• Medical Kidnap? Mother Loses 3 Children Because “Daughter is Too Short”

It's true - Angela Borths' daughter is short. So is she - just under 5 feet tall. In fact, being short runs in the family. But that didn't stop her pediatrician from allegedly reporting her to Child Protection Services (CPS.) The petite mother has now had her 3 youngest children taken by the state of Oregon on grounds of "medical neglect," because her 6 year old daughter is short, and because she says she missed an appointment for her son when there was a 2 month lapse in their ObamaCare insurance. "I shouldn't have to defend my family for being short."

Read full story...

Hi Jennifer, If you would like us to consider your story for publication, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/. We cannot publish every story that is shared with us, due to the volume of stories we receive. You can also post your story on our Medical Kidnap website’s Community Page here: http://medicalkidnap.com/community/

Although my story is similar to yours, there are also many differences. I thank you so much for sharing your story. I have lost custody of 3 of my 4 children that occurred during 2 different CPS cases. The first was 8 years ago...resulting in my ex getting custody of my 2 oldest daughters. The second time this happened was 3 years ago resulting in my 7 year old's father getting custody of him. My daughters and my oldest son still are not with me. My youngest son is 4 and I remain terrified of history repeating itself. Like you, I am a wonderful mother who has done everything in my power to have my children returned to me. The allegations that were made were false and i proved that. But, by then i was labeled and no one cared. I live in North Carolina and have never been able to find someone who can help. I have spent thousands of dollars for help. Any advice would be great. Again thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you everyone for your support and best wishes. I'm so proud to say the case was dismissed on Wednesday July 22nd. We won. The kids are home. This has been a very stressful, difficult journey but with everyone's help I had the strength, and for my kids the determination to stand against this dysfunctional system and win. Again, THANK YOU EVERYONE

There are NO gmo grains in the market - that is a popular misconception. Also that gluten is the problem. Research shows it is NOT gluten, or wheat's fault, but rather glyphosate, and other chemicals that destroy our gut and the ability to digest gluten, and other proteins. See: Gluten Intolerance and the Herbicide Glyphosate: A National Epidemic

Cieliacs disease, a gluten allergy can be deadly. Our grains were GMO over a hundred years ago. Wheat is used in just about everything. Even in baby formulate, soaps. Gluten effects the small intestine which removes all the vitamins and nutrients from the foods you eat. Babies have been known to die because of the gluten allergies. Children fail to thrive with this horrible disease. My dad nearly died in his 70's from Celiac. He had a allergy to gluten all his life and didn't know it. It's symptoms were diagnosed and treated as other diseases, which is common. Our medical field to this day, does not understand or know enough about this disease. Ceilac is hard to detect. It can come back false negative in blood testing in Genetic testing ( because they fail to test for other markers) and biopsing the small intestine isn't always successful. I've seen first hand this horrible disease and the effects it has on people. Our foods that were approved by the Government are making us sick and yes killing us. They know this, but to take steps to stop it and reverse it when require billions of dollars. Something they aren't willing to do. Sadly they say 1 out of 30 people suffer from Celiac and don't know it. Cancer, thyroid, failure to thrive, overweight, underweight, ADHD, hyperactivity, arthritisis , fibermyalgia , this is just a small list medically connected to Celiac disease..

Cancer is CURABLE. Don't listen to "White Coats" who play God - they are glorified drug pushers for Big Pharma. Eat the Budwig Diet every day. 1 cup of organic cottage cheese, 1 Tbls of organic flax oil (per 50 lbs of body mass, i.e. person weighs 100 lbs uses 2 Tbls flax oil). Mash oil into cottage cheese well. Eat every day. This combination of food gives the body an oxygen bomb! Cancer cannot survive in an oxygen-rich environment. Emotions play a key role in cancer as well. Get into a good meditation class.

I too had trouble with Obamacare. In the 2 months it took for me to re-enroll, my cancer spread and became terminal. Its now in my bones and there is no cure. Im 38 years old with 4 children. Docs give me 5 to 8 years....... my youngest will inly be 13 in 8 years..... Thanks a lot Obamacare!

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-to-weigh-children-in-daycare/

I can believe this. I have a relative whose 14-month-old died in his sleep. The coroner could not find a cause of death and so put malnutrition. This was only based on the baby's size compared to the average for kids his age. Of course he was small- he looked like his mom, who is from the Philippines and is about 4'9 and 75 lbs. Her and her fiance's conflict panel lawyers say they will find an examiner to give a second opinion, but they don't want to ask the court for an expert to look into it. I think they're resigned about losing and don't think it would help to do anything. The DA is offering a plea deal of 12 years for neglect, or she will pursue 2nd degree murder charges and it will then go to a trial. The lawyers' resignation and the DA's confidence in winning a trial on even this little evidence are entirely based on the public's feelings about child deaths. This is why sites like Medical Kidnap are so important in raising awareness about these issues. I can't thank Health Impact News enough for setting up this site.

Thank you so much for your help. Ive sent the information to my lawyer.

Well done Angela for getting your story out there, more people need to do this. Publish videos, secretly recorded conversations, documents, name and shame, make official complaints against everyone involved and keep fighting for your children. Many people ask "Where are the whistleblowers?" and there are many, but you have to hunt for their stories. We need to expose the system for what it is, Tyranny and the abuse of children by governments. We also need everyone working together, not just in the USA but also Canada, The UK and Ireland. Too may small groups fighting battles and no concerted effort by everyone working together. It can only continue until everyone works together. I had to law low for a while on facebook while I was writing a book entitled "Secret Courts" and now I am tied up promoting it. I am constantly inspired by people like you who fight every day for their children, but we need to get more organized. Best regards, Joe Burns https://gumroad.com/l/aObkp

I agree with you two hundred million percent . . .that, $200,000,000 being the annual deposit into the pension fund of the guilty, or, "innocent" who are the law, or at least, according to one reliable individual's research of seven years deriving from the as reported by the same reliable source, though, of course be your own judge, from the $8 trillion dollars that were adjudged, but not enforced, as damages in favor of the 1980's farm claims (see NESARA lore or fact for synopsis) that was supposed to have been restored to the people in the midwest based on all the fraudulent foreclosures, again, as reported. Apparently every summer MSM, or, "Mainstream Media" like CNN gets $200,000,000 as well as the senators, accounting for the Orwellian "mental health"/personality traits and individual personality state of being not propaganda of another name. As reported, only two of the members of the Legislature did not sell us out. International treaty law and ALEC--all privatized corporations, and others, literally handing the bills over to the Legislature that I have read they are actually not even allowed or supposed to read (which makes sense). Apparently, three US Justices may or may not have ordered the $8 trillion distributed among a multitude of banks in Israel, Netherlands, and UK or Switzerland, I think.

They're just retaliatory trolls, Angela. They know good and well there is nothing wrong with being short. Every single one of them, in fact, in my case and others and all the guardian ad litem/attorney ad litem for child, CASA volunteers, and Child "Advocates," Inc. workers who, unlike me, were repeatedly noticed for hearings and alleged "final trial" in my case where my judge took the $20,000 cash . . . out-of-robe (witness to this, shamefully), and Angela, I swear to you every one of them looks like an oompa loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I always used to think that to myself when I still allowed myself to make any "appearance" in "state" court. Mental Lilliputians, indeed. Why else do you think they were chosen for that job???? It certainly couldn't be their sparkling wit, compassion, kindness inner or outer beauty, charm, or personality or intellect, now could it? DRAMATIC PAUSE. You are supposed to laugh there. Okay, now PAUSE. . . and think of the equally compatible and similarly situated IQ and class of their "collaborative, " "community, 'key' 'stakeholder' ". . . in the "best interests" [the money your children make them]) boys in blue.____________(Insert Laughter). Oh, I hope you are making it through the nights. I'm sorry for even trying to make you laugh knowing this paralyzing, mind-numbing, pain with tears that never stop, though obviously everyone being as unique as a snowflake has different ways of experiencing systemic re-victimization and black psyops working with already scarred survivor. They wait till you heal a little, get you in a good place, and then the drone strike, or, rather, the attack of the "oompa loompas." And I prefer "vertically challenged" to "short" (ha-ha). They are so jealous and embarrassed from your social media campaigns, obviously. Are you still getting to see your babies? Keep fighting and try to rest.

I'm not sure how to help. I would if I could. I do know that the only way I was able to get my children back after a year and a half was because the attorney that was in the court room when cps initially took control was kind enough to take my case and did not charge me. He was a family court attorney and knew the circumstances. I hounded him i guess to the point of relenting and helping me. He was honest with me and told me the state was trying to keep my children in the system so they could legally adopt them out and make money. They were blonde, blue eye healthy children. All of this came about from lies of an ex-spouse and his family. In the end the case worker that had not listened to me all that time finally told me she was sorry. That did not erase the damage done to me and my four children. When I look back I should have sued the state but I was so relieved to get them back with not follow up from cps. They knew they were in a lawsuit situation and left me alone after that. What we need are attorneys that are willing to help these people. Most of the time finances are such that these families can't afford decent attorneys. "public pretenders" as they are called sometimes are a joke in most cases. I thank God that the attorney helped me and I was able to get custody back.

Wow, your story is so sad; I hope my story doesn't end the same way. OMG, this mom's heart just broke as well...

my sister is also suffering now that they took her daughter. her lawyer that the courts gave her is telling her to sign the patition and other bad info. they dont keep up with her visits if she calls the case worker they never answer or call back so she rides her bike there only to b told she should have called. my neices lawyer the child lawyer didnt even know that she was one of her cases. they dont care cause its not their pain . they doctors have shown that the charges have no proof and more so they said they want to hold on to her and investigate more into it . i wish i could help but i am lost as how to help my family with this i can only imagine what u suffer i will pray for u and ur children.

Only "We The People" - - - YOU - - - Can Save America ! ! ! www.NationalLibertyAlliance.org

Thanks Mad Angel, I sometimes feel like Don Quixote: fighting against a machine. I have learned so much from this website. Keep up the good activism!

I am so sorry.You are very brave....

I so agree they are all on it and its sad that power is always abused.