• Senator Nancy Schaefer: Did her Fight Against CPS Child Kidnapping Cause her Murder?

Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer may have known more about State-sponsored kidnappings than any other politician in the United States before she was murdered in March of 2010. Her published report, The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services, was a scathing expose on the terrible practice of State-sponsored child kidnapping. It was the basis for many lectures and interviews she gave on the topic, several of which are available on YouTube. She claims the report caused her to lose her Senate seat in the Georgia State Senate, but she stated: "However, there are causes worth losing over." This cause was so big however, that there are some who believe she lost more than just her job. They believe she lost her very life. In this article, we reproduce the message and work of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer. Her scathing report is included here, as well as a very comprehensive interview she gave less than 1 year before her death. Nancy Schaefer had first-hand knowledge that children all across the United States were being kidnapped and taken out of families by government employees for very evil purposes, including child sex trafficking.

Read full story...

• Senator Nancy Schaefer: Did her Fight Against CPS Child Kidnapping Cause her Murder?

The worst child services judge Bergen County Peter J. Melchionne and 'One of the Worst' New Jersey DYFS/DCPP blasts Senator Schaefer, Accuses Man of Mental Illness to Discredit and Defame for Trying to Save Children and Illegally orders 'Forced Injectable Psychotropics' to beast and most respectable Parent!

How long will this most horrific disgrace to the people of New Jersey by the State continue? New review is below on of one of the Worst Most Corrupt CPS/DYFS/DCPP Abuser Judges in the World - Bergen County New Jersey Peter J. Melchionne 'Diss-Robed' 4 Times with dozens of worst reviews from litigants and attorneys from all over the US. Exemplifies the broken US Child System which can only be described as horrific with New Jersey under Federal Oversight as 'one of the worst' and which attorney's are just now trying to remedy with new litigation and enhanced federal oversight planned to include Senator Schaefer's Recommendations and conclusions to stop the severe abuse.

Stopping Melchionne's tenure failed resulting in the most grievous loss to the people and families of Bergen County and New Jersey. Melchionne attacked comments relating to Senator Schaefer on "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services" which would hold him in criminal contempt - Melchionne's documented severe abuse and cruelty is only matched by his corruption to stop legal remedies to his abuse and failure to recuse himself.
    Web Search: THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES BY: Nancy Schaefer Senator, 50th District
    fightcps.com pdf TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf

Most recent review starts on Melchionne in reverse chronological order from severely abused litigants over the past several years.
    'A dangerous corrupt sociopath .. He destroyed my children and my life .. Stop Tenure .. He is the absolute worse judge .. melchionne is corrupt or incompetent .. This judge is a true nutcase .. don't think I've seen another judge who had more cases overturned on appeal than this judge. He is either corrupt or incompetent .. WORST JUDGE... BIAS, NO INTELLIGENCE, DOES NOT FOLLOW THE LAW, NO RESPECT FOR LITIGANTS, LACKS WORK ETHIC, and more... Bergen County needs an entire CLEAN OUT of all their family law judges. There is not one decent Judge in this county. The entire system is BROKEN.. contact for class action suit .. I have no idea how a judge can lack even basic legal knowledge .. Judge Melchionne is obnoxious, mean-spirited and clearly not concerned with what is in the best interest of three children .. After reading all the reviews it is clear that this judge needs to be removed.'

NEW REVIEW: A dangerous corrupt sociopath who likes to destroy children and parents abusing court power in the worst way imaginable. More abusive than any other judge and cruel to parents trying to stop fraudulent DYFS/DCPP actions against children siding against children and parents without any judgement - a partner in crime. Abducts children with corrupt DYFS/DCPP and watches made severely ill and abused while under DCPP custody where in current cases the most innocent children which are victims of the terrible DCPP/State of New Jersey abuse by Melchionne are involuntarily committed from severe CPS abuse more than 5 times when documented in good shape and under best care and such never needed by doctors prior to the illegal DCPP abduction to stop from testifying against corruption and Melchionne threatens parents by calling good reputable professionals mentally ill and refuses to acknowledge professional credentials and then orders forced injectable psychotropics to continue their illegal acts. Melchionne is the worst most dangerous man in Bergen County. Melchionne continues severe abuse to children from Englewood New Jersey and surrounding areas with severe court battles between communities and hyper-segregated schools documented by many most reputable sources including Rutgers University while claiming anyone who is concerned about these issues is mentally unbalanced while their children suffer from documented 'bullying' and abuse - Melchionne is a complete terrible corrupt fraud as acknowledged by too many attorneys to count several of whom are now trying to stop him with State and federal actions. Melchionne was almost charged and arrested for ordering medical terror to parents trying to save their abducted children but the nightmare Melchionne backed off when faced with charges. Parents can do nothing as they watch Melchionne use their children as hostages and bargaining chips to force nightmarish harm as described by Senator Nancy Schaefer in her report on CPS (Child Protective Services) abuse. Anyone accusing of corruption or abuse in Bergen County is attacked and watches children taken away and made ill by this complete psychopath and sociopath Mellchionne among others working for DCPP and corruption in Bergen County. Lawyers say Melchionne lies, does not follow legal standards and is abusively contradictory in his frighteningly corrupt statements and rulings and illegally RETALIATES against people fighting for their and their children's legal rights by using the worst medical holocaust terror and abuse to the families he describes in court as 'barely able to survive' and their tortured children described by DCPP as 'no longer wanted by foster parents - from their most horrific abuse after illegally abductin them and making ovcer $100,000 in federal money and then more fdederal bonus money after parental rights are terminated and the children more horribly abused so they cannot function and testify against the State or the monster Melchionne and DCPP. Federal and state actions are starting to stop this worst in class (on earth) child and parent abuser and the most terrible abusive New Jersey DCPP and supporting corrupt bureacracy and State of New Jersey.

Site of one of the World's Worst Corrupt Child Judges, Peter J. Melchionne:
    State of New Jersey Superior Court, 2nd Vicinage
    Bergen County Courthouse10 Main Street, 2nd Floor Hackensack, NJ 07601
    Websites associated with this firm:
    www.judiciary.state.nj.us/
    Phones: (201) 527-2480
    Fax: (201) 371-1111

Admin said:

Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer may have known more about State-sponsored kidnappings than any other politician in the United States before she was murdered in March of 2010. Her published report, The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services, was a scathing expose on the terrible practice of State-sponsored child kidnapping. It was the basis for many lectures and interviews she gave on the topic, several of which are available on YouTube. She claims the report caused her to lose her Senate seat in the Georgia State Senate, but she stated: "However, there are causes worth losing over." This cause was so big however, that there are some who believe she lost more than just her job. They believe she lost her very life. In this article, we reproduce the message and work of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer. Her scathing report is included here, as well as a very comprehensive interview she gave less than 1 year before her death. Nancy Schaefer had first-hand knowledge that children all across the United States were being kidnapped and taken out of families by government employees for very evil purposes, including child sex trafficking.

The worst child services judge Bergen County Peter J. Melchionne and 'One of the Worst' New Jersey DYFS/DCPP blasts Senator Schaefer, Accuses Man of Mental Illness to Discredit and Defame for Trying to Save Children and Illegally orders 'Forced Injectable Psychotropics' to Parent to Stop him from Saving Children!

How long will this most horrific disgrace to the people of New Jersey by the State continue? New review is below on of one of the Worst Most Corrupt CPS/DYFS/DCPP Abuser Judges in the World - Bergen County New Jersey Peter J. Melchionne 'Diss-Robed' 4 Times with dozens of worst reviews from litigants and attorneys from all over the US. Exemplifies the broken US Child System which can only be described as horrific with New Jersey under Federal Oversight as 'one of the worst' and which attorney's are just now trying to remedy with new litigation and enhanced federal oversight planned to include Senator Schaefer's Recommendations and conclusions to stop the severe abuse.

Stopping Melchionne's tenure failed resulting in the most grievous loss to the people and families of Bergen County and New Jersey. Melchionne attacked comments relating to Senator Schaefer on "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services" which would hold him in criminal contempt - Melchionne's documented severe abuse and cruelty is only matched by his corruption to stop legal remedies to his abuse and failure to recuse himself.
    Web Search: THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES BY: Nancy Schaefer Senator, 50th District
    fightcps.com/pdf/TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf

Most recent review starts on Melchionne in reverse chronological order from severely abused litigants over the past several years.
    'A dangerous corrupt sociopath .. He destroyed my children and my life .. Stop Tenure .. He is the absolute worse judge .. melchionne is corrupt or incompetent .. This judge is a true nutcase .. don't think I've seen another judge who had more cases overturned on appeal than this judge. He is either corrupt or incompetent .. WORST JUDGE... BIAS, NO INTELLIGENCE, DOES NOT FOLLOW THE LAW, NO RESPECT FOR LITIGANTS, LACKS WORK ETHIC, and more... Bergen County needs an entire CLEAN OUT of all their family law judges. There is not one decent Judge in this county. The entire system is BROKEN.. contact for class action suit .. I have no idea how a judge can lack even basic legal knowledge .. Judge Melchionne is obnoxious, mean-spirited and clearly not concerned with what is in the best interest of three children .. After reading all the reviews it is clear that this judge needs to be removed.'

NEW REVIEW: A dangerous corrupt sociopath who likes to destroy children and parents abusing court power in the worst way imaginable. More abusive than any other judge and cruel to parents trying to stop fraudulent DYFS/DCPP actions against children siding against children and parents without any judgement - a partner in crime. Abducts children with corrupt DYFS/DCPP and watches made severely ill and abused while under DCPP custody where in current cases the most innocent children which are victims of the terrible DCPP/State of New Jersey abuse by Melchionne are involuntarily committed from severe CPS abuse more than 5 times when documented in good shape and under best care and such never needed by doctors prior to the illegal DCPP abduction to stop from testifying against corruption and Melchionne threatens parents by calling good reputable professionals mentally ill and refuses to acknowledge professional credentials and then orders forced injectable psychotropics to continue their illegal acts. Melchionne is the worst most dangerous man in Bergen County. Melchionne continues severe abuse to children from Englewood New Jersey and surrounding areas with severe court battles between communities and hyper-segregated schools documented by many most reputable sources including Rutgers University while claiming anyone who is concerned about these issues is mentally unbalanced while their children suffer from documented 'bullying' and abuse - Melchionne is a complete terrible corrupt fraud as acknowledged by too many attorneys to count several of whom are now trying to stop him with State and federal actions. Melchionne was almost charged and arrested for ordering medical terror to parents trying to save their abducted children but the nightmare Melchionne backed off when faced with charges. Parents can do nothing as they watch Melchionne use their children as hostages and bargaining chips to force nightmarish harm as described by Senator Nancy Schaefer in her report on CPS (Child Protective Services) abuse. Anyone accusing of corruption or abuse in Bergen County is attacked and watches children taken away and made ill by this complete psychopath and sociopath Mellchionne among others working for DCPP and corruption in Bergen County. Lawyers say Melchionne lies, does not follow legal standards and is abusively contradictory in his frighteningly corrupt statements and rulings and illegally RETALIATES against people fighting for their and their children's legal rights by using the worst medical holocaust terror and abuse to the families he describes in court as 'barely able to survive' and their tortured children described by DCPP as 'no longer wanted by foster parents - from their most horrific abuse after illegally abductin them and making ovcer $100,000 in federal money and then more fdederal bonus money after parental rights are terminated and the children more horribly abused so they cannot function and testify against the State or the monster Melchionne and DCPP. Federal and state actions are starting to stop this worst in class (on earth) child and parent abuser and the most terrible abusive New Jersey DCPP and supporting corrupt bureacracy and State of New Jersey.

Site of one of the World's Worst Corrupt Child Judges, Peter J. Melchionne:
    State of New Jersey Superior Court, 2nd Vicinage
    Bergen County Courthouse10 Main Street, 2nd Floor Hackensack, NJ 07601
    Websites associated with this firm:
    www.judiciary.state.nj.us/
    Phones: (201) 527-2480
    Fax: (201) 371-1111

https://www.facebook.com/YouForOneChild

Another child abducted by CPS and his 13th foster home in 2 years failed yesterday due to the deterioration of his psychological state - now suicidal.

CPS will disqualify loving family and allow paid foster homes to discard children. If family gives up on a child that lose that child and don't get any more. Foster homes are allowed to get paid and discard children and keep getting more kids. They get to choose which ones are easy to keep and discard those that are damaged by being kidnapped by CPS!

Chuck-Burns said:

Our family is going through this evil unlawful actions right now. Our families story is appearing on the Doctor Phil show today. Doctor Phil recognizes that this is a wrong that needs change now. See our complete family story on www.tornfamily.com

i saw that show Now i know that CPS really does these things

@KevinWiederhold said:

To all here. Do you all find it very odd that this fine person was never mentioned on this hypocrite Catholic run so called 'Eagle Forum' that Nancy Schaeffer was a member of and I believe a president of the Georgia branch ?
    I contacted Schaeffer concerning the horrific criminal acts by the racketeering idiot pile of sh_t of a Government upon me under 6 different presidents from 1977-present although Carter and Reagan may not have known about this insane matters since 1977. I did not know the depths of the secret society insane racketeering Roman Catholic Church involvement until March of 2016 which even caused super hypocrite Ernst to get further involved maliciously destroying me with fake Federal legislation April of 2016 in insane attempts to destroy me for Cheryl Billmeyer et al and the Roman Catholic Church.
    I contacted Mrs Schaeffer for ,myself and someone who I thought was a friend called shredded society on You Tube someone name Sonya Devivo. This person turned into a back stabber and got her kid back just to destroy me for helping her??. This shows you all the depths of insane racketeering and corruption I am up against and even You Tube and Google being involved destroying me now and Google is sabatoging my business by not putting me on Google places., complete f ____idiots. This Sonya Devivo was sold out to the Devil after destroying me.
    Mrs Schaeffer called me and left a message and also emailed me in 2010. Shortly after she was killed by garbage and sh_t , the same garbage and sh_t that is going to kill me shortly as well. I tried to send a email to this site just before this post , at a Burger King Wifi and it would not let me so I am going to send it at this time on a different computer , if it makes it. My conclusion is Nancy Schaeffer and her husband were murdered by killers associated with the Catholic Church and Lawyer Bars of this nation. The Catholic Church runs the Lawyers Bars of this nation and 80 percent of the lawyer bars operate as a racketeering enterprise and something John F. Kennedy was going to stop with the racketeering statutes. The Catholic Church viciously tried to get a church/state operation in this country when he was President and he saved us all by his speeches and creation of the racketeering statutes created by Him and his Brother Robert Kennedy in 1961 (The year I was born and now even birth certificate falsified by the Idiot scum so called 'church").
    Go to my website and see the whore of revelation in action upon me , the evil idiot of a 'church' hoping to somehow try to save face in anyway it can including the Pope recently mentioning abortion now being 'forgivable. Read how the Gov, insane, idiot lawyers, judges, cops etc all involved insanely justifying the Roman Catholic Church and the whole Town of Dubuqueer IA. since 1978 upon me. Yes, insanely calling me a 'Rapist' for a Cheryl Billmeyer and Family hypocrites , in order for the garbage to stay in the catholic Church after she had an abortion in 1977.
    Basically she left me 2.5 years later for her family and then went on to have 3 more pregnancies , two more abortions and a child out of wedlock. Yet, allowed to stay in that church and a catholic high school the whole time?? Can you all imagine how terribly this i8nsane evil 'church' destroyed me on paper but I was never charged of anything? I threatened to sue the idiot town of Dubuqueer Iowa in 1989 and was destroyed by them all , all the way in Florida in 1990 onward and ever since. Just think of the evil web of sh__t I would have opened on them all if I could have sued them somehow then ?
    Now they have all literally desimated my whole life, stealing, assaulting, robbing, slandering, imprisoning, destroying me in the most cowardly ways know to man. I also just today tried to reach Hudgens (Georgia Insurance Commissioner) who is mentioned on online trying to expose the Schaeffer killings and I have been set up and harassed by lunatics left and right, Two blacks at first then transferring me to a nutcase who claims to be a 'call center'. I do not believe you will get this Hudgens help any longer, it remains to be seen?
    To all here and the creators of this site Nancy Schaeffer was definitely murdered and it was the Lawyer Bars and Catholic Church who perpetrated this. The Pilgrims fled England to get away from the same type of murderous acts by the insane evil church/state of England and its lawyer bar run idiot infested Star Courts. Basically this insane nation has the same racketeering enterprise legal system here and protected by Public Law 101-647 , insane polititians, FBI sh_t of the Universe, NSA garbage scum of the earth etc.
    Go to my website and see the most idiotic insane evil racketeering by a whole Gov and Roman Catholic idiot 'church' on just one human being in the history of this country and maybe all of mankind. God/Jesus alone has kept me alive. Also, the Roman Catholic Church all the sudden forgiving abortion is a result of the whole idiot murderous town of Dubuqueer Iowa and Catholic Church now caught violating their own Catholic church cannons (As I was once catholic and know) and many state and federal statutes trying to kill me in the process, compete idiot sh__t of the earth. Thanks for listening and google my website http://www.kw-roadside-services.com/index.html and read the first 4 paragraphs and the last 4-5 and get a immediate look at what they killers perpetrated on me. Thanks Kevin Wiederhold

Also if you read the bottom portion of my second page of my website www.kw-roadside-services.com you will see I was medically kidnapped several times over a fake bvack condition I never had, Also all these mental defects tried to maim me with a back operation 1990. just after telling Dubuqueer I was going to sue them . This Gov punk oif Iowa orchestrated this with the FBI et al

To all here. Do you all find it very odd that this fine person was never mentioned on this hypocrite Catholic run so called 'Eagle Forum' that Nancy Schaeffer was a member of and I believe a president of the Georgia branch ?

I contacted Schaeffer concerning the horrific criminal acts by the racketeering idiot pile of sh_t of a Government upon me under 6 different presidents from 1977-present although Carter and Reagan may not have known about this insane matters since 1977. I did not know the depths of the secret society insane racketeering Roman Catholic Church involvement until March of 2016 which even caused super hypocrite Ernst to get further involved maliciously destroying me with fake Federal legislation April of 2016 in insane attempts to destroy me for Cheryl Billmeyer et al and the Roman Catholic Church.

I contacted Mrs Schaeffer for ,myself and someone who I thought was a friend called shredded society on You Tube someone name Sonya Devivo. This person turned into a back stabber and got her kid back just to destroy me for helping her??. This shows you all the depths of insane racketeering and corruption I am up against and even You Tube and Google being involved destroying me now and Google is sabatoging my business by not putting me on Google places., complete f ____idiots. This Sonya Devivo was sold out to the Devil after destroying me.

Mrs Schaeffer called me and left a message and also emailed me in 2010. Shortly after she was killed by garbage and sh_t , the same garbage and sh_t that is going to kill me shortly as well. I tried to send a email to this site just before this post , at a Burger King Wifi and it would not let me so I am going to send it at this time on a different computer , if it makes it. My conclusion is Nancy Schaeffer and her husband were murdered by killers associated with the Catholic Church and Lawyer Bars of this nation. The Catholic Church runs the Lawyers Bars of this nation and 80 percent of the lawyer bars operate as a racketeering enterprise and something John F. Kennedy was going to stop with the racketeering statutes. The Catholic Church viciously tried to get a church/state operation in this country when he was President and he saved us all by his speeches and creation of the racketeering statutes created by Him and his Brother Robert Kennedy in 1961 (The year I was born and now even birth certificate falsified by the Idiot scum so called 'church").

Go to my website and see the whore of revelation in action upon me , the evil idiot of a 'church' hoping to somehow try to save face in anyway it can including the Pope recently mentioning abortion now being 'forgivable. Read how the Gov, insane, idiot lawyers, judges, cops etc all involved insanely justifying the Roman Catholic Church and the whole Town of Dubuqueer IA. since 1978 upon me. Yes, insanely calling me a 'Rapist' for a Cheryl Billmeyer and Family hypocrites , in order for the garbage to stay in the catholic Church after she had an abortion in 1977.

Basically she left me 2.5 years later for her family and then went on to have 3 more pregnancies , two more abortions and a child out of wedlock. Yet, allowed to stay in that church and a catholic high school the whole time?? Can you all imagine how terribly this i8nsane evil 'church' destroyed me on paper but I was never charged of anything? I threatened to sue the idiot town of Dubuqueer Iowa in 1989 and was destroyed by them all , all the way in Florida in 1990 onward and ever since. Just think of the evil web of sh__t I would have opened on them all if I could have sued them somehow then ?

Now they have all literally desimated my whole life, stealing, assaulting, robbing, slandering, imprisoning, destroying me in the most cowardly ways know to man. I also just today tried to reach Hudgens (Georgia Insurance Commissioner) who is mentioned on online trying to expose the Schaeffer killings and I have been set up and harassed by lunatics left and right, Two blacks at first then transferring me to a nutcase who claims to be a 'call center'. I do not believe you will get this Hudgens help any longer, it remains to be seen?

To all here and the creators of this site Nancy Schaeffer was definitely murdered and it was the Lawyer Bars and Catholic Church who perpetrated this. The Pilgrims fled England to get away from the same type of murderous acts by the insane evil church/state of England and its lawyer bar run idiot infested Star Courts. Basically this insane nation has the same racketeering enterprise legal system here and protected by Public Law 101-647 , insane polititians, FBI sh_t of the Universe, NSA garbage scum of the earth etc.

Go to my website and see the most idiotic insane evil racketeering by a whole Gov and Roman Catholic idiot 'church' on just one human being in the history of this country and maybe all of mankind. God/Jesus alone has kept me alive. Also, the Roman Catholic Church all the sudden forgiving abortion is a result of the whole idiot murderous town of Dubuqueer Iowa and Catholic Church now caught violating their own Catholic church cannons (As I was once catholic and know) and many state and federal statutes trying to kill me in the process, compete idiot sh__t of the earth. Thanks for listening and google my website http://www.kw-roadside-services.com/index.html and read the first 4 paragraphs and the last 4-5 and get a immediate look at what they killers perpetrated on me. Thanks Kevin Wiederhold

Admin said:

Hello my name is TK. I was the permit holder 4 Westlawn at US Capitol and Nancy was a scheduled speaker at our event two weeks prior to her murder. Nancy and I had discussions in depth and talking with her was an amazing experience. She had a soft Caring Heart and one of the most sincere people you could ever meet. She had explained that in order to speak at our event that we must Place her into a hotel room under someone else's name with the door open so that our security could watch her and Bear sleep. We were to get a hotel room in her name on the other side of town. In order to go to the event we had to place a vehicle in front of her and a vehicle behind her security in all three vehicles. We could not talk and long length of time because she was worried her phone was tapped and she claimed that the powers-that-be watch her closely. Went to her funeral to show our condolences and sadly miss her very much. She was the one who was to bring Justice as her ultimate mission was to form a jury trial option in Family Court. If anyone would like to know more about our experiences with Nancy and our ability to further awareness respond here. There will be a memorial held by another group in regards to Nancy Schaefer toward the end of March at West Lawn 2017.

FYI, blonde hair, blue eye children get a premium and are in high demand.

Brittany-Messer said:

My name Brittany i am 25 years old i have a 4 months old daughter that cps has taken from me & i honestly dont know where to turn to or who to contact for help. I go to court at least once a month fighting these bottom feeders & all they do is lie. They say they are for the children but they could give a [edit] less about the best interest of the children its all about the money for them people. Someone needs to expose these people for who they really are. Cps has taken my visits away with my daughter for NO reason has lied bout everything & NO one seems to wanna listen to what us parent's have to say in the courts eyes & cps eyes we are lying & the tell nothing but they truth SMH. I am working on a book & i hope once im done everyone can ready my story & cps will finally be exposed for what they really are. I have NO faith in them what so ever the foster mom of my daughter does not bath her or take her to her appointments my poor baby suffers every day & cps dont give a [edit]. Can someone please help me & give me some advice on what i should do or who i should contact that will actually help me

I am so sorry for the pain you and you daughter are going through. I can't do much more than pray for you and all the other family going through this crap too. I got caught up in the system 38 years ago when my mother and stepfather illegally kidnapped my daughter 3 years old. Long story but I had no idea of what to do and I started calling attorneys out of the yellow pages. God truly blessed me and sent me an attorney who had only been out of law school for a year or too. He verified what I was saying my case was about, and took it pro bono. He turned out to be my savior. We ended up going to court to get my daughter back for 9 months of hearings. I never felt so scared in my life. You go into those hearings and you can't say a word and everyone is talking about you like you weren't even there. I finally got my baby back and the judge looked at mother and said that in all his 40 years on the bench, he had never seen a mother screw over her own daughter the way she had. He then looked at me and said I hope you sue them for every cent they own. At that point, I just didn't have the mental energy to do that but now I wish I had. But I just wanted you to know that someone at least read you story and I truly do know what you are going through. I was just learning about Sen Schaefer about a year before she was killed, and I will never believe that it was a suicide. It was homicide, pure and simple.

Kate-Conner said:

I have no doubt in my mind that ACS, CPS, or anything else they go by are capable of murdering anyone or doing the equal to murder… Evil people with big amounts of money and unlimited power including over judges.

Judges are the ones who allow it and they often tell them how to lie and rig up the false allegations against the parents and families of these children. They orchestrate the plans of "how" to make it seem that the parents are guilty of the lies they tell so that it is on paper and filed against the parents in the court proceeedings so that when they steal the children from the partents it looks as if the children were actually in danger and that when the judge allows the child to be taken from the parents it looks as if the courts did nothing right but gave a fair decision. This is part of the process. How do I know? Well because it is happening to me right now. Sadly most of the children who are stolen cannot afford a good attorney so they have to take a "court appointed attorney who works for the state, so what this means is that attorney is working for the state and CPS, NOT for the parents. they lie in these documents on the parents, falsify and manipulate the documents to lie on the parents with the help and assistance of the judges, CPS, treatment and medical state agencies. They all have a specific role to play and this is how they steal these precious children and put them in whatever home can pay the most money to get these kids. They do not care what happens afterwards.

Nancy Schaefer was a courageous leader who fought back against this sophisticated criminal operation that now incorporates schools, physicians, hospitals, social workers and the court system. How I yearn for the America I knew as a child!

It amazes me that its been going on so long. you know people higher up know it. Nancy is one of the few who cared about what is happening. yes I'm sure they were murdered.... its obvious. But so is everything they are doing. They don't care.about the kids or families... only about their jobs and money. My daughter has a case its been going on for 8 months. She has done nothing wrong but worked her case plan anyways. Now they still don't want to give her baby back....it seems every time she reaches the bar they raise it a little higher.. Her permenancy hearing is the end of march....they already had 2 continuances....I'm sure they have another one of there tactics to use to keep her longer to keep getting the money... we must stand together and rise up against them. Demand our president and governors shut the whole thing down across the entire U.S. its sick what they are doing and they enjoy it so much. They despise me.....because they know i know.... that's o.k.....when this is over... We will be suing ....they conspired against my family from the beginning...and I've been collecting the evidence since the beginning....I cant wait for the jury to see what the facts and evidence are in this case...:Nancy has helped me and showed me all the bread crumbs left along the way.... I'm doing this for her and all the families they have destroyed...and hopefully be a part of stopping them once and for all....the truth will come to light on them and what happened to Nancy and her husband