• Federal Court Rules Against South Dakota for Taking Children Away from Native Americans

We have previously reported how the Department of Social Services makes up 53% of the entire budget for the state of South Dakota every year, mainly by removing children from Native American homes, and usually placing them in white people's homes. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) announced this week that a federal court has ordered South Dakota officials to stop violating the rights of Indian parents and tribes in state child custody proceedings.

Read full story...

• Federal Court Rules Against South Dakota for Taking Children Away from Native Americans

This is unbelievable...!!! How come no one outside SD or the reservation knows about this. This is the first I've ever heard of it and it has apparently been going on for years and years...!!! Human Trafficking is alive and well in the United States and the State of South Dakota is at the head.

I thank the Indian People and the A.C.L.U. for this!!!! How could an ENTIRE state be 53% monetarily supported by the ILLEGAL KIDNAP of infants and children? Now we have many COUNTIES in the US using child CPS Kidnap, as well as child and adult Medical Kidnap to fill their coffers. I wish the ACLU, and all of us who want these horrific sacrifices of families' human rights and basic Constitutional rights could take this o at a FEDERAL LEVEL NOW. County-by- county, state-by-state would take many, many decades. -This has to stop now. Congratulations to South Dakota - we have to keep our eyes on this case......CHEERS!

Hallelujah! The judge made it harder, but did not stop the state from venturing into Native American land and stealing their children. SD needs to figure out other ways to maintain their budget instead of raping the Native American people of their children....just like the rest of the states.

Fantastic news. We must continue to fight these monsters who swap kids for cash! Thank you again MK.