• Retired Arizona Judge Reveals Corruption in Legal System

Justice John F. Molloy was an attorney in Arizona who went on to serve as a judge on the Arizona Superior Court bench. He is probably best known for his time serving as Chief Justice to Court of Appeals for the State of Arizona, where he authored the famous Miranda decision that was subsequently appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court, resulting in what is known today as the "Miranda Rights" which law enforcement now quotes to suspected criminals upon arrest. Judge Molloy wrote a book that was published in 2004 a few years before he died in 2008. He was apparently suffering from cancer at the time, and perhaps knew his remaining time on earth was short. The title of the book is: The Fraternity: Lawyers and Judges in Collusion, published by Paragon House. It is an amazing expose on just how corrupt the American Judicial System is today, and it perhaps gives us a better understanding on how so many judges in family or juvenile courts across the United States are able to successfully remove children from the custody of their parents in medical kidnapping cases.

Read full story...

You Tube: Iowa Corrupt Judges Courts Police 2. Judge Mark Ray Lawson withheld exonerating evidence in my son's case to get a conviction. For exposing this fraud, "judge" Stuart PALMER Werling signed a fraudulent warrant to retaliate against me. - Dr. Kenneth Tennant, see iowacourts.gov case AGCR383847 & SRCR380962

I wonder what light Retired Justice John F. Molloy could shed on Arizona Presiding Disciplinary Judge William J. O'Neil? Please sign this petition to have Judge O'Neil impeached for not having a valid oath of office and denying numerous attorneys due process:

https://www.change.org/p/impeach-judge-william-j-o...

Admin said:

Justice John F. Molloy was an attorney in Arizona who went on to serve as a judge on the Arizona Superior Court bench. He is probably best known for his time serving as Chief Justice to Court of Appeals for the State of Arizona, where he authored the famous Miranda decision that was subsequently appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court, resulting in what is known today as the "Miranda Rights" which law enforcement now quotes to suspected criminals upon arrest. Judge Molloy wrote a book that was published in 2004 a few years before he died in 2008. He was apparently suffering from cancer at the time, and perhaps knew his remaining time on earth was short. The title of the book is: The Fraternity: Lawyers and Judges in Collusion, published by Paragon House. It is an amazing expose on just how corrupt the American Judicial System is today, and it perhaps gives us a better understanding on how so many judges in family or juvenile courts across the United States are able to successfully remove children from the custody of their parents in medical kidnapping cases.

www.noremedyinlaw.com

download justice complaint, read pgs 5-9.

www.noremedyinlaw.com

download justice complaint, read pgs 6-9. BOOK TO FOLLOW

BG said:

I have a case that I would share regarding corruption!

Hi @BG - You can contact us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

I have a case that I would share regarding corruption!

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

I too am mired knee deep in the CT corrupt system. Answer if you want to talk.

Anne said:

Joan said: > So what I want to know is how are we supposed to work around this when the only course of action is legal. I feel like I am Don Quixote fighting windmills. Only these windmills do exist and are toxic. I have had my constitutional rights trampled on by the CT Court System and now I have to take my case to Washington Supreme Court, while I start a new lawsuit in Federal court against the State of CT. Just disgusting. You are absolutely right. You can keep appealing a corrupt judge's decision by taking it to the next level, only to find that the higher court judges are just as evil, if not more so, than the lower court judges. These corrupt judges and lawyers are robbing the middle class blind, and laughing all the way to the bank. This is not the American I grew up in. There seems to be no solution in sight. The corruption is a cancer spreading beyond control.

I would like to speak with you. I have a devil of a case with CT and have to decide how to take action. If you see this post I hope we can correspond.

I found this site, researching how to file complaints about judges.

I am paying for a custody battle for my daughter, that her ex of 7 years brought just last year. It is an absolutely bogus case. CPS would not even finish investigating due to it's nature. Or lack of foundation.

The judge in the case, new to the Pinal county bench, has out right violated federal law and my daughters human rights. Despite doctors letters, the judge has ignored the ADA, and refused accommodations of alcohol testing. My daughters health is being seriously put at risk, due to the judge failing to abide by very clear federal law.

I am middle class, and my daughter is waiting disability for physical illness. She has no money to fight with. At the first hearing she self represented, and got mutilated. Her children, who are incredibly wonderful, have suffered serious damage as the result of the either "ignorance" or outright disrespect for the ADA.

The case is ongoing, and as such, I feel I have to shut up for now. But as soon as this is over, I plan to spend every breath I take, going after this issue. The ACLU, ADA, press, and anything else I can do. Judges do NOT get to ignore federal law that is put into place, to protect the human rights of our citizens.

I am now paying for her lawyer. I am in my 60's and divorced after a 37 year marriage. The crap and garbage in this kangaroo court is appalling to me. And two children have suffered needlessly, that's beside the damages to my daughters health.

Butler County "Good Ole Boys " *******\\\\***************\\***** Let me see... would you say that when a judge has a spouse who happens to be on the probation and parole office a possible issue of corruption ? Since each and every case that judge issues probation, or results in jail time ,and when person is released they are placed on parole and the judges spouse over sees probation and parole does that show corruption. Just wondering considering probation charges $45 monthly so the wife of this judge profits from her husbands case rulings. See it for your self, this is occurring in the state of Missouri in the 36th district for Butler and Ripley county courts. The judge is Thomas Swindle and his wife is Angie Swindle and she has been a probation / parol officer supposable before her husband took oath as a judge for the 36th district in Butler / Ripley county courts. The of Poplar Bluff Missouri, where the city judge W.Dean Milllion has used his position as a city judge to access and open closed juvenile case on parents and uses the parents closed juvilie files against parents when this city judge decides to represent the Division of social service in Butler county juvenile court Poplar Bluff , Missouri. this can be verified through an open juvenile case Arianna Rose Vick BT-JU00100 Oh how about when a Juvenile court judge appoints attorneys from an law firm associated with the judges family being Bloodworth law firm and the judge that appointed attorney Scott Dale from at the time Bloodworth law firm on or around June 2015 yet this same judge allowed this attorney to quit over retaliation on a complaint filed on this attorney through the Missouri discipline council due to unprofessional behavior of said attorney, as well as the attorney that represented the father being Keith French who told the father not to purchase medical insurance thus providing illegal advice. Both attorney quite July 2015 on this case Bloodworth allowed those attorney to resigne quite out of retaliation on a complaint filed by the parents, then this judge Bloodworth dennied the parents legal counsel, thus stalling on their case Arianna Rose Vick BT-JU00100 Butler county juvenile court Butler county Missouri thus Dennial of due process by that judges actions, and also the poplar Bluff Muticipall city judge being W Dean Million who is an acting attorney in this case committed perjury in front of every judge involved in this case by his statement saying the parents fired their attorneys whenit was documented the attorneys were allowed to resigned accepted by Judge Bloodworth, clear violation of Missouri State statuate when a complaint is filed on an attorney they are not allowed to quit . The next residing judge in the case BT-JU00100 Butler county juvenile court Poplar Bluff Misouri was Mike Pritchet, this judge also violated civil rights of Due Process but this judge allowed a case worker being Susan Reinhart to submit false court records on or around july 2015 with incorrect adress of both parents in said case, record requesting for administrative child support requesting excessive child support of 479 month from the father and not allowing the parents to request revuew due to the incorrect adress filed by the case worker these are facts of deceptive practices by case workers and judges and attorneys involved in said case Mike Pritchet had to dismiss himself from the case because this judge was involved with the court order child support in case 15BT-AD00148, but this judge also was involved in "denial of due process" and was involved in "witness tampering " by allowing the misuse of supenias issued for W Dean Million when they had clear knowledge case would not proceed not witness would not be questioned , just harrashed be making individual required to show for court yet never brough in for testimony. Child support order submitted in false pretense by children services and even the mother child support order that was signed for which had a request for child support on a child that the mothers parental rights were terminated , also was illegal. evidence that did not provide information that father provides medical insurance, that father has been providing items for the child the same as the mother providing for the child yet mother has been denied contact and her rights are not even terminated yet, and there still has been no Judification done in this case no proof that the court has juristicion with this child, legal kidnapping by this court proceedings now here is the kicker The last judge being thomas swindal whom presided over this case had appointed the parents an attorney and the parents had this attorney since Oct 2015 and the case was about to proceed on F eb29,2016 but the judge took it upon himself to fire the attorney on Feb 26th 2016 that he had appointed for the parents saying they needed separate attorney, the parents are married so what was the reason to do this more civil right violation by the action of Butler county juvenile court and the action of every judge involved in the case of Arianna Rose Vick BT-JU00100 All in retaliation of complaints filed on attorneys, and judges

Joan said: > So what I want to know is how are we supposed to work around this when the only course of action is legal. I feel like I am Don Quixote fighting windmills. Only these windmills do exist and are toxic. I have had my constitutional rights trampled on by the CT Court System and now I have to take my case to Washington Supreme Court, while I start a new lawsuit in Federal court against the State of CT. Just disgusting. You are absolutely right. You can keep appealing a corrupt judge's decision by taking it to the next level, only to find that the higher court judges are just as evil, if not more so, than the lower court judges. These corrupt judges and lawyers are robbing the middle class blind, and laughing all the way to the bank. This is not the American I grew up in. There seems to be no solution in sight. The corruption is a cancer spreading beyond control.

After watching the series " Making a Murderer " opened up my eyes of how corrupt our Legal Justices System and Police Departments are in this country. The judges, lawyers and police are evil demons who support and defend their ego's from their own wrong doing and the corruption that spreads so deeply into the legal system is a disgrace to our democracy. Its time for a legal reform and begin to uphold the Constitution. The power of change is within the unity of the people. We must all come together and demand change. How do we bring all people together to fight for the very thing our forefathers fought and died for? Education and committment to reunite all americans to fight for a cause that effects each and everyone of us! I pray for God to guides us in the light!

https://www.change.org/p/abolish-absolute-judicial-immunity?recruiter=222358371&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

So what I want to know is how are we supposed to work around this when the only course of action is legal. I feel like I am Don Quixote fighting windmills. Only these windmills do exist and are toxic. I have had my constitutional rights trampled on by the CT Court System and now I have to take my case to Washington Supreme Court, while I start a new lawsuit in Federal court against the State of CT. Just disgusting.

Excellent observation! I intend to buy his book as I suspect he had some personal things to expunge and probably share some valuable insights. When the end is in sight, an honorable man will want to set things right. Somewhat for the same reason you see so many older people reading the bible---They are cramming for the final.