• Breastfeeding 2-day Old Newborn Seized From Parents Because Mother Has Disability

A Florida couple is devastated. Child Protective Services just took their breastfeeding newborn from her mother's arms at the hospital. She was is not even two days old, but parents Tracey and Freddie Verzosa of Kissimmee, Florida will now only be able to visit their baby for feedings, under supervision. The accusations against them, according to the parents' story, boil down to the facts that Tracey is a slow learner, they are poor, and the baby was born too quickly for them to make it to the hospital. The Verzosas have 6 other children, and they have been fighting since last summer to get them back from DCF (Florida's Department of Children and Families.) They say that their other children were taken unjustly, and the children, who are divided between 3 different foster homes, cry and plead to come home whenever they see them.

Read full story...

• Breastfeeding 2-day Old Newborn Seized From Parents Because Mother Has Disability

Naye said: > Oh it's a happy family isn't that sweet! Now you know the Government xoesnt like happy families. When found they are destroyed as we read here. Also about the day care accident. Go figure the parents aren't good enough to take care of their own kids but out them in the hands of a 'licensed' care giver and now the family is in the hospital awaiting results from a CAT scan Yeah and if it was Boys town that took them well lets just say I hope those kids make it back home. That place is notorious for pedophilia. https://youtu.be/k5wBFGAGo4QPraying these children are returned to their parents. And this is going to become very common place for a lot of people. They are now just blatantly taking children.

Tracey-Verzosa said: > https://www.continuetogive.com/7angelspage > This the new site We have, and thank you so much for your generous donation, > God bless you all. > Love, Verzosa family Just donated. Tried a week or two ago and it wouldn't work, but it went through today. I encourage EVERYONE to give!!!!

https://www.continuetogive.com/7angelspage This the new site We have, and thank you so much for your generous donation, God bless you all. Love, Verzosa family

Tracey, I cannot find your family's gofundme page on the gofundme website. Can you check the information and repost? I would really like to donate!

How do we as a people shut them down? They have or will never be able to tell who is good or bad. It happens all the time and kids DIE. There are more foster parents out there that only take kids to get money. There are a lot of good ones but still this broken system needs to be dismantled.

Oh it's a happy family isn't that sweet! Now you know the Government xoesnt like happy families. When found they are destroyed as we read here. Also about the day care accident. Go figure the parents aren't good enough to take care of their own kids but out them in the hands of a 'licensed' care giver and now the family is in the hospital awaiting results from a CAT scan

3 of my kids and I too am unfortunate victims of CPS.. they came and took my 3, 1 1/2 and 6month old away because of my ex husband. I fought for2years to get them back only to learn that2of them were secretly molested by one of the foster couples.. and I'M the bad person?? Granted had I had a cleaner house they wouldn't have had any thing against ME to take my kids away it was my husband's selling to an undercover cop that for them sent there and they INSISTED I was part if his drug ring when in actuality I had no flipping clue that's what he was doing. He wasn't coming home for3-4 days at a time, but that doesn't mean I'm helping sell drugs!! I eventually got my kids back but that doesn't always happen for deserving families that truly don't deserve to go thru that.. No child should ever be taken from a loving without hard evidence that it's necessary!!

This family needs help. They do not even have a private attorney on there side. If you are reading this, you can donate via paypal to this family at. "fverzosa09@gmail.com". They deserve real representation. Even it it's only $5, help these guys out. All it takes is 2000 of us to donate $5 and this family has enough to at least retain a real attorney. Don't just be a chat warrior, do something. If the Verosa's have something wrong, they need to be charged (they haven't). Even if they were bad parents. Which they are not. (again the state has not charged them, just kidnapped there kids), they still deserve to be able to defend themselves with a decent attorney.

This hurts my heart greatly. I will continue to pray for your family. It is obviously you love your children and wife very much. And you are right, u are not stealing, etc and are doing the best you can it get by, so I applaud you for doing everything you can to help your family. Is there anyway I can help? I will keep praying for you all! You deserve you kids back!

This problem is not new. What is new is that word is getting out. Almost 20 years ago my son was taken from me and given to his violent pedophile father DESPITE THE ORIGINAL JUDGE'S DECISION to send him back home with me. CPS didn't like his decision and did what they wanted. They never brought up my disability but it was always in the air. They never said I abused or neglected my son. It didn't matter how much documentation I had to support MY allegations. I have seen too many times where young single mothers or poor couples had their children taken BECAUSE of those very things. Land of the Free and Home of the Brave? I think not.

Hi Jill, you can also share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

My names jill and my children were taken the same reason your children were taken and cps never gave them back because cps adopted them out because they have blue eyes and blonde hair I know how u feel abou Haveing a bab and cps comeing and taken it it really hurts this is the hard thing I have had to go thru and my children are 12. 11. 18 now and I haven't seen my. Children since they were 3. 1. 10 and it hard all the time I miss them so much I cry all the time I wish the lasy would let my kids see mr but she won't and won't tell me why I really feel your pain I hope y get your kids back home safe to u I do t even know how my kids are doing I know where my kids are but can't see them I am hopeing the lady tells my kids about their mother and my kids were taken because my son had a accen with his father and cps reopened a closed case that was from another state I'm worried my kids won't know me sent them been gone do long

Excellent Point!!!!!!!! The answer is, in my opinion, Freddies status as an immigrant...

They can intellectualize and justify anything they do. No matter what they do wrong, they seem to find the language they need to slant the situation to their benefit. What they are doing to the children is far worse than anything they claim to be a problem with the parents, in my opinion. Permanent psychological and emotional trauma trumps claims that Tracey has a learning disability, Really? Food, Clothing, shelter and doctors appointments are temporary external needs. Emotional trauma lasts the rest of their lives. Taking children at gunpoint? How is that better? Freddie is an immigrant. Tracey has a learning disability. Can we see them as being targeted because of their vulnerabilities, and having little to nothing to do with being unfit parents? What would DCF have done to families in the 1800's that had as many as 13 children, and some were so poor they lived in homes with dirt floors, and the children worked on their farms. Honestly! This is pathetic.

one of the thing that was left out was that, DCF agreed in court that they will supply the breast pump which never happened. among other things such as medical records, school report card and any updates. But yet we are the bad parents of our children, I have requesting this since last september,They won't mention that we had a safety inspection before they remove our children our home, but yet, they'll will write a report saying that my house is not safe, Everything we do is wrong in their eyes, and our children is the one that has to suffer along with it, but, all the children has to suffer because the one that's being abuse are crying to be remove, they say that it's the best interest of a child to be place in the foster home , the question is , is it ? I pray to God that he would touch their heart and make things right, Prayers to everyone thats involved in this. I continue to love you all.

This is so incredibly sad! Government and state run agencies are nothing more than police forces for what they think is wrong with the country. Child protective services don't protect children. These agencies should not exist. I understand that some people shouldn't have children but this is far from the case here. I realize we don't know all the details in the case but if these parents were as bad as the agency believes, they wouldn't be fighting so hard for their children's return. This is going to scar these poor children for life (maybe not the newborn but definitely the older children). We need to keep the government from interfering in the our lives as much as possible because otherwise this type of tragedy is going to happen more and more.

My child is in foster care hes only five months old and now has bronchitis and has had bruises on his face cuts on his body harm done to his penis hes always dirty and has a constant diaper rash and they say im crazy for making a big deal out of how they are neglecting him

Agreed! Everytime I read something new on this family's story it literally leaves me fuming!!! Argh!!!

This is an update: They were divided in 3 different holmes, just a about a month ago, my 8yrs old have been place into a different home without informing me, they didn't tell me until a week later.and they move him cause they couldn't handle him. Him and sister have always been together. And now it's been a month since we have seen him ,they keep saying that they can't transport him. But, they can find a way to go to a birthday party, and not for visitation, go figure !!! I'm praying that they are not covering for a mistake, cause sooner or later the truth will come out. Blessing to you all

Guardian says love alone is not enough to raise a family. Love makes a family! She can't watch her own children seriously? If the father Is working and providing what he can how would it help him to stay Home? The problem is too many people think they are better parents than everyone else. Just because others aren't as smart and do things differently than others does not make them unfit parents. So since you are a said advocate of persons with disabilities and are employed, I'm pretty sure you are not watching and supervising these children either.