• Vermont Teen Drugged Against Her Will, Held in Custody in Massachusetts Mental Health Facility

"I'm just literally here as a hostage. I didn't do anything. I haven't harmed anyone. I haven't harmed myself, and they won't let me go home. I just want to go home to my mom, so I can have my life back. They took it from me. They are drugging me up every single day against my will." This is the heartfelt plea recorded by a homeschooled American teenager being held in a mental health facility in Massachusetts against her will and that of her family in Vermont.

Read full story...

• Vermont Teen Drugged Against Her Will, Held in Custody in Massachusetts Mental Health Facility

Connie, I read your story. Mine has many parallels. How can I join your support group? ~Betrayed Mother Ps. From Huckleberry Finn: It is easy to tar and feather an exiled women. It is a strange thing that this is what makes them believe they are men.

" Not fair, not fair, not fair! " to quote my one year old who was also 'legally' kidnapped.

Karen, You are the victim of a terrible system. Thank you for sharing your story. We can change things gradually. Research psychiatrists in your area. Dr. Laura Beard MD is the best that I have ever met. She lives in Texas, but she has a very good head on her shoulders. If you get a telephone consultation with her, she is worth the money and will give you a valuable perspective. It is not fair. Hold your ground.

Elissa, You have the right to refuse treatment. You have the right to select your own doctor. (1972, 2001 Patient's Bill of Rights) Mary Todd Lincoln was involuntarily confined for three months. When a super feminist lawyer got word to the press, she was suddenly 'cured' and released. You are Daniel in the lion's den. You will be safe. One day, those lions will consume your captors. Just read the book of Daniel; talk about hallucinations! You have my heart and my love. Xoxo Ps. I was involuntarily confined twice. I found an awesome doctor on my own. She said, "If the diagnosis does not fit, do not take it, say, 'No thanks.' " ♥♥♥I am sorry that the doctors are violating your rights and disrespecting your healthy boundaries. Dream for a better tomorrow♥♥♥

YOU MUST HAVE INSURANCE THAT PAYS FOR IT, RIGHT? they keep the patients that they can charge their insurance for all your treatements drugs and shocks. YOu dont have insurance? YOu are kicked out. The system is terrible, it is not god who made it that is for sure, the medical system is evil it does not belong to God havent you noticed that nothing really cures anything ? it never will because we are all meant to die from the curse of the original sin. That is why Christ came to die for us to forgive us and bring us back to him. And it isnow that Satan is in place everywhere that is who criminalizes all of Jesus (Bible, CHristians and Jews) because only Satan hates God Almighty and Jesus is God Almighty no matter how hard satan tries to criminalize it. Everything is in place from concentration camps and now i see why they ahve them, it is to luck us all up when we complain of things like this.

oH GOD HAS TO PUT A STOP TO ALL THESE EVIL! I will share what I know of this type of mistreatments based on a movie I watched: Born in Seattle, Washington, Frances Elena Farmer is a rebel from a young age, winning $100 in 1931 from The Scholastic Art and Writing Awards for a high school essay called God Dies. In 1935, she becomes controversial again when she wins (and accepts) an all-expenses-paid trip to the USSR to visit the Moscow Art Theatre. Determined to become an actress, Frances is equally determined not to play the Hollywood game: she refuses to acquiesce to publicity stunts, and insists upon appearing on screen without makeup. She marries her first husband, Dwanye Steele, despite being advised not to, but cheats on him with alleged Communist Harry York on the night of her hometown's premiere of Come and Get It. Her defiance attracts the attention of Broadway playwright Clifford Odets, who convinces Frances that her future rests with the Group Theatre. But after leaving Hollywood for New York City and appearing in the Group Theatre play, Golden Boy, Frances learns, much to her chagrin, that the Group Theatre exploited her fame only to draw in more customers, replacing her with a wealthy actress for its needed financial backing for its London tour and Odets ends their affair upon his wife's (Luise Rainer) upcoming return from Europe. Her desperate attempts to restart her film career upon returning to Hollywood results in being cast in unchallenging roles in forgettable B-films. Her increased dependence on alcohol and amphetamines in the 1940s and the pressures brought on her by her wannabe mother, who becomes her legal guardian after her multiple legal problems, result in a complete nervous breakdown. After her first hospitalization at Kimball Sanitarium in La Crescenta, she tells her mother that she doesn't wants to return to Hollywood but instead wants to live alone in the countryside, assaulting and threatening her in the resulting argument. While institutionalized at Western State Hospital, Frances is abused by the powers-that-be: she is forced to undergo insulin and electroconvulsive shock therapy, is cruelly beaten, periodically raped by the male orderlies and visiting soldiers from a nearby military base and involuntarily lobotomized before her release in 1950. In 1958, Frances is paid honor on Ralph Edwards' This Is Your Life television program, which Harry York watches from his home. When asked about alcoholism, illegal drugs and mental illness, Farmer denied them all and said, "If a person is treated like a patient, they are apt to act like one". The film ends just after a party honoring her at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel with Farmer walking down a street with Harry York, talking about her parents deaths, how she sold their house and that she's a "faceless sinner" with a slower paced lifestyle ahead of her in the future. The end credits states Farmer moved to Indianapolis shortly afterwards, hosting a local daytime TV program (Frances Farmer Presents) from 1958-1964 before dying alone of esophageal cancer on August 1, 1970 at age 56. IT IS DARK AGES IN THE SYSTEM THAT PLACES KIDS TO BE TREATED LIKE FRANCES WAS. I TIHNK ITS TIME OTHER NATIONS SPEAK AGAINST WHAT CPS IS DOING TO KIDS AND ADULTS IN THE NAME OF MEDICINE

She is in grave danger, especially if they're worried about whistle blowing. Shock treatment has long been used to extinguish incriminating memories in teens. In the video, note the dilated pupils, the fixed stare, the chubbiness that isn't evident on the family photo. These are all signs of psychotropic toxicity. Long term physical effects include tremors, ticks, slurred speech, tardive dyskinesia and other signs of brain damage, and diabetes. Emotional effects include post traumatic stress which leads to depression. In the past medical insurance policies had strict limits on coverage for psychiatric "hospitalization", a fact which saved many kids from years in hell, but politicians have now mandated that policies treat psychiatry as any other medical specialty, a bit of unscientific nonsense that no doubt significantly contributed to the rise in the cost of medical insurance. Psychiatry is certainly the most illegitimate and predatory branch of medicine, and any medical institution of integrity would distance themselves from these corrupt quacks. The fact that they don't says volumes about the rest of medicine.

they used just about every drug they have out their on my daughter so she stops asking to go home i,m not allowed to see her mentel health records and they are keeping the list of drugs away from me but i need get a report that says they are going to add another drug even though this same day the doctor said he felt elissa was in remission so they just started her to become manic ,..two weeks before elissa was to go on the wintness stand i,m worried about them hurting my daughter if she doesn,t sign her life away on her 18th birthday.......

Odd that this girl was sent to the facility in Great Barrington, MA.. Have the finances of this facility been examined in detail? How much government income from various governments are they receiving? Is there any chance government workers are getting kickbacks to send youths to this facility along with the government reimbursement? Follow the money.

If only that were true. The state can declare her unable to care for herself and keep her in the system. Involuntary commitment.

Thank you so much!

Praying for your son. Im so sorry

something like over 13.OOO children have come up missing in the hands of dcf

plus its only a 52 sec vedio and i imagine she was worried we would get caught it was done in a public bathroom the traffics loud down thier ...

yes but it shouldn,t have to be like this ,,,the people that are their that are being paid by the tax payers child not be causing emotional and pcyigacail and pscycal harn to are children

The kids being abused are the ones being taken away from their families. Yes, these agencies need to be abolished.

and just forget about all the kids who are abused?

It's not just that state(s), it is happening across the country. CPS is getting out of control. Incompetent caseworkers make mistakes, they may get fired but the children are the ones who continue to suffer. CPS covers up their mistakes, and they're not afraid to damage children to do it.

i don,t think she ever blink much and this was taken a hour before she had to get drugged up