• New Film Exposes Shaken Baby Syndrome Myth – Opponents Want to Silence it at Film Festivals

A new film exposing the corruption behind much of the Shaken Baby Syndrome diagnosis used to remove children from the custody of their parents, and in some cases put parents behind bars, is currently making its way through the film festival circuit. The Syndrome is an explosive documentary following the crusade of a group of doctors, scientists, and legal scholars who have uncovered that “Shaken Baby Syndrome,” a child abuse theory responsible for hundreds of prosecutions each year in the US, is not scientifically valid. In fact, they say, it does not even exist. However, doctors and groups who benefit from Shaken Baby Syndrome diagnoses are opposing it, threatening film festivals with litigation if they consider including this film.

Read full story...

• New Film Exposes Shaken Baby Syndrome Myth – Opponents Want to Silence it at Film Festivals

Glad this is coming out.

The worst part is that you are expected to admit to committing a crime you did not do, and you are given no other option. There is no way for you to prove yourself without going through a very expensive and risky trial. The average person has no idea what really goes on with the accused. Before this happened to me, I was naive and assumed that good people who are innocent will be able to tell their side of the story and be believed. The accused never get heard. Most of the time lawyers say to keep a low profile until the case is resolved. And if you plea out, like I chose to do (most difficult decision of my life), people think it is such an "outrage" that you "got off so easy" despite none of them having seen any of the actual evidence the judge saw. I do not believe there would be such a huge group of people who were accused of SBS and continued to find ways to support causes like the film "The Syndrome" if they actually were guilty. I have a child. Why would I support a cause that tries to get child abusers off free if I wasn't actually in their shoes and know for a fact that I did not do it? And if I know I did not do it, I know there have to be others. WE are the ones who know the truth. Why isn't anyone listening to us?

"We are living in times of tremendous oppression and injustice because of lack of knowledge and powerful interests that benefit from ignorance and erroneous beliefs. They have a vested interest in keeping people in the dark even if it results in innocent people going to prison." You just described the entire US judicial system. Innocent until proven guilty no longer exists.

Our baby was NOT shaken. And because we did not admit what we did not do, he was taken from us and permanently adopted out. We are devastated but still fighting. This information HAS to get out, and I commend and admire those with the guts to bring it forward. God bless you!

There was an important judicial inquiry in Ontario Canada four or five years ago. Mr. Justice Goudge of the supreme court issued his decisions. The inquiry was into the work of a pathologist, who had sent a number of people to prison based in the SBS hypothesis. The Goudge report made a very important ruling. The judge ruled that the cause of an injury could not be determined from medical symptoms alone and that corroboration was required. He said that determining the cause of injury was a judicial matter and not a medical one. As a result of his report many cases were successfully appealed in Ontario. This report dampened down the SBS activity in all of Canada. In Britain there is a hospital in London called St. Thomas'.. It used to send out teams of doctors to brief defence lawyers in how to defend against allegations of shaking. The medical establishment over there has never got on the SBS bandwagon. Backlashes against exposure of unproven hypotheses is nothing new. A few years ago there was a big scrap in the American Psychologist's Association. Recovering suppressed memories of childhood abuse was a lucrative gig for some psychiatrists and psychologists. This went as far as recovering memories of satanic ritual abuse. The FBI investigated over 300 cases of alleges satanic ritual abuse and could find no shred of evidence to support any of the claims. Recovered memory counselling faded out or went underground, but not before a nasty rearguard action by those losing revenue.

We are living in times of tremendous oppression and injustice because of lack of knowledge and powerful interests that benefit from ignorance and erroneous beliefs. They have a vested interest in keeping people in the dark even if it results in innocent people going to prison. However, we are also fortunate to have courageous people who push back against this darkness and deception and shine the light of Truth on the particular issue at hand at great cost to themselves. We owe a huge debt of gratitude to Meryl and Susan Goldsmith as well as all the brave doctors and law professors who refused to be cowed as they created what promises to be a knockout documentary. This film can take its place beside the movie " Bought" and the soon to be published book "Altered Genes, Twisted Truth." And not a moment too soon. We are in imminent danger of losing our freedom to make a choice regarding vaccines for ourselves and our children. Make no mistake about it. These issuers are all linked together. We owe it to our posterity to protect and preserve the rights that have been won for us at great cost in blood, sweat and tears by the early American patriots and are enshrined in the Constitution.