• CPS Destroying Rengo Family: Demands Erica Separate from her Husband to Get Children Back

It has been more than three months since the dramatic arrest and capture of Erica and Cleave's 3 small children by CPS, where Erica shouted to reporters: "Send a message to America for me. Children don’t belong to the government. The government belongs to the people." After a period of media silence, Erica has reached out to the media. She says that the tyranny against her family is continuing, and she is exposing what she is calling "enslavement" by the system. The latest developments are that Erica and Cleave have been forced to separate as a condition to getting the children back, and the children are allegedly being medically abused while in state foster care.

Read full story...

• CPS Destroying Rengo Family: Demands Erica Separate from her Husband to Get Children Back

Check out the laws in WA, Social Workers are licensed to be Social Workers, they are required by law to treat their patients/clients under the same requirements and restrictions as therapists. These laws limit their ability to share information with the courts, or anyone else, or recommend treatment without the clients willful and knowledgeable approval; meaning they have to be certain their client understands the services that they are going to be participating in, and that their clients have to have the desire to participate in those services before the Social Worker can even officially recommended those services. Participation in any mental health (or educational) program is voluntary in WA state; unless a special council of twelve people, professionals and laymen, determines that the patient/client is incapable of making choices for themselves (is insane or retarded). Courts can not order you to participate. Lawyers will probably say to their clients that they might as well cooperate because CPS or the Court is going to require participation: if they say that, they should be disbarred; as they are knowingly lying to and acting against the interest of their client (record every conversation, and hold them accountable!). And as for who the Social Workers--or Therapists or Lawyers--client is, it is always the person receiving treatment, therapy, care, or council (as defined by law). Care Providers and lawyers are always beholden to their clients will, regardless of who pays their wage or fee. And the client is always the person receiving care or council (in a families case it's a group, but each individual is also an separate client, with individual rights). Social Workers, and all mental health care professionals, are meant to be guides for willing participants, nothing more. This law, regarding care providers specifically, includes language explaining it's purpose; which is to protect individuals from Therapists or caretakers who will act in accordance with the person paying the bill rather than the client. For example, a non-working housewife who's abusive husband wants her on anti-psychotics. If any professional prescribed drugs in accordance with the will of the payer, but against the will of the client (even a minor, in many cases) they'd be putting themselves at risk of receiving fines, losing their right to practice, and/or spending time in jail. But I bet 99% of the professionals involved with CPS cases lie to and manipulate their actual clients, and believe or at least act like the state agency paying the bill is their client; why would the CPS agree to pay for 'offenders' to see service providers that aren't going to work to support their positions? Why would a service provider refuse to support CPSs position? If they provided their actual clients with evidence that the CPS was lying and misrepresenting facts to build a case, the CPS would stop sending them clients, right? Unfortunately when Social Workers, therapists, evaluators, medical doctors, prosecutors, police, and lawyers all become moderately wealthy via their involvement in a corrupt system they lose initiative to hold themselves or their functional business partners accountable for their respective corrupt actions. Instead they most likely justify their individual wrongdoings by using the fact that 'everyone' does it as a scapegoat. It is also unfortunate that there is not another governing body capable of providing oversight of the CPS, to work to diminish the occurrence of such criminal and unethical conduct (which is all far to well known to exist). But such a organization would have to be a non-governmental not-for-profit consumer operated and guided agency. Does CPS target those that can't afford to fight them? Do they avoid picking fights with the kind of people who could finance the development of such consumer protection agencies? I know Social Workers are trained not to record conversations, and that they're trained to be careful what they write in their notes: to protect themselves from legal repercussions later. What to say they don't actively take more drastic precautions to protect themselves. It would only be sensible: most bank robbers wear masks to protect themselves from being identified; most burglars wear gloves; petty thieves avoid pocketing items in view of cameras. Ironically Social Workers and Therapists, and other service providers, have a tendency to provide their clients with rather direct access to their rights and the laws that protect them from being mistreated. They'll give out forms that list Consumer Rights, and cite legal code as references (where do you think I learned most of this?); and they often require signed copies for their records to prove later that their clients were informed of their rights. They'll also require their clients to sign documents giving them permission to share information for 30, 60, or 90 days (with renewals signed later). Tell me, if a therapist requires you to sign a piece of paper giving them permission to share your file with and make reports to somebody else regarding your therapy; which allows for you to freely retract permission at will via written letter. How then can they also mistakenly believe that you are not the legal owner of that information, or that you are not their client? -- my wife ran into this exact problem with the CPS approved therapist who only wanted to talk 'to her' about how horrible a person I was, and how she was my victim (though she had never met me, nor asked my wife for details about our relationship). My wife was furious and disturbed by her behavior, she wanted to spend her time there dealing with some childhood trauma; but she also never received a copy of her file, as requested. Even if you'd like to learn more about parenting, or anger management. Even if you want to participate in therapy, for your own benefit. Don't sign anything! Don't consent to anything! DO NOT PARTICIPATE! Non-participation with CPS is the only way to win against CPS. Especially in WA, there is an abnormally high drop-out rate for parents involved with CPS in WA, and there is a reason for that... the people at CPS, and their cohorts, work hard for it! Unless you're rich and can afford to fight them legally, walk away! Without a class action civil suit, there is very little most families can do but be victims on either CPSs terms or their own.

Kathy-Lester said: > HORRIBLE, I AM A GRANDMOTHER DENIED PLACEMENT ON FRAUD Get in touch with me. [phone number removed]. I would like to help and am in Washington

Jan-Smith said: > Kathy-Lester said: > > HORRIBLE, I AM A GRANDMOTHER DENIED PLACEMENT ON FRAUD > > Get in touch with me. [phone number removed]. I would like to help and am in Washington For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page. Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat. In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other. Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups. From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/ I hope this helps!

HORRIBLE, I AM A GRANDMOTHER DENIED PLACEMENT ON FRAUD

On Feb. 25th of 2015 they took my baby boy from me.after they had separated my husband and I in November of 2014 our baby was only 2 months old at the time here he is 9 months old and I still don't have him back he was 5 months old when they took him at on February 25th and CPS took him because my husband has a crime against him that he served time in prison for 16 years ago so now they're going to hold that against me because he has a crime but I'm going to keep fighting for my son he's my only son my first and only child then I'm going to fight for my husband afterwards I'm not going to stop praying for my baby be home or for my husband to come home to CPS needs to stop taking children out of people's homes that take care of their kids they're only taking them for the money and as parents they have lost our children or have been separated from our children and separated from our husbands or wives needs to stop. CPS and the foster care workers need to back off parents like me my husband or anybody else out there that have children they have in foster care right now because CPS things that they can just take them out of home.they threaten me when I had my son in August of last year he was a month early he was a premature baby and they threaten my husband right but they were going to take him from us so what we did as we left them in our home we let them see that we had stuff for him so he could come home from the hospital and they still were out here every month until my husband decided no no more you guys can not come in my house no more and after that they made him move out and then they took my baby two months later my husband has not seen his son since he was 2 months old the last time I've seen my baby when he was 5 months old I see him 3 times a week for an hour each time and my family to not see him at all either can my husband's family.

I want to set up a go fund me page my son has been taken from me on false allegations of abuse but my younger 2 were never removed from me. He was placed with a convicted felon they are running all over me because I can't afford my own attorney. I refuse to let them run all over me

I reside in Florida and cps has screwed up tremendously and they know it I just wish it was away for them to be exposed based off of all the proof and evidence I have.

My child too was ripped from me and my husband right from the hospital where she was admitted for blood collection in her head blaming my husband for a shaken baby syndrome. She was breastfed 3 months old baby. They kicked us out and did not allow any calls about how she was doing after the surgery. But i never fought with them as i knew it would make things worse. After sometime they allowed breast-milk to be given to her. We took all the classes we had to take. But they wanted my husband to be out of the picture. They made him to be out of the picture and we played that role. I told them he abandoned us and that they were right, and they returned the child to me and closed the case. They were happy. Then we left the country. We are not planning to come back. I would say do what they want you to do, do not fight, watch what you are saying, be polite, accept what they want you to do, get your kids back and then you can reunite with your husband after the case is closed. Also get support from church community so that they know you are not isolated. But never never fight with them. They are bossed and kings. This is the only way out. I would recommend to separate from your husband and tell them they were right about him. As soon as the case is closed you can live together again. This was the only way for us.

we live in San Antonio Texas and are victims of CPS, they took our nieces and nephews away from our family and pressured the parents into terminating their rights or else, they were basically threatened by the caseworker, the kids lawyer, parents court appointed lawyer's , and judge. please help us know where can find out when this protest will be in our state. CPS is so corrupt, they don't care how many families they tear apart and how much it affects not only the children but the parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and we can'tdo nothing about it because right away they come up with ddifferent excuses and flip things around, or tell us they don't need to answer to any of us. God see's everything and he will bring justice to those who are victims of CPS.

THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PROTEST/EXPOSE CPS IS 5TH JUNE. SEARCH FOR YOUR STATE's then communities meet up location and further info.

I feel like I'm going to pass out after reading what you wrote Lindsay. We have to organize and do something FAST!!!!!! The children are depending on us!

Keep up the fight broadcast constantly partner with the Stanley's where please post your fund me account and Facebook page we will give

GOVERNMENT SEX SLAVERY: Government Racketeering Child Protective Services, DHS, Judges Involved; Our Children Were Kidnapped and Sold: From the legislative desk of Senator Nancy Schaefer 50th district of Georgia (murdered for exposing

Nancy Schaefer "The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services" (Part 2 of 2).flv "After 4 years of viewing the ruthless and unsparing actions of CPS... I wrote a scathing report, entitled 'The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services." The report cost me my senate seat." As we now know, Nancy Schaefer lost more than her senate fighting CPS. Let's keep her spirit alive, and keep fighting against the "ruthless and unsparing" gang of thugs known as CPS. This video is part 2 of 2, a powerful speech, given by Nancy Schaefer in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, August 15, 2009. Nancy Schaefer, former Georgia State Senator and President of Eagle Forum of Georgia and Eagle Forum's National Chairman of Parents' Rights, spoke at the World Congress of Families in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on the subject of "The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services." Nancy Schafer explained to over 4,000 attendees from some 60 countries how CPS is a threat to children and families not only in the U. S., but in many other countries that have patterned their Child Protective Services, Foster Care, Family Court and Adoption Services after the U.S. and supplied, with taxpayer dollars, the financial incentives to turn all Child Protective Services into a lucrative business. Nancy Schaefer, as always, was on the cutting edge of how to take the family back from the "social gestapo" made up of judges, caseworkers, court appointed attorneys, investigators, guardian ad litems, psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, and more. Nancy Schaefer encouraged immediate change to State and Federal policies and the abolishing of Federal and State financial incentives that use taxpayer dollars to separate families for money. "The family is the natural foundation for marriage and home relationships. The family deserves and should always be protected by the state, the culture and by society." Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord Psalm 33:12 Adapted from http://www.eagleforumofga.org/parents...

They are ruthless criminals and murderers. This is a "BILLION" dollar industry for our corrupt government. SENATOR NANCY SCHAEFER GUNNED DOWN AFTER EXPOSING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES: SHE TELLS HOW WE MUST PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM THE FRAUD THAT IS “CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES.” Six times more children die that are under foster care than in the general public! When placed in a so called “safe house” they are much more apt to be sexually molested and abused. These are a couple of recommendations on my list. Call for an independent audit of all state Child Protect Services and a federal congressional hearing on all Child Protective Services. Abolish the federal and state incentives and bonuses that have turned Child Protective Services into a money making business. The corporate media does not bother to mention that Schaefer exposed the abuses of CPS and the international child sex slavery ring. “Investigators told the Associated Press they believe Bruce Schaefer, 74, shot his wife once in the back while she slept in the bedroom early Friday morning and then shot himself in the head. Police found a handgun near his body and several letters written to family members, including a suicide note,” reports the Associated Baptist Press. Other reports indicate Bruce Schaefer shot himself in the chest. People who commit suicide usually shoot themselves in the head. “Contrary to early reports that Bruce Schaefer had cancer, the Gainesville Times reported March 27 that the couple’s daughter, who discovered the bodies, told the local sheriff her father was not suffering from any serious illness at the time of the shootings. Habersham County Sheriff Joey Terrell said some of the letters mentioned serious financial problems and speculated that might have been a motive,” Associated Baptist Press also reported. Appearing on the Alex Jones Show last May, Schaefer detailed how CPS is involved in child trafficking rings (see video below). After watching Schaefer’s interview with Jones, if you think Schaefer was involved in a suicide pact with her husband, you may also be interested in a famous bridge for sale in Brooklyn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDTJlPWbE

my situation is so much like yours that it is unreal here in Alabama

CPS IS THE NAZI SS of our times stealing American children by the thousands. Unfortunate that our countrymen do not hear our cries of this evil . Our Politicians have given a open check book to these state run agencies and the stories I know personally know how evil they truly are. They fool Foster parents and pay them to care for children. Foster parents believe all these children have drug addicts parent or are abandon but that is far from the truth. They not only sell children and keep parents away but they also keep Grandparents and other family members away from their children. They will give a child to highest bidder. Every child is a dollar sign for this agency and the demise to families in every state.

I agree..you described exactly how it is. People please take notice! It's happening everywhere! If you are a mandated reporter think before you report...you might as well be condemning a child to death...

i am afraid my son and i will be soon having our own problems with CPS. my sons ex gf wants her new man to be my grandsons "daddy", and went to "family preservation" herself, claiming that my son and his new gf were having sex in front of his son. this is not true, his gf was never around my grandson except once, due to scheduling issues. my grandson sleeps in my room, not his dads. anyway, the ex called family preservation, has been having scheduled home visits for the last several months. last week the ex called ME in a panic, because FP did an unscheduled visit, and found dirty dishes from the night before and my grandsons toys all over the house. ex told me that FP official is threatening to call CPS and report her. i am afraid that because of the ex's lies, CPS will take my grandson, place him in foster care, and he will never be seen again.