• Arizona Family Court, CPS, and Doctors on Trial in 9th Circuit Court

On Friday April 17, 2015 9:00 a.m. the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit heard the Leanna Smith v. State of Arizona case in the medical kidnapping of Leanna Smith's two daughters by CPS and Arizona doctors. The contrast between the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the Arizona Juvenile Courts is the difference between transparency and darkness; the difference between fairness and corruption; the difference between hope and despair. The entire trial was recorded in the court room in San Francisco, and you can view it here.

Read full story...

Admin said:

On Friday April 17, 2015 9:00 a.m. the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit heard the Leanna Smith v. State of Arizona case in the medical kidnapping of Leanna Smith's two daughters by CPS and Arizona doctors. The contrast between the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the Arizona Juvenile Courts is the difference between transparency and darkness; the difference between fairness and corruption; the difference between hope and despair. The entire trial was recorded in the court room in San Francisco, and you can view it here.

So does anyone know what finally happened with this case and the case of the sisters in Phoenix Childrens Hospital? I can't believe (well I can unfortunately) that the judges let this stuff go on. At least in the Alabama cases the judges clearly stood up for the constitution.And they wonder why people don't respect doctors anymore.

Now they have this new health care law they want to push thru "something? " "6", that would make it even easier to push drugs thru the safety testing and I think has language allowing us to be used for medical tests without our consent, as long as the risk is considered minimal, not by us, but by THEM.

It's like all of the most dire and ugly futures predicted in the past, are actually optimistic compared to the real future (the present).

psylocyber said:

Admin said:
    So does anyone know what finally happened with this case and the case of the sisters in Phoenix Childrens Hospital? I can't believe (well I can unfortunately) that the judges let this stuff go on. At least in the Alabama cases the judges clearly stood up for the constitution.And they wonder why people don't respect doctors anymore.
    Now they have this new health care law they want to push thru "something? " "6", that would make it even easier to push drugs thru the safety testing and I think has language allowing us to be used for medical tests without our consent, as long as the risk is considered minimal, not by us, but by THEM.
    It's like all of the most dire and ugly futures predicted in the past, are actually optimistic compared to the real future (the present).

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/10-and-12-year-ol...

THERE SHOULD BE THOUSANDS OF RESPONSES, THIS IS HORRIFIC

You can answer the petition yourself by submitting a response with exhibits which supports your position and the facts of the case. If your attorney is not doing that then consider he is misrepresenting you. Find out the court you are in the case number and copy the style of writing respond to each point and submit it to the judge with a proof of service With the same header as the response to their petition ( go to the law library which can show you how) to all parties involved. You have to fire your attorney first. If your voice is not being heard and the attorney is misrepresenting you you can file with the bar association and sue him for misrepresentation in a civil court.

Since it is the 9th circuit court if they do get it rite , you know the backlash will be horrific from CPS nationwide until over site gets in place. After all , Pirates take what they can and give nothing back.

I would like to know who to contact I have a story about cps in Colorado about how they ripped my family apart and no one here will help even an attorney I paid seemed to be working for cps

Why is the Federal Government still finding this agency?

What CPS does in removing a child or children??They refuse ti0consider the damage done to the family. A child may be adopted, visitation rights were not applied for the sisters and brother of this child. Grandparents have 0 rights when an adoption occurs by a foster parent. We as a family have been devastated by losing our grandson, cousin, nephew and friend. We miss him oh so much, everyday I pray to Jesus for help. Cps had their minds made up concerning who was to get our grandson,They trumped up charges on everyone who volunteered to adopt him. All due process of law was violated in the rights of everyone involved. If someone would investigate, it would be revealed the trumped up charges and lies they testified too, ,Everyone from the ag , judge, lawyers cps were on the same team, a stacked deck. My grandson is 10 years old, I pray to GOD all-mighty, I live long enough to see my grandson again,,,I want him to know the truth about what went on in the case., I am sorry for all the harm endured,,,I was involved in Vietnam always paid my taxes, and never have been arrested, I have lost two sons to society, one murdered by a nut and the other stolen by a so called legal society known as CPS. God forgive them because they knew not what destruction they have done to honest law biding citizens... Everyone in America who have lost their child to this organization should march on Washington DC..AMEN

This is very good, thank you for sharing this with us. It just shows how LONG this battle has been going on and how destructive the system can be. It also is a good birds eye into just HOW many court battles the family has been going through...amazing.

We are eagerly anticipating the court's decision. I am so sorry this family had to go through one minute of turmoil...

They really tried to do a number on the girl. Does anyone know how she's doing now? She would be in her early 20's. I'm hoping she and her mother were able to get back together.

Thank you and God Bless America!!!!