• HSLDA Takes Prosecution of Arizona CPS Workers to Supreme Court

The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit excused two Arizona social workers from liability for threatening to take John and Tiffany Loudermilk’s children into state custody if they didn’t immediately consent to a search of their home. This result is deeply disappointing. It allows CPS workers to continue to coerce parents into cooperating by threatening to take away their children. It endorses their tactic of calling in the police to intimidate parents in their own home. And it sharply discourages parents from seeking legal counsel to find out what their rights are. This is why we at HSLDA take cases like this one. We will be asking the Supreme Court to review the case.

Read full story...

Everything your saying is completely true, my daughter was taken from me in 2010, after she lie about being abuse then admitted to it. The cps worker took my daughter with know legal grounds; .....Ive seen the case cps manager falsified documents in court to keep my daughter in their system in October of 2010....

Five months later i ceceive a phone call from the case manager telling me my daughter had been molested, shortly after being taken into cps custody "3"weeks to be exsact.....This went on for five months....until the guy was arrested.. Cps will lie steal and cheat any way they can to steal your children, lie ,and falsifie documents, brake every constitutional law their is, and take know responsibility for their actions ,and us parents half to live a lifetime of pain and suffering from their illegal activities. To this day I've not recovered from the trauma Arizona cps has cause me and my daughter, I saw the lawyers in the case lie, I saw the judges call me crazy, because I told the judge these cps workers lie to take my daughter, I wrote the governed about the corruption in my case, and I've never received help from all the people I contacted in the pamphlets cps have me. I had the good sense to leave that state in 2012....after my daughter ran away from cps care ....

The worst part of all this ,it the lifetime of trauma my daughter suffere and my suffering, theirs no amount of money that can take away the pain and the nightmare that me and my daughter still suffer to this day. The only justice in all these cases would be seeing the social workers who broke the law ,and the corrupt judges that allow this injustice to continue in their court rooms, along with the corrupt attorneys that are a sign to represent us and are children, are all arrested and put behind bars and half to suffer the humiliation of being accused for act of crime that was never committed, then have your name place in a cps abusers system: ...That every job you have applied to and does a background cheak that false information is right their, convicting you of a crime that was never committed and the embarrassment of having someone pull up that false information and to look at you in discuss for something I never did.That abuse never ends.....I can't even write about the pain and suffering my daughter had to endure for a lifetime of pain and suffering, Their isn't enough cuss words to describe that kind of suffering she had to go through....i would advise every parent with a child to leave that state and never return as I did.

The abduction of children by the "state" is a very disturbing trend. This Orwellian tool of the globalists has only one aim: the decentralization of the traditional family, and its ultimate destruction. We were members of HSLDA back in the Eighties and Nineties when our children were going to church school and being home-schooled. Frank Peretti's Christian novel "Piercing the Darkness" dealt directly with CPS kidnapping, albeit not in a medical sense. This is an evil trend, abetted by the erosion of traditional marriage.