• Police and CPS Detain Kids (Again) for Walking Home from Park without Parents

The Meitiv family's two children were picked up by police in Maryland this past weekend, again for the "crime" of walking home from the park without their parents. From Danielle Meitiv's Facebook page: "THE KIDS ARE HOME! CPS finally let us see them at 10:30 and after making us sign a "safety plan" let us bring them home. The police coerced our children into the back of a patrol car, telling them they would drive them home. They kept the kids trapped there for three hours, without notifying us, before dropping them at the Crisis Center, and holding them there without dinner for another two and a half hours. We finally got home at 11pm and the kids slept in our room because we were all exhausted and terrified." The Meitiv family has one thing in their favor that most of the other parents in our stories do not have: the support of the mainstream media who seem to be outraged over this story. Why are they outraged over this happening to the Meitivs, but not other families? Is it because both parents are well-educated scientists, and more accurately represent families among the national mainstream media elite? Do they realize that if this can happen to the Meitivs it can probably happen to them too? In the meantime, Danielle Meitiv said she won't leave her children unsupervised until she and her husband are cleared. "Child Protective Services has succeeded in making me terrified of letting my children out," she said. "Nothing that has happened so far has convinced me that children don't need independence and freedom, except that they'll be harassed by police and CPS."

Read full story...

I walked home alone in 6th grade and turned the key alone. Never got arrested. For the love of God really!!!

One day when I had my children, the police knocked on the door. They threatened to break down the door. Long story short, I do not see my children any more, and I live in terror. I would like to tell more, but I am too sad today. I was a really good Mom. I am college educated. I had hundreds of 'friends'. I brought treats to school, taught piano lessons, read in the library, organized Christmas parties, etc. I was guilty until proven innocent. At first, I honestly believed that no one would find me guilty of anything! They had no evidence. I never hurt anyone. I spent two years trying to clear my name of the false allegations. As time passed, the allegations mounted, even when I had no contact with my five beautiful children. They all have the same father; I was married to him for ten years. When he decided to replace me with his coworker, things got terrible. It was nothing I did. He threw everything at me, even the kitchen sink. Finally, my heart sank so low after involvement with more departments and authorities than I can count on one hand. I have done lots of trauma research. The APA says that when a person is powerless to stop an assault, he or she is more likely to blame the victim... I am a victim. I am often blamed for my own troubles. I have intense emotions about injustice, and I hope that my children change the world. How could they ever forget what they have gone through and what they have seen? Signing off now. God speed the right.

All true and very well said, in my opinion. I, too, lost 3 granddaughters to CPS. I only have contact with one now because she was given to her dad and (evil) stepmom. The other 2 were adopted to strangers. This has scarred my daughter, their mother, and torn me apart for almost 6 years now. I know that these little girls are forever changed and what CPS has done has broken my family's hearts. I have read many stories far more horrifying than mine and I know the pure evil that they can and do enact on families who will do anything they say to get their children back. Most of them will not. They always start with a "plan" but it's not the plan that most think it is. It's a series of hoops to jump through all the while the system is planning it's next step toward making sure that the parents never get their children back home again. There has to be something that can be done to stop the destruction that is happening to families who are innocent.

These parents feel pretty sure of themselves--the way we all used to feel about our civil rights and our role as parents. But, if they push CPS too hard and their children are taken into the abyss they will learn what real fear is--no one can know what CPS is capable of unless or until they are thrown into the grinding machine where humans do not often escape with their lives or their souls...let alone with what is left of the shells of their children. ISIL terrorism tactics are tame by comparrison and more mercifully expedite the termination of human life than CPS does when they terminate the lives and relationships of American family members. I will pray their status in the community will preserve them well, but warn them they are up against the forces of evil straight from the pits of hell and CPS is quite capable of retribution against them when they are least expecting it due to their broad and incestuous relationships and control over every legal and influential power within the state. They ought to ensure their children are safe by sending them to another country to live if they plan to continue taking on the devil in their own back yard, but CPS's reach and scope goes well beyone state and national boundaries so they should make sure no one will know where they are. I am not being ultra dramatic here, but completely truthful as I know what they have done to others and my own precious grand children.

We are not judging the parents and their parenting style here. The question is: did they break any laws? If so, why were the children incarcerated and not the parents? Is it OK for police to just take children like that with no warrant and no arrest, etc. Read this: http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/01/26/does-the-state-ever-have-a-right-to-remove-children-from-a-home/

What was the age of these children. This would be vital information on whether there was child endangerment or authorities over stepping their authority I and my brother when I was nine years old and my brother was seven years old use to go to the park to play on the weekends in Oakland, California Just prior to WWII and many other children were there also without their parents tagging along. Then it was at that time period a whole different worldI WALKED TO AND FROM SCHOOL WHEN i WAS SIX YEARS OLD