reply: Story Ideas-ABCNews ABC Audience Relations To fisfall Today at 10:21 AM Thank you for your request to ABC News. To submit a story idea to one of the ABC News shows listed below, write a single page letter including your name, phone number, and address. Include photocopies of backup information. On the outside of the envelope, write "Story Idea." If a producer is interested in your story, he/she will contact you. Here are the show addresses: 20/20 147 Columbus Avenue New York, NY 10023 Primetime/What Would You Do? 147 Columbus Avenue New York, NY 10023 Nightline/This Week 1717 DeSales Street NW Washington, DC 20036

God bless you for your kindness and support .I have already been asked if I would go public, but i biggest fear is that I don't want this to effect my children. There are so many crooked people in this town, I don't want anything to happen to my children. As we speak, I'm in the hospital with my wife fixing to have our last child and one has already prepared herself. She said that since its an open case that they can take our new daughter away from us. What has this world become to. She was pregnant before they took the kids. I hope that someone is reading this that can help me bring my family back together, I am begging for anyone for mercy for my children sakes. Blessing to you all

I've contacted ABC news 20/20 and asked them to shed some light on these abuses. Everyone on this thread should do the same.If a lot of people ask it's more likely they will cover it THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE OIL Just look up how to contact ABC, NBC,CBS,FOX, and send them an Email

Here is American Broadcasting Company customer service number 818-460-7477

ROBIN HERN is correct get the media involved it makes all the difference in the world

I am living a similar nightmare in Oregon. I am hoping the ACLU will step in and help. What happened to our right to do process?

I know how unfair Florida DCF can be to good parents while bad parents go unnoticed. They try to make good parents examples while bad parents are hurting their kids. Florida is a failed system. Here is his contact information www.btls.com/show-staff/bubba

Miss Brenda, Your a beautiful, thank you so much for that info, I have someone to do a story on us but my biggest fear is that I don't want this to effect my children, we have a crooked system in this town. We have a foster parents that's already constantly getting on my children. And he has a disability as it is . I don't know what kind of punishment they do, but my son is digging in garbage. I'm still sick to my stomach thinking of it. They claim that he is alergic to certain foods. I can only pray that he is not being abuse . By the way just in case, bubba is not an ex con, you know how people always say I'll sick Bubba on you, I'm kidding, how do I get a hold of him. Again thank you so much, Blessing to you Freddie

Freddie I'm in southwest Florida send your story to bubba the love sponge he might talk about it on the air he knows a lot of high power lawyers they are in Tampa to do your case for free. I've seen it before . I wish you the best I've been helping a friend of mine who's a soldier try to fight an illegal adoption fighting these systems when you have no money is not fun. You can also start a go fund account for a legal fund for a better lawyer.

Thank you for that info, we so great full of the responses that we have been getting. Finally we have hope thanks to you all. We have stayed silent for 8 months, now it's time to reveal my story. Once again thank you, I know that God will bless you for your kindness Freddie and Tracey Verzosa

Freddy, there are numerous facebook groups of parents that have been through this that can advise and assist you. Try Families Against Government Abuse (dependency), FightCPS, or AFRA. You will get great support there.

Go to Facebook, there are two powerful sites to read and get support and information created by attorney Shawn McMillan . They are closed so you will need to request to be included- Families Against Government Abuse and Families Against Government Abuse(Dependency)

You are not alone. I know that facebook sometimes chooses what posts will be seen. Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg who has sold his soul to the devil. Keep posting. I do almost everyday.

There was no charge against us they keep postponing our court hearing the next one is not until may, thank you so much for your kind words. We have an appointed lawyer but, all he does is cursing at me. All I have left is to continue to be on my knees and have faith, that someone would step in and help us. You gave us hope just by reading this. We see the kids 2hrs a month every other week, but now just recently they upgraded to two hours a week but to only two kids a week which most of the time only one would show up cause they claim that the other one is sick. It was so hard during Christmas cause we have never been apart from each other, and we still kept our tree up hoping that they would be coming home. Once again thank you for giving us hope. I pray that you'll be bless for your kind heart. Freddie and Tracey

You and your wife should have been given your own lawyer to represent you. Have u gone to the media? If everything happened the way you say and it has been this long they have broken many laws. You can friend request James Adams. He is State representative Janet Adkins assistant and he use to be the CEO for Family Support Services here in Jacksonville. He knows everything about DCF. Janet is not the representative for your area but if anyone can direct you to the right place it will be Jim. Get the media involved (television).

Freddie, I am sooo sorry for what has happened to you. This is atrocious. I wish I could tell you what you can do to get your children back, but I do not. I have just in the past two months read an extensive amount about these kind of situations and they are numerous. I will pray for your family. I live a very long way (KY) from you but I have visited in Kissimmee, Fl many years ago. So have you not seen your children in all this time, more than 6 months? Have you been charged with a crime and had a court trial?