• 4 Year Old Benjamin Stanley: Why Can’t I go Home?

It has been about 50 days now since a military-style SWAT team arrived at the home of the Stanley family in Arkansas, and removed all seven home-schooled children from the home. The parents have been charged with no crime, let alone been convicted of any wrong doing, and yet the children still remain separated from them, placed in foster care, as the State of Arkansas continues to collect federal funding for each child that has been placed into the foster care system. Hal Stanley, the father of the children and Baptist minister who has been required by the State to attend "parenting classes," shared this letter written by a 19 year old girl who prays every day for his children held in captivity: "Has anyone tried to imagine the Stanley’s story through the eyes of 4 year old Benjamin­?"

Read full story...

On March 17 the western world celebrates the life of a 16 year old boy who was kidnapped in Britain by Irish pirates and taken as a slave to tend sheep in Ireland. While he was there, he prayed and decided to obey God. After 6 years of captivity, Patrick heard a voice in a dream telling him how to escape. He walked 200 miles to the coast where he found a ship that took him back home. Patrick studied to become a priest. Later he returned to Ireland to teach the people about God.. He helped build schools and churches. He was a missionary to Ireland for 30 years. May God turn this unjust kidnapping of Benjamin Stanley into a story that will glorify his Name.

Janice Anderson Here's the problem with CPS in the US and the root of the problem.. IN 1997, the process was streamlined to allow private, for profit companies to contract with the states and counties to provide foster and adoption services. Private companies operate in this industry just as they do in the private section.. increasing the bottom line! The more children they take, the more they are paid, by the head, per child by the states and counties!! CAPTA...complete with goal, bonuses, quotas for their CPS agents! There are numerous companies across the US that provide these services and sign contracts with either the states or the individual counties.. For Instance, Omni Visions Inc, previously owned by Jim Henry, the former governor of TN.. His bother Mr. Haslam is the current director of DHHS in TN... While both claim to have stepped down from their positions with Omni Visions, Inc., there is a current contract ( on that has been in placed since before Omni Visions became incorporated) to provide these services.. It is increasing apparent that these companies use strong-arm tactics, threats, illegal search and seizure, kidnapping, illegal entry and every other tactic they can to take children from their natural parents in order to increase the bottom lines of the vendor companies contracted with the states and counties... The lives of our children are just too precious to allow this to continue! Our families are too important to allow them to be torn apart! A Google search will easily turn up companies that contract with states and counties to provide these services! Operating much like the private prison contractors, it behoves them to run at capacity that overflows the system without due process and without oversight.. because as one can easily imagine, "the fox is watching the hen house"... and the only thing important IS THE BOTTOM LINE of these private companies... Omni Visions Inc. operates and signs contracts with TN, KY and NC... Another is here:https://www.co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=1810 Lucas County, OH - Official Website - Myths and Facts About Foster Care... CO.LUCAS.OH.US

I to have been through the same thing where the baby sitter harmed my child and when I picked him up I took him to the ER because I didn't know what happened. Dhs took my two boys a week later the baby sitter admitted to what happened and was put in jail for 2 years. Even after that they kept my kids for three months making me attend psychological apps and a bunch of classes and making me take them during my working and school hours. I just finished nursing school and have my boys back but they tried to break me so bad acusing me of crazy things with nothing to support they made my life a living hell.

Ok I am confused now if some one could be so kind and correct me if I'm wrong please. This is the 3rd article I have read about This family I am heartbroken and sickened at the same time. In one of the other articles it said something about the older children making up stuff against the parents all because they wanted to go to public schools but didn't know or think anything like this was going to happen especially to the younger children. So with that said if I'm correct in that statement why haven't the ones who accused their parents of stuff been talked to? Not that I think at this point it would matter to the state at all. I pray all return home safe to mom and dad and they can start the long journey of healing they will all need and go thru

I am praying for you and your sweet babies. I too have had a very similar situation happen to me in which the grandmother and state took my 5 year old son from me and any legal actions I tried to take were postponed by the grandmother and fathers lawyer. I was in an abusive relationship with the father and left so my baby did not have to witness the guns being drawn and threats of suicide by the father. But one call to dhs got him taken from me and so many lies to follow. It ruined my life and a happiness that I will never ever get back. And knowing that dhs will not listen makes it all the more frustrating. I pray that your babies are returned and for now you can find the strength to go on. God is all around and when you put your faith in him, he will see you through anything and everything that you are facing.

What in the world were they thinking?

i cait understand this two loving parent that dont beat there kids there was no drugs in the home and home schooling there own children is that a crime i think not my heart goes out to the parents and there 7 angel this really upsets me to the max i could see if they where getting beat really bad and the parent was not feeding them and if they found and the parent did drugs but nothing i pray that the children come home

Contact everyone on the contact list above, and you'll get those kids returned to their family faster.

That's just messed up RETURN THE KIDS BACK I hate how people in dhs think they can just come in and take our kids when we ain't doing nothing wrong or people so jelious that they have to turn someone in its sick. This child wants his parents and deserve to be with them. I feel so bad for them kids there going to have a lot of emotional and separation problems

I noticed the looks of the two little boys when you first posted that picture. They reminded me of my 15 month old nephew after he was taken. His grandma, my mom, saw him a few weeks later and said that all the happiness had gone out of his face. This kind of abrupt separation from parents must be so devastating for young children. Four year old kids can feel abandoned when their parents drop them off at the first day of preschool. What affect does being transferred to a different home have on them? They don't know why it's happening. How is this any different from kidnapping? My mom says that CPS acts as though kids are inanimate objects that can just be moved around.

My heart breaks for you and your family. I know first hand how it feels. I have been in a very similar situation. My son was just about the same age as your son. I hope everything works out for the best and you guys get your babies back soon. It is awful that these horrible people have so much power given to them that they can just rip your children out of your arms when they want to. I cant say how sorry i am that this is happening to yet another family who doesnt deserve this. You are all in my prayers.

I fully support the plight of the Stanleys. What has happened to them is wrong and its shameful what psychological damage the state has done to the children! I am not going to sugar coat anything, I feel anger first and it's only natural when you hear that children were taken away from loving parents who did NOT commit a crime. It makes a person feel ashamed to live in Arkansas. What a haneous act against this family!

I am so sorry for what you are going through, its truly a heartbreaking. I can actually say that I know how it feels like cause my kid's been gone almost 9 months. There has not been one night that we have stop thinking about our children .Just wanted you all to know I am here as your brother to support you . If you ever need anything, or even just to have someone to talk to, please be sure to contact me. I will continue to pray for you and your family, Blessing to you all. Verzosa Family