• Was Medical Kidnap in Washington State a Cover-up for Medical Malpractice?

Being worried about Child Protection Services (CPS) taking her child was the last thing on the mind of Anne Giroux, a mother living in Washington State who was seeking medical treatment for her son, Kevin Kulman. Kevin started having concerning symptoms which drove her to take him to multiple doctor visits looking for an answer. She worried about having a family history of heart disease and why the doctor wasn't concerned nor would he give her a referral to a cardiologist. Instead he was allegedly misdiagnosed as having asthma. On May 21, 2012 Kevin suffered a heart attack while at school during his physical education class. The explanation of why he suffered the heart attack was a rare congenital heart condition which had been previously undetected. Not only did Kevin need open heart surgery, but later CPS took custody of Kevin claiming that Anne suffered from Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. Anne writes: "If a doctor performs an operation and prescribes drugs for my child based upon ME having Munchausen by proxy, what PSYCHIATRIC MALADY afflicts THE DOCTOR?"

Read full story...

I dealt with a very different situation than yours, but it resulted in my learning about similar corruption within the medical, legal, judicial, DCFS, criminal justice, and even religious and educational systems in the US today. And the magnitude of the corruption is staggering, and does go all the way to the top. I am very sorry for the crimes committed against you and your family. In my family's case, I was dealing with a medical cover up of a "bad fix" on a broken bone of mine. But also, unbeknownst to me at the time, a cover up of medical evidence of the sexual abuse of my small child, which was eventually handed over by some decent nurses. I was in denial of the child abuse initially, however. Mine is a long story so I'll try to synopsize. I was given a bad drug cocktail due to the "bad fix" on the broken bone, then had the adverse effects of that bad drug cocktail misdiagnosed with, actually numerous, now confessed to be completely scientifically invalid DSM disorders. Then I was made egregiously ill, with numerous drug cocktails, via a known drug induced syndrome called anticholinergic toxidrome, which actually emulates the positive symptoms of 'schizophrenia' - all by doctors wanting to profit off of covering up medical evidence of child abuse and the easily recognized iatrogenesis. An ethical pastor of mine was kind enough to later confess to me, after reading my medical research, that my family had been subjected to the "dirty little secret of the two original educated professions." In other words, the medical and religious communities have knowingly, for decades, been profiting off of the psychiatric industry defaming and making people sick with their drugs to cover up child abuse for the religions and easily recognized medical mistakes for the mainstream medical community. I have no doubt, you too, have been dealing with the "dirty little secret of the two original educated professions." The U.S. medical industry has been given too much power, "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Thank God we are now living in the Information Age so these appalling medical crimes against humanity may start to see the light of day. My best to you in your fight for justice. And I hope us decent folks will help to expose the evils of the industries, and their minions, who are killing millions, destroying our country, and our world.

I am so glad you were exonerated, but so sorry this has followed you and your son - when clearly the real criminals are the ones who took your son and refused to treat him for his severe medical condition. The people who are supposed to help did the opposite in this case.

I was called to give evidence for the Defense in case involving a mother accused of injuring her child in the West Riding of Yorkshire where I had previously been a Pathologist working for the Coroner. At the Pretrial meeting of the Defense Team the Leader turned to me and said, "your views are regarded as those of a Zealot, how do you respond". This is what I said. "Half a century ago my wife breast fed our 4 week old son and placed him in his cot at 7pm. When she checked at 9 pm he was cold and lifeless. She was the last one to see him alive and had these idiots been around they would have accused her of killing him and she would have spent the rest of her life in prison. If that makes me a Zealot so be it I will continue to be one." Since then I have reported several cases. Michael D Innis FRCPA; FRCPath

I would like to just say,Thank you to the Health Impact News Medical Kidnap and Denise Easthon for granting our family the opportunity to share our story to the public and media.Thank you to everyone who reads our story may the highest good come from this. There is an immediate need for CPS (Child Protective Services) and family law audit and reform. My family’s unfortunate experiences with being falsely accused has discovered many areas within many organizations within my home state that need improvements however in summary there is a lack of protection for children by CPS and the family courts that is unconscionable. Victims deserve justice. Civil Rights Complaints exposes those who have harmed innocent families it is my hope, we can keep CPS and family law courts from continuing to the unethical practices plaguing my home state today.

Who would have thought but yes

Please join the Center for Judicial Excellence or start one in your area ASAP. We are exposing these corrupt judges! Also, write a letter to the editor and maybe ask your local paper to do a story on what happened.

My best advise to my follow americans, stay away from US medical and go ASAP to Cuba or Mexico where you will get the best doctors around !