• Medical Kidnapping of Twins Reported in Michigan

WDIV in Detroit Michigan is reporting on a medical kidnapping in Novi Michigan (outskirts of Detroit). The parents of 5 children, including two premature baby twins, appeared in court today after police and CPS removed all 5 of their children from their home last night. Many members of their community turned to support the family, saying the children were being taken away from loving parents. Doctors found injured ribs on one of the twins, but the parents say it is a result of brittle bone disease. The mother was told to pump her breast milk because she can now only see her babies twice a week.

Read full story...

The investigator on the case with my family forged my signature which is Federal, got a doctor who could not take care of my daughter's medical needs in the past who calls CPS all the time based on her testimony on the stand and puts kid's that are medically kidnapped lives in danger daily because she can't control T1 diabetes. She lied on the stand and I can prove it and CPS allows abusive in foster home's. My husband and I have been fighting the corrupt system for almost 7 month's and I still can only see my daughter's once a week supervised. Ohio is the most corrupt state I have ever seen. I can prove that I did nothing wrong and I have recorded phone calls of all of their lies all the way up to the Governor's office who doesn't care. We are having to pay out $1240 a month for our daughter's lives to be put at risk and for them to be abused and no one cares. It's absolutely disgusting.

Its all because the babies are premiers there is amount of money they gain when they are in their care and they seriously really don't care for their safety. Sad God help them in this difficult times.

Hello..,the state requirement for visitation is supposed to be THREE times a week for children under one year! This poor family is getting screwed over by CPS like so many other families. CPS thinks they can do anything they want, and sometimes I wonder if the workers are getting some kind of a kick-back for children who get removed and then get adopted by other families. Ugh! My prayers for this family!

I just got finished with a CPS case in Wayne county .. I was on medicine from my obgyn and when my son as born they found it in his system and not even 3 days after they took him from the hospital and it took 3 months and lots of court days to get him home.. Not to mention my 8 yr old son was still in the home and as never taken out.. I still believe that this state only wants to take babies so they can make a profit , these workers gets a bonus for every child they remove its sickening

I have brittle bone disease. My son also has it and has had 37 fractures! This is just so sad! Prayers for this family!

I'm still fighting to get my youngest daughter tested for brittle bone, rickets, EDS, and other bone issues. After 5 people at a HOSPITAL held my one month old at time down with force she sustained over 50 broken bones. no criminal charges are pending on me or anything. its been a year now since they took my girls. gag orders have been in play since day one and not aloud to have her tested and if we do have her tested they could be removed from family care. I am still fighting to get my girls back. I can't afford a lawyer to file lawsuits, or malpractice suits. every policy the hospital has for newborns was broken that night. I still have that recording on my phone. I feel for this mother and I have cried for her. since the day my youngest was born she showed signs of EDS and also there was a medical concern that the birthing hospital never fully investigated. my nurse said she had a dimple above her butt that they needed to do testing for. (spinal bifida)can someone help this mom and myself find the right help for our children? please?

Sounds like the same thing that happened to the Amer family. http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/news/id_3719

If the younger kids can go, the infants should too. What kind of a fool thinks it's reasonable to give a mother 2 visits per week with her children?

There is way too much of this going on without thorough investigations.