• Medical Kidnapping: A Threat to Every Family in America Today

If you live in the United States of American today, and you have children in your home under the age of 18, every day you are in danger of losing your children to the State through medical kidnapping. All across the United States today, parents are losing custody of their biological children due to medical kidnapping. Medical kidnapping is defined as the State taking away children from their biological parents and putting them into State custody and the foster care system, simply because the parents did not agree with a doctor regarding their prescribed medical treatment for the family. In some cases it is as simple as telling a doctor you are going to seek a second opinion on a suggested medical procedure, and then ending up being charged with "medical abuse" and losing your children.

Read full story...

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

We have to denounces these Ilegal acts. In PerĂº also there are kidnapping to any person only for testimony of anybody you can see at falsospsiquiatrasperu.blogspot.com or ilegalesinternamientosperu.blogspot.com. Unfortunality these Ilegal acts many times are not pushinment for the corruption of some authorities. We have to get together and combat these Illicits.

If you or your child was kidnapped by a **Universal Health Services Institution** (there are 225 nation wide)... at any of their facilities, If you experienced assault and battery, sexual assault, unlawful imprisonment, abuse of authority, or if you were denied a second opinion, denied the right to select your own physician, forcefully medicated, tranquilized, or denied the right to participate in your own treatment plan, call the law office of David Sheller out of Houston, Texas. (U.H.S. operates out of Philadelphia) These places need to be shut down. The abuse is rampant and David has gotten clients 3.8million for similar abuses. He is a gem. Help me teach these phony 'MD's how to treat people or lose their fortress at U.H.S..

Jennah said: > I am a victim of this...state sponsored kidnapping. My daughter is not even 15 yet has been adpoted 2 times and in 6 foster homes. I never knew what this was called...couldnt figure out how to explain to anyone what had happened... But losing my allissandra almost killed me. I was never charged with anything (because I did not abuse or neglected her) and eventually, at 20 yrs old, had no more funding. I had been through 2 severe traumas (rape, saw my childs father tragically die) and then had my baby removed. It's hard to fight the state when you cannot do anything to their standards. I lost to them....but have never lost hope. The state refused to place my daughter with my family...none of us got any reasons as to why. > Hopefully less people will have to go through the tragic loss my family has suffered the more this is talked about. Jennah, God bless you. Keep pressing forward. It is all worth it! You are a wonderful parent.

Kevin said: > Once again, another impeccable report! The problem is not enough people know or care about this problem. It's only when it happens to you or your family that you start scouring the web for answers and come upon this site. At least that's how I got involved. > > Not sure how to right this wrong. I do believe it's time for less talk and more action. > > I'm sending this article to all of my lawmakers. I hope everyone else reading this does too. There is power in grass roots movements. And it starts with us. It could happen to anyone. What a crazy world. We are guilty until proven innocent. That is unAmerican... since Salem, Massachusetts in 1600's nothing so crazy has happened on such a wide scale. It was post-Salem Witch Trials that men set the precedent: Innocent until proven guilty.... What has happened to justice?

We need DCF and Family court Reform! Share and get two others to become ONE to protect our children and our families and reach the 50,000+ goal for the number of plaintiffs: DCF/Family Court victims join in Multi-billion Dollar Class Action lawsuit, http://saynotopas.com/class-action/, to join click here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52257020313946?enterThe=33183MJ123, or use my recruitment code to join the team I will be leading for this Class Action lawsuit: 33183MJ123. From http://www.votefamily.us/: Almost on a weekly basis two children are killed under the supervision of the Department of Children and Families (DCF) (last count 534+ in the last six years in Florida as per the Miami Herald, http://pubsys.miamiherald.com/projects/2014/innocents-lost/database/), and many more are taken away from parents even when this is not in the best interest of the children for mainly monetary reasons, see video. What's causing the DCF deaths and the separation of our families? One word summarizes it: GREED. DCF prefers to place children in foster homes or give them for adoption than to give them to family members because for every dollar it spends in foster homes, it receives three dollars from the federal government, a 200% return on investment (ROI) on top of monthly payments received for each foster child, and the bonuses received per adoption, all of which amounts to a highly sophisticated form of child trafficking as reported HERE similar to the Kids for Cash case in Pennsylvania, as described by the believed to have been murdered Senator Nancy Schaefer. Don't believe it? see testimony from Legal Aid attorney before Florida Supreme Court committee explaining how parents victims of domestic violence may lose custody of their children when they go before a judge for a restraining order seeking protection from their attackers and end up being separated from their children because "as a matter of law" they "have failed to protect their children from witnessing domestic violence:" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBSfLGjMGAs

I am also going through this myself, and have been for many years now. Part of me is afraid to give specifics, knowing I have another hearing coming up soon for fear of retaliation. CPS medically kidnapped my daughter 7 years ago, because she has autism and other developmental disabilities. I have never given up and have persisted to be a thorn in their side this entire time, even though it's really done nothing to change our situation. Once my daughter turned 18 and wanted to leave CPS went as far as to get the judge to declare her incompetent so they could keep getting more funding for her for an additional 3 years. My daughter was not even permitted to appear at her hearing to speak on her own behalf when this happened. I think because if she had been allowed, the judge would have seen just how mildly impaired she truly is, and they would have lost. Unfortunately, all this time I have only had a court appointed lawyer, who in 7 years has never called a single witness in my defense. Only twice in 7 years have I ever seen the inside of the courtroom. Usually the lawyers and the judge do the whole thing behind closed doors, and you are told the outcome when they come out again. At the last hearing 3 years ago, her foster parents were awarded guardianship of her indefinitely, instead of the 3 years they legally should have been able to extend her detainment. So off to court again we go.... She is 21 now, and sick and tired of it all, and wants to finally come home...pray for us. The court date could be any time in the next few weeks, and even after all this time I am still scared as hell we are going to walk away disappointed all over again.

I am a victim of this...state sponsored kidnapping. My daughter is not even 15 yet has been adpoted 2 times and in 6 foster homes. I never knew what this was called...couldnt figure out how to explain to anyone what had happened... But losing my allissandra almost killed me. I was never charged with anything (because I did not abuse or neglected her) and eventually, at 20 yrs old, had no more funding. I had been through 2 severe traumas (rape, saw my childs father tragically die) and then had my baby removed. It's hard to fight the state when you cannot do anything to their standards. I lost to them....but have never lost hope. The state refused to place my daughter with my family...none of us got any reasons as to why. Hopefully less people will have to go through the tragic loss my family has suffered the more this is talked about.

It would be CPS's worst nightmare, and the end of my life, as I would die before letting those CPS SOB's take my kids. As a child I was a VICTIM of CPS and oh h*ll no.....

Psychiatry is the real culprit behind these immoral actions. For centuries, psychiatry has imprisoned the innocent and allowed the guilty to go free. This includes both children and adults. Psychiatry is the razor's edge at tip of the spear.

Hundreds and thousands of citizens in every state in the union is now fully aware of the failures of our DHS system thanks to web sites like this. I am ashamed of our DHS system and our governors for allowing these atrocities to continue...

Please don't forget that this is a GLOBAL issue, and that it can also happend to adults. Like Karina Hansen in Denmark. Read more at: http://justiceforkarina.webs.com

This is an excellent, excellent article. Thank you for putting all this together. Great job. With everything together like this it will be so much easier for parents of children taken from them on such grounds to get a lot of what they need for their defense all at once in one place to begin the nightmare of fighting to get their children back. All these cases of proof that children are in deed "abducted" by CPS and medical facilities, and parents falsely accused without charges, and courts are partnered with CPS and corrupt as well. Wish I had all this when I so desperately needed it. My child also died because of all this nonsense. It is beyond criminal. It is evil. Thank you for this site. May God Bless you and all you do. And all the hurting, damaged families.

Once again, another impeccable report! The problem is not enough people know or care about this problem. It's only when it happens to you or your family that you start scouring the web for answers and come upon this site. At least that's how I got involved. Not sure how to right this wrong. I do believe it's time for less talk and more action. I'm sending this article to all of my lawmakers. I hope everyone else reading this does too. There is power in grass roots movements. And it starts with us.