• South Dakota Foster Care Scandal: Lakota Children Sexual Abuse Case Covered up by Attorney General

We have previously reported about what some in South Dakota are calling a "Shocking Genocide Against Native Americans by Abducting Their Children." Attorney Daniel Sheehan of the Lakota People's Law Project explains how the Department of Social Services in South Dakota makes up 53% of the entire state budget every year by removing Lakota Native Americans from their families and placing them into the foster care system. One of the most horrifying stories to come out of South Dakota regarding alleged abuse of Lakota children in foster care is The Mette Rape Scandal, where 6’9” 310 pound Richard Mette allegedly raped

Read full story...

• South Dakota Foster Care Scandal: Lakota Children Sexual Abuse Case Covered up by Attorney General

First off, We need to let the Native Americans tend to there own people. They are there own nation and no one has the right to do anything to anyone of them ever!!! I sure hope there is a special hotter than hot room for Social Service/CPS/DCS personnel people in Hell.GREED KILLS GREED KILLS

It has happened to me and my siblings. My adopted sister was molested in her adopted home. Her life has been impacted by her trauma. We need to improve tribal solutions for foster care. Also we need to beef up our Indian child welfare system.

This is a very disturbing story and this has to be stopped, and stopped now. We need to make a stand and do something now the shame is just overwhelming me. I live in CA but I am going to write to any many people I

theese people are sick. its not funny. how would they like to loose their children all for the sake of money. they need to shut the door on the inhumane and unjust CPS.

It isn't just native Americans, it's all over the world also. So glad this story is being told.

The cultural genocide of Native Americans continue. Put the kids in school, cut their hair, punish them for speaking their language and teach them 'proper' English. I wonder if forced vaccinations equate to the historical smallpox blankets?

Defending evil, Nice...

This world is so evil, and so disgusting, one can only pray that the children and parents can heal and the criminals (all involved) truly pay for their evil deeds in the afterlife, lord knows they won't pay on earth!

60%. In Canada the amount of Foster Children that are Native is over 70%.

I was retained by Mette's defense attorneys years ago in that case around 2011 from Aberdeen. But my report and evidence never made much of a difference as I never got to testify at trial.