• Medically Kidnapped Isaiah Rider: “Don’t Underestimate Me”

Teenager Isaiah Rider is speaking out about being a victim of DCFS and Lurie Children's Hospital after they seized custody of him from his mother last year. A verdict was reached Wednesday, March 11, that the 17 year old will remain a ward of the state of Illinois, a state he only visited in order to have surgery. His message to the world and to DCFS is this: "One thing you're not going to do - take me away from my family. Don't underestimate me. You're never taking me away from my family. I love my family more than anything."

Read full story...

STOP STEALING KIDS! Falsely Accused Moms stands behind Isaiah's quest for freedom. We're actively trying to #PassJoseesLaw to reform the way children with special needs are treated, to protect domestic violence victims from family court corruption and to get FEDERAL INDICTMENTS against caseworkers and others who abuse America's children for profit. Please help my baby get free! Please call NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio at 212-788-2958 and tell him: #BringJoseeHome! Please visit www.JoseesVoice.com and donate tweets to help us reunite. Help end forced adoptions! Join the fight to end family court corruption!

Thank you Isaiah! Your message is right on. This granny will be keeping tabs on your messages. Please keep them coming, as you are able to. My heart is with you and your beloved mom. Oh, and for anyone who wants to be involved with somethiong worthwhile to end his nonsense, please see YouTube video: "Anonymous Operation Expose the CPS". All the best.

Quickly study the site losethename dot com. It is your only way out of legal.

When are States going to sticking up for their Citizens against other States?

Isaiah, remain firm in your convictions and don't let the state break you. Stay strong in your faith. We are praying for you and your mom. God bless.

Call, email and fax your Illinois State Reps. and Senators to have bill entered into the legislation that would protect parents asking for a second opinion on their child's health care. Missouri Rep. Kenneth Wilson entered House Bill 217 called the Isaiah Bill. Send info on Team Isaiah Facebook page, any Google info on Isaiah Rider including articles in Medical Kidnap to your legislators in Illinois. the money comes from Congress to the states for DCFS. Senators Kirk and Durbin need to hear this story! ACTION IS NEEDED. When you click on Kenneth Wilson it gives all of his info as well as the bill. http://www.house.mo.gov/billsummary.aspx?bill=HB217

Prayers are great but action is what is needed. Call, email and fax your Illinois state Rep. and Senators and tell them about this story and you want action taken, Also to sponsor legislation like the bill entered by Missouri State Rep. Kenneth Wilson, House Bill 217. When you click on Kenneth Wilson it gives all of his info as well. http://www.house.mo.gov/billsummary.aspx?bill=HB217

Contact your Illinois State Rep. and Senator with this story. Send them the Team Isaiah Facebook site, this story, and any other story about Isaiah Rider. A google search will give you plenty. Flood the phone lines, faxes and emails!!!!!!

This is wrong in all levels what this hospital and others like them are doing to rip families apart in the name of profit. These type of hospitals do not care about the harm and destruction they cause these children and their loving caring families. Their only goal is money they can make from causing others to suffer. Why have these hospitals put profit above serving the health needs of the public? Is total greed the factor?

SO MANY people out here DO CARE about you, Isaiah - and your loving Mother. If I were a lawyer, or had the funds to pay a lawyer, you would have help now to get justice. This is happening to too many innocent families across the U.S. (also in the UK), and it must be stopped, somehow. These monsters at CPS and at hospitals are out of control, and I believe only a class-action suit against this abuse of power can stop it. Hang in there, Isaiah - you are strong and bright, you are loved, and you are 17! I know a year seems like a very long time, but there are babies and small children being illegally kidnapped by CPS and MDs - this situation is even worse for these little ones and their loving parents. This must stop. Maybe you can petition the Attorney General of the U.S., or maybe start a petition to him. I know I would sign it, as would many others. We could try! We must not consent to this evil madness against children and families, or will get worse. Love and blessings to you, Isaiah, and your Mom.

what is going on in this country? return this son to his family. We are turning into a terrorist state. Release him. In the name of justice. Where are our good attorneys when we need them? This is just downright scary.

I emailed and tweeted ABC 2020 (@ABC2020) about covering this. I also commented on their facebook page where they asked about people's experiences with strange afflictions that have stumped doctors. (They had a story on last night about the family in Maine that is being accused of abuse, even though the son may have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome). https://www.facebook.com/ABC2020/posts/10152917064694934

You go kid-lots of people are praying for you and your family-stay strong-I know it's tough because I was a ward of NY state. The Lord bless and keep you and yours. It will be made right someday.