• Medical Kidnap in Georgia: Newborn Nursing Baby Seized at Hospital

Without identifying herself, the parents said, the social worker began interviewing Multari, asking about their parents, their relationship, their health. “Who are you?” Multari said she asked. “You best not get defensive,” Multari said the woman responded. The woman told her that if she cooperated, everything would be fine. Minutes later, while Multari was nursing the baby, a nurse came and took the newborn away.

Read full story...

hi, I just clicked on your story in Pintrest and was wondering how you are doing. Did you get Toni back?

Diana I'm working on lawyers and a protest you just keep this part up and look up those sights I sent you on messenger god bless

Thank you all for your concern and prayers. I'M Diana's mom. We are dying to get Tobi home. One correction...Tobi is a girl.

Thank you for the kind offer. I'm Diana's mom. Tobi is my granddaughter. It's a typo in the article calling her a boy. :) She's the sweetest little thing ever. I'm dying to get her home. We are trying to find a place for DIANA, Diana Will and Tobi to live. Also needing a great lawyer. If you would still like to donate there is a place ong GOFUNDME. Diana has the link on her Facebook. She and Will got married so she's Diana McBryar now. God bless you.

There is a gofundme. Thank you for asking. http://www.gofundme.com/md13eg

Thank you all for taking the time to hear our story and pray for our family. Tobi really is the sweetest little girl in the world and she deserves to be with her family who loves her very much.

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for understanding and supporting our situation. It means alot. http://www.gofundme.com/md13eg

This happened to me..almost exactly..i know ur pain first hand..it's now 15 months later..and baby is almost home full time..it will be the fight of ur life..but it is possible to win..start educating yourself and get yourself a good lawyer..my heart breaks for people in this situation..good luck..

I agree, and I think it is a severe travesty that constitutional rights are routinely trampled upon just so some evil government workers and corporations can make a buck while separating and damaging families in the process.

Unfortunately, it seems like if cps says you're guilty, you're guilty. Unless you can afford a cut throat attorney and years of litigation, you have a slim chance in hell of getting children back once they've been taken. And if you do the children will never feel secure. Foster"care" always does harm to children and families.

Guilty until proven innocent....amazing way to go about "helping" poor families especially when profit is involved. Whatever happened to keeping families together that simply needed help? Praying for you and all families in your situation. Is there a way to donate money to help?

What a beautiful baby. Now in the clunches of a corrupt agency known to put innocent children in harms way. I pray for this sweet little guy and his mother.

In the soviet states of Merica, criminal guberment does not even need to conduct a jury trial to kidnap your child....

Multari, I cannot imagine your disappointment. Promise me you will endure this! One day, when God has proven us, we'll see Him face to face; walk by faith. You did such a good thing bringing your son into this world. I will pray for you and for him

So many horror stories. I fear for my grandchildren.