• Illinois Stops Teen from Going to Mayo Clinic – “Legalized Terrorism” Claims Distraught Mom

"Today, they are threatening to take Isaiah back to Chicago. Friends, this is legalized terrorism going on right here in our country. We have to stop this. They are violating our civil and constitutional rights and no one is stopping them. This has to become a concern to all. I'm afraid if it doesn't become a public issue of concern soon, we will all be stripped of our rights. This is a reality, it's happening right now. My son is terrified, my family is terrified, I am terrified. Please speak up for us."

Read full story...

• Illinois Stops Teen from Going to Mayo Clinic – “Legalized Terrorism” Claims Distraught Mom

I have neurofibromatosis i have severe pain every day of my life. I understand what this young man is going through. Give him back to gis parents so they can give him the help he needs.

Iཽ tཽhཽiཽnཽkཽ tཽhཽiཽsཽ sཽtཽuཽpཽiཽdཽ wཽoཽmཽaཽnཽ Kཽiཽmཽ bཽoཽoཽnཽeཽ sཽhཽoཽuཽlཽdཽ bཽeཽ fཽiཽrཽeཽdཽ Aཽnཽdཽ rཽeཽmཽoཽvཽeཽdཽ fཽrཽoཽmཽ oཽfཽfཽiཽcཽeཽ AཽSཽAཽPཽ Sཽhཽeཽ'sཽ dཽiཽsཽhཽoཽnཽoཽrཽaཽbཽlཽeཽ dཽiཽcཽtཽaཽtཽoཽrཽ dཽeཽvཽiཽlཽ

Tཽhཽiཽsཽ hཽaཽsཽ tཽoཽ sཽtཽoཽpཽ tཽhཽiཽsཽ tཽoཽrཽtཽuཽrཽeཽ aཽnཽdཽ iཽnཽhཽuཽmཽaཽnཽeཽ sཽtཽoཽpཽ tཽhཽiཽsཽ tཽoཽrཽtཽuཽrཽeཽ nཽoཽwཽ

Tཽhཽiཽsཽ lཽiཽkཽeཽ tཽhཽeཽ Jཽuཽsཽtཽiཽnཽ pཽeཽlཽlཽeཽtཽnཽeཽrཽ cཽaཽsཽeཽ bཽeཽiཽnཽgཽ hཽeཽlཽdཽ hཽoཽsཽtཽaཽgཽeཽ iཽnཽ Bཽoཽsཽtཽoཽnཽ Mཽaཽsཽsཽaཽcཽhཽuཽsཽeཽtཽtཽsཽ Fཽoཽrཽ 1 yཽeཽaཽrཽ Aཽlཽlཽ bཽeཽcཽaཽuཽsཽeཽ hཽeཽrཽ pཽaཽrཽeཽnཽtཽsཽ dཽiཽsཽaཽgཽrཽeཽeཽdཽ wཽiཽtཽhཽ hཽeཽrཽ dཽoཽcཽtཽoཽrཽsཽ sཽoཽ tཽ Mཽaཽsཽsཽaཽcཽhཽuཽsཽeཽtཽtཽsཽ Cཽpཽsཽ tཽoཽoཽkཽ cཽuཽsཽtཽoཽdཽyཽ oཽfཽ jཽuཽsཽtཽiཽnཽaཽ Bཽuཽtཽ wཽaཽsཽ fཽiཽnཽaཽlཽlཽyཽ rཽeཽlཽeཽaཽsཽeཽdཽ lཽaཽsཽtཽ Jཽuཽnཽeཽ aཽnཽdཽ tཽhཽeཽ jཽuཽsཽtཽiཽnཽaཽ lཽaཽwཽ iཽsཽ iཽnཽ tཽhཽeཽ wཽoཽrཽkཽsཽ tཽoཽ sཽtཽoཽpཽ tཽhཽeཽ fཽuཽnཽdཽiཽnཽgཽ tཽoཽ cཽoཽnཽdཽuཽcཽtཽ aཽnཽyཽmཽoཽrཽeཽ mཽeཽdཽiཽcཽaཽlཽ eཽxཽpཽeཽrཽiཽmཽeཽnཽtཽsཽ oཽnཽ cཽhཽiཽlཽdཽrཽeཽnཽ

This is a very bad situation hope all goes well for him and his family.

The GAL presented herself as Isaiah's legal guardian. She lied to the mayo clinic, which is unbelievable that they stoop to such levels!

Just another CPS over reach, CPS and the Gove are working to control all of our lives and holding our children over our heads, Hope that the family being targeted has the money to take this to court, forget family court they are as currupt as CPS is, get it into fed court, get it into the news and get your story out there!!!

The GAL pretended to ne Isaiah's legal guardian. This alone is illegal not to mention all of the other atrocities committed by the people who are supposed to be caring for and protecting him, which is the DFCS. This has to be stopped!! This young man is being treated like a prisoner of war! Its long past time for him to be released to his family so he and they can begin healing. My heart breaks for him.

This child needs medical help! By the time the adults are done playing the" I am the boss" game he will also need mental and emotional help! As adults it is our job to love and protect the children! Grow up! Treat the child!

Have you tried to get a restraining order against IL DCFS since you are a resident of MO and are in the state at this time? Or is moving the case to MO DCFS a possibility?

This is insane and ludicrous! Where are the laws of power of attorney. This is not rocket science. This is simple comment n sense...

A GAL should not have any authority to overrule a medical professional especially when the medical professional has a completely neutral position and is highly regarded as experts in the medical community. The GAL is in effect interfering with treatment. DcS/DCS have taken children for missed dental appointments or missed annual physicals, yet they deny a near adult to decide his own care recommended by his primary care doctor. SHANE ON ANY ADULT OR PROFESSIONAL STANDING BY ALLOWING THIS YOUNG MAN TO BE TREATED SO INHUMANE LY. This should outrage every parent because it could be any one of us. Please call in support of Isaiah.

Simple, The Govt. has no place dictating his health care.

When will the neglect and abuse of Isaiah Rider by the Illinois DCFS end?

I have a question, not a comment: If Isaiah's primary care doctor referred him to Mayo and Mayo accepted him, how can a GAL intervene? Does a GAL have power of attorney to make medical decisions?