• Medically Kidnapped Teen and Family Escape Canada: Speak Out on Abuses

It was a day that they were terrified would never come. The Herrmann family has escaped from Canada and has been reunited in Germany! Teenager Marc Herrmann was slated to stay within the system for the rest of his life after he was taken from his family in late 2013 over allegations of medical neglect. He was misdiagnosed several times, institutionalized, then placed in foster care, despite the urgent pleas of Marc and his family. After he was falsely labeled as "retarded," a hearing was scheduled on his 18th birthday to turn him over to the custody of the Canadian Office of Public Guardians. A man whom the family had never met was reportedly waiting in the wings to assume guardianship. Because his parents are German citizens, they were told that there was no way that they could be guardians over their own son. Marc says that he was told repeatedly that if he did not comply with numerous threats, he would never see his family again. Today, after public outcry and intervention from the German Embassy, the Herrmann family is together again, and safely out of reach of the system that the Herrmanns insist is rife with corruption. They are in Germany. With the help of the German Embassy, they have escaped.

Read full story...

An international human rights lawsuit will go a long way to bring Marck's story into the light. Expose the cockroaches to bright light and they scuttle away into the dark corners.

There is a problem in CFS/CPS/Child Protective Services in every country all over the world. The problem is that children HAVE NO RIGHTS that are recognized by any court. Parents exercise a child's rights on his behalf, but all a government has to do is to get the child away from the parents with one document, and make another "guardian" that is controlled by the government, and then the parents do not have "standing" at all in court, no right to advocate for the child. The child never had any standing in a court on his own behalf, so the child, without the parents, is owned, like a piece of property, by the government. Governments and doctors and hospitals can do whatever they want with the child, with no one to advocate for the child's rights to liberty, self-determination, free speech, etc, simply by assigning a guardian that they control. We need to remember that when we strip a child of his parents, we are stripping that child of every human right he possesses, his right to self determination and liberty and free speech. There is no greater right to self-determination than deciding what kind of things will be done to your body. Forcing medical treatment on a child who is not willing, is similar in many ways to RAPE. How can we continue to stand by and allow children to be stripped of every single human right they possess, because they are 17 years and 11 months, instead of 18? A twelve year old, a fourteen year old, even a five year old, knows when his right to liberty and self-determination and free speech are being violated. No matter what age you are, you can feel it all the way down to your toenails, when you are being treated unfairly. How does being one day younger make a person less than human? Why are children viewed as less than human, and not deserving of human rights. Some possible laws.... 1) If a parent if found unfit, make it the law that the child must be placed in the care of the nearest adult relative. 2) If a child is placed with the state appointed guardian, the child must be given a trust fund by the state, a VERY LARGE ONE to start him out in life. A trust fund that cannot be touched until he is over the age of 18 and controls it himself. Make the state PAY for the privilege of stealing children. 2) Require, in every state and country, the right of a jury trial when revoking the parent's right to raise their own child. Set a time limit. If the state has not proven, before a jury of the parent's peers, within a specified time frame (no more than six months should be sufficient), that the parent has committed crimes deserving of the loss of his human rights, then the child should be returned to his parents. 3) Do not allow medical opinions as evidence in these trials, unless they are related to SPECIFIC AND MEASURABLE findings, such as blood tests or MRI results. Right now, any crazy or corrupt person with an M.D. after his name can wander into a courtroom and expound on his "opinions". We need to put a stop to that. We need to deal with FACTS when we are stripping a person of their human rights. 4) Eliminate the "best interests of the child" from court trials. Parents decide in the best interests of the child. That's a human right. So, when we transfer the right to decide what's in the best interests of a child from the parent to the judge, BEFORE a jury trial, we are stripping human rights WITHOUT a trial. That is WRONG. 5) Do not allow medical research on a child that is in government care. Period. Never, ever. If doctors want to research on children, they must deal with a parent. Or -- no research. 6) Grant children rights. The right to consult an attorney. The right to visit or speak with the persons of their choice. The right to apply for Medical Emancipation -- to demonstrate that they understand the medical choices before them and can give informed consent (or refusal). Require that all children be granted the opportunity to visit with a lawyer provided for them by the state, and that they have the right to request any advocate of their own choice to be present with them (such as their parents), that they be informed of ALL of their rights, and that they have a right to petition the court to exercise their own right to self determination in aspects of their case -- the choice of doctor, the choice of hospital, the choice of guardian, etc.

Marcy, you are remarkable young man, with great courage and a caring heart. I am so glad you are free at last, and can now begin to really heal. Your family should be very proud of you, for speaking out, for all the other children and families, now going through what you all suffered. I hope your telling your own story will open many more people's eyes to the abuse happening to innocent children and families. May God bless you, and your family with the healing power of His love, and the strength you need to speak out about the abuse you suffered, so other children may be freed, and others are never taken.

Dear Marcky, Thanks for going public. Sincerely, Mother of Kidnapped Little Ones

This is a sad and alarming narration that happened to one family and the child that became a victim. A must read to know the abuse that goes on in a government run child care program. This addresses a program in Canada; But is any different than those run by the different States in the U.S. I don't think so, as I have read many articles on the NET where parents have complained about their children being kidnapped by the authorities because of some really credulous (not credible) reasons. This stories rendition is a perfect example of that

I have been a victim for 25 years... Myself, my children and now my grandchildren... They kept me from my family and told me they didn't want me, and have done the same to my son, and now they want to keep my 7 month old granddaughter and adopt her out, I want justice,I want people to start listening this is the most corrupt, self serving organisation there ever was, and is destroys family's