• Texas Deputies Punch Pregnant War Veteran Woman While CPS Takes Her Child

Deanna Robinson-Katsuki is a decorated Air Force Veteran, who once received the Airman’s Medal for helping drag soldiers from a burning plane in Iraq. Yet Deanna recently came under an investigation by Texas Child Protection Services, who arrived at Deanna's parents' home with Sheriff deputies from Hunt County. Deanna is also 9 months pregnant. What followed was partially recorded by a home security camera, which showed Sheriff deputies repeatedly punching her in the stomach, because she did not want them to remove her 18 month old son. The video has gone viral, and has been viewed over 400,000 times already.

Read full story...

Deanna, I was horrified to see what happened to you and your family. I am the director for a brand-new research center, the Texas Center for Family Court Justice, and president of its parent association, the Texas Association for Family Court Justice. I effectively held-off CPS after my daughter's vengeful father decided to play pretend to new, wealthy, older wife; I also managed to keep possession by trapping them and his attorney legally. I had to mediate some of my parental decision-making powers away (where she goes to school, therapy etc), but I figured out how to research and document my way out-of-trouble. I cannot give legal advice, but I can, in good spirit, tell you what I did, how I did it, and what I am currently doing to protect my little one. My ex has no idea that CPS and the state will just as soon take her from both of us as give our child to him, especially after his repeated, documented negligence. The group and center I am starting already has a few interested members. It is my belief that we must unite against the state in this manner, openly protest politicking judges and anyone profiteering off our pain and make ourselves a very large, angry and effective political group. Our association strives to do this by being a political, legal and social thorn in the side of those feeding off the teat of the socialized nightmare of family law. The center is for research and is kept separate so as to prevent gag orders from interfering with the free speech of a separate (soon-to-be) non-profit corporation. Please contact me if you need someone who is angry at what happened to you and if you would like to belong to a group of like-minded individuals, have access to research, contribute ideas and make your voice as loud as possible. We are also accepting people's statements to begin a county-by-county RICO suit in Texas; individually, we are slaves. Together, we are legion. Prayers for you and your little one, The Texas Center for Family Court Justice texascenterforfamilycourtjustice@tutanova.com (encrypted email) texascenterforfamilycourtjustice@gmail.com

The-Texas-Center-for-Family-Court-Justice said: > Deanna, > > I was horrified to see what happened to you and your family. I am the director for a brand-new research center, the Texas Center for Family Court Justice, and president of its parent association, the Texas Association for Family Court Justice. I effectively held-off CPS after my daughter's vengeful father decided to play pretend to new, wealthy, older wife; I also managed to keep possession by trapping them and his attorney legally. I had to mediate some of my parental decision-making powers away (where she goes to school, therapy etc), but I figured out how to research and document my way out-of-trouble. I cannot give legal advice, but I can, in good spirit, tell you what I did, how I did it, and what I am currently doing to protect my little one. My ex has no idea that CPS and the state will just as soon take her from both of us as give our child to him, especially after his repeated, documented negligence. > > The group and center I am starting already has a few interested members. It is my belief that we must unite against the state in this manner, openly protest politicking judges and anyone profiteering off our pain and make ourselves a very large, angry and effective political group. Our association strives to do this by being a political, legal and social thorn in the side of those feeding off the teat of the socialized nightmare of family law. The center is for research and is kept separate so as to prevent gag orders from interfering with the free speech of a separate (soon-to-be) non-profit corporation. > > Please contact me if you need someone who is angry at what happened to you and if you would like to belong to a group of like-minded individuals, have access to research, contribute ideas and make your voice as loud as possible. > > We are also accepting people's statements to begin a county-by-county RICO suit in Texas; individually, we are slaves. Together, we are legion. > > Prayers for you and your little one, > > The Texas Center for Family Court Justice > > texascenterforfamilycourtjustice@tutanova.com (encrypted email) > texascenterforfamilycourtjustice@gmail.com We also have created a safe and secure environment where like-minded people can get together and share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and activate to create local changes via our secure chat and private groups right here on our Health Impact News server. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then you can privately Chat with other users and create your own Private Groups in the Medical Kidnap Community. We would like to see Groups form for every state. Learn more about our HIN Community: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

[Brandon ..... YOUR COMMENT IS A FORM OF DISTRACTION FROM THE TRUTH OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF CHILDREN BEING HUMANELY TRAFFICKED BY THE STATE...... << GENERATING FUNDS by using children >>. Its SICK and TWISTED and CRIMINAL in NATURE .... .... this is the **ACT of PSYCHOPSEMA** .....- please have all your friends, relatives sign this petition (which the UNITED NATIONS is observing) - ........ TO SAVE CHILDREN from being HUMANELY TRAFFICKED BY THE STATE ... ...... https://www.change.org/p/un-children-s-rights-committee-crc-urgent-action-required-to-save-children-worldwide-from-the-act-of-psychopsema ] (https://www.change.org/p/un-children-s-rights-committee-crc-urgent-action-required-to-save-children-worldwide-from-the-act-of-psychopsema)![WE HAVE COME TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-5574fe55-b4e7-476f-9936-36252752099f.jpg) ![what is human trafficking united nations.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-720be928-ee1a-43ec-8c20-888a31e154ad.jpg)

Diane-Wilson ..... [link text](https://www.change.org/p/un-children-s-rights-committee-crc-urgent-action-required-to-save-children-worldwide-from-the-act-of-psychopsema![WE HAVE COME TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-8623f9ad-be68-40ab-b640-7842b1cad43b.jpg) ) .... this is the ACT of PSYCHOPSEMA .....- please have all your friends, relatives sign this petition (which the UNITED NATIONS is observing) - ........ TO SAVE CHILDREN from being HUMANELY TRAFFICKED BY THE STATE ... ...... ![WE HAVE COME TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-8623f9ad-be68-40ab-b640-7842b1cad43b.jpg)

Scotty-Harris .... this is the ACT of PSYCHOPSEMA .....- please have all your friends, relatives sign this petition (which the UNITED NATIONS is observing) - ........ TO SAVE CHILDREN from being HUMANELY TRAFFICKED BY THE STATE ... ...... https://www.change.org/p/un-children-s-rights-committee-crc-urgent-action-required-to-save-children-worldwide-from-the-act-of-psychopsema

Same thing happened to us. Innocent...children stolen without warrant...over 20 transcripts, vanished...all based on a phone call by a wicked neighbor in cahoots with a wicked mother in law. 7 judges, over 10 attorney/advocates, several caseworkers. The appellate court is run by judges family...state bar has a CORRUPT attorney from our case, covering his ass, Ombudsman is run by CPS! There is no accountability in Santa Clara County, Ca....San Jose. No one is sympathetic or believes what is going on. It's been 5 years. Daughter made videos on YouTube as well as my wife and I. RIP Nancy Schaefer...husband and their former author who were all killed.

Oh my God!!! This is horrible!!! How and why did this happen? Who are these animals?? This is sick!! So sick it is hard to beleive it is real....yet I know it is. Sending prayers for the removal of all of these so-called police officers from their position along with whoever is in charge of that department and CPS. I am so so sorry....I will do whatever I can to help.

The whole system is so screwed up I feel terrible for her the police state has grown way to large rights no longer matter to them... we basically have national police (gestapo or KGB)

They are generally very good people and often also parents, who put their life on the line to help protect people and keep families together. Unfortunately the misuse of power has always been an issue and in some cases is ingrained not just in individuals but in entire organizations, departments or branches of governments.

I'm so grateful for all the comments, support and phone calls! Please continue to help us keep the story out there - the corruption of CPS as well as the recent trend of LETHAL police brutality have to be addressed! I urge you all to like our Facebook page (link is shown in the story above) and share it as far and wide as you can! Bless you all for boosting my strength

I got your back Deanna! Those police officers should be charged with and more of what they charged you with. Sick hypocrits.

Some follow up on the calls: I spoke to the Sheriff's Office. The secretary was flippant, but said she would pass my comment on. I spoke with Don Wise at CPS and he told me to call the Media Relations dept of CPS at 817-312-4144. That was a joke. I spoke with the County Commissioner who said that the only way to recall the sheriff is to pay an attorney to put together a petition... "I guess". Wow, what bull. ((♥)) Sorry to all mothers and fathers that believe in justice. If I can do anything else, please let me know. It is truly a privilege to help a member of the Armed Services. Forge on! I was told by a friend about ancient practices of idol worship where mothers were only considered good if they could offer their babies up as sacrifices without showing any emotion. Mother, your emotion says your babies are very important to you. Emotion does not mean you are weak or out of line. I still feel emotion when I think of 9/11/01. Shouldn't we all? Betrayal on the home front should rile our senses. Not for revenge, but indignation. Can we not protect ourselves? Who comes into your home territory and destroys? Curruption. It is unacceptable. I will fight for every breath I take today. Surely, our frustration is justified. Wake up world!

Excellent video. What the out-of-control police did is inexcusable. Listening to this mom cry out and her child cry while she was being beaten and molested needs to go viral. Not only should these men be fired but also sued. As well, the people that put them up to this - whatever government agency it is obviously needs real supervision and new leadership. The governor should be contacted as well - he ultimately is the boss of the head of the state agencies.

Look no further than AGENDA 21. It's real and it's happening right under your noses. http://www.criticalunity.org/videos/viewvideo/733/agenda-21-for-dummies.html

Please note your not alone they have taken by 3 year old child and said I medical abused her but yet let me get called names leaft and rich in there office

All the officers need to be fires not given the choice to resign but FIRED with their licences to be police officers revoked permanently this way they do not get our tax paying money to pay for any other bwnifits they will receive

The whole system is screwed up. Cps needs children to keep their jobs and they will take anyone's. The officers need to lose their jobs no matter what the mother was being charged for or the reason the child was being taken. They had no right to punch her. Then to scare the child. No Wonder children are afraid of police if this is what they see. Any mother would be throwing a fit not to take her child. But punching her is not an option.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

What is going on in the US????? These people are raving lunatics, they must be aliens from another planet. What makes them think it's ok to take children away from loving parents and not only that they perform these hideous acts in front of the children. What they are doing is traumatising the children in the worst possible way. The so called 'authorities' in the US are morons, this is beyond belief. How can they possibly think it's ok to step in as they do, traumatise the parents and their children, for what end. No good can come of this, it's outrageous, I am just speechless, I think I must be dreaming, surely this isn't happening.