• N.J. Family Sues CPS for $60 Million for Invading Their Homeschool without Cause

A Warren County (New Jersey) family is suing the state's Division of Child Protection and Permanency for alleged unconstitutional home intrusion and civil rights violations. Christopher Zimmer and his wife Nicole, of Belvidere, filed a civil rights complaint in United States District Court in Trenton against DCP

Read full story...

• N.J. Family Sues CPS for $60 Million for Invading Their Homeschool without Cause

Mercedes. I am soo sorry to hear that you are going thru. been there done that, Had my 4 grandchildren kidnapped by CPS in Luzeren county PA, all about lies, One of the grandchildren after she ran away from CPS,S abuse testified in court that all of them were taken over FAULSE acucations, The Judge reclused her self and CPS had another judge that was in there back pocket sweep it under the rug.

My name is Mercedes and I'm from grand rapids Michigan and I had twins in September and in October I brought one of my twins to the hospital and comee December all my children were removed because the hospital reported to cps that I was not feeding my babies well two days later hey found out he had pyloric stenosis. An over grown muscle in his tummy heroic anything from going in hee immediately had surgery well the cps worker didn't mention that in the removal. And her while petition was based on lies now I'm fighting to get all my 4 kids back and prove them wrong. It has put my family through so much damage.

Yes, and even the police (some) don't know what our rights are. They will do what CPS tells them to do. Our county sheriff has sold local police over to CPS and lied to them.

CPS ARE NOT THE POLICE!!!! Nor do they have police powers, They DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME IN YOUR HOUSE!!! They MUST have the police with them and a search warent to enter your home. Many do not know there civil rights and the US Constitution. Local, state, police will follow CPS and allow them to break the law, they work hand in hand to destroy families, Any police will follow CPS orders to there dying breath, CPS can commit a felony right in front of them and the police will look the other way, I have said that to two PA State police and they said NOTHING, My family has and will continue to fight CPS and all of there abuses of power, and percived powers, until there imunity is taken away and they can be held accountable to there law breaking.