• Feds Order Baby Returned After Massachusetts Kidnaps Baby Due to Mother’s Disability

In an unprecedented move, the federal government has ordered the Department of Children and Families to return a child to her mother. And on Tuesday, we are hearing for the first time directly from the child's family about their 2-year battle with the department. FOX25's Investigative Reporter Kerry Kavanaugh examines allegations the state discriminated against this young mother because of her disability. A newborn girl had yet to leave the hospital when DCF decided the 19-year-old mother, with an intellectual disability, was incapable of caring for her. The mother is publicly known by the pseudonym, Sara Gordon. Her battle to get her baby back is now seen as a victory for people with disabilities.

Read full story...

• Feds Order Baby Returned After Massachusetts Kidnaps Baby Due to Mother’s Disability

Honey, You are right, CPS is out to make money, They do not care if they are right or not, if caught lying, fausifing documents, creating evidence, distroying evedence, they just hide behind there imunity and the judges that they own!!! Thanks to Clinton that started this kidnapping machine with bonusus for kidnapping, adopting out, all to make money!!!

I wish I could contact this family; I would write this Ladies story!!! The Story CPS does not want HEARD! This has to stop; for ALL FAMILIES!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

guilty...and not even allowed to prove innocence...Thank God someone spoke up for this family....take profit and sociopaths out of CPS and actually help families instead of destroy them....first step is to repeal Safe Families Act signed into law by Clinton in 1997.