• Breastfed Babies Kidnapped by CPS Because Parents were “Homeless” Living out of RV

Amber is one of those free-spirited people who takes even incredible hardships and turns them into adventures, inspiring others in the process. When her young family wound up homeless, through no fault of their own, she and her husband Krishna Mehta made the best of it. Their children didn't even know that they were homeless; they thought that they were having great adventures and making lots of friends. This latest chapter in their saga, however, is a nightmare, and the rainbow is really hard to find in the storm that Child Protective Services has allegedly brought into their lives. Their children, ages 6, almost 2, and 9 months, have been seized by CPS and placed into 3 different foster homes. The two babies were still being breastfed. Social services has gone so far as to accuse Amber of having a mental disorder because she is "homeless," even though the family RV they were living out of was apparently approved as "acceptable." Now under State control, Amber states that children are suffering poor health whereas before they were healthy, happy children. She was forced to consent to vaccinations against her wish, under threat of being charged with "medical neglect."

Read full story...

• Breastfed Babies Kidnapped by CPS Because Parents were “Homeless” Living out of RV

I am so glad the I do not live in the screwed up land of false freedom! America is a concentration camp!

I am in deep tears with this situation my heart fully goes out to this family for I have been threw a similar ordeal and continue to do so . I pray in the name of our heavenly father there be a overturn and evil in this matter is dismissed and the family be fully reunited and what ever help they seek they shall find I ask this in the name of father and the son and holy spirit I consider this family reunited and cps held accountable for there own actions not just in this state but in all 50 states. amen

I'm praying for this family to be reunited permanently, and for all evil entities to stand back and leave them alone, in peace. This is an amazing young family, with strong family values. They are one of the few 'good' ones left. Just bc CPS sees this as a bad situation bc they live in an RV, doesn't mean the family is neglectful. They are a kind, loving, close family, that you don't see too often. Through all of the hurdles they've had to over come; They did it, with flying colors; They succeeded, they stayed together. Their children are important to them. They have a plan - to raise their children with love and a strong family bond. I too, have been bullied by the CPS in years past. They are bullies. Barging into my house, opening my refrigerator and smelling my milk. I was a single mom with 2 kids and pregnant with my 3rd. (The milk was good, of course. We drank a gallon a day.) They threatened me that if I didn't follow their plan, they would take my kids away. My son, at the time was 10 years old, my daughter was 4. I was new to the area bc I wanted to get to know my biological father, who I never met until I was 28 yrs old. I had known him almost a year, lived with him and his wife in a mobile home on his farm for a summer, then got an apartment in town. My son stayed back with my bio father while I was getting situated in the apartment (moving in, arranging furniture, etc...). It was my sons choice to stay behind. When he came home to me, he told me he had been raped by my bio father during his days spent on the farm. I called police, then took my son to ER for an exam. Next thing I know CPS is after ME, thinking I'm a bad parent. So, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND what this family is going through. God Bless them and keep them together and safe, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Evelyn Cox is an awesome attorney. I know someone who's name was put on the Child Abuse Central Index in California and Ms Cox was able to get that persons name off the list.

I stand with you in agreement that your children will be reunited with you as soon as possible. I bind and break every generational curse over you and your family in Jesus mighty name. I pray God have mercy over this family and reunite them quickly in Jesus name I pray. Thank you Jesus for the victory in this family's life.

I stand with you in agreement and claim those children back into your family. I bind and break every generational curse over you and your family in Jesus mighty name. I release the peace and victory of Jesus Christ over your family and thank you Jesus for this family to be reunited as soon as possible in Jesus name I pray. Father God have mercy over this family and reunite them, bless them and give them favor. I ask you this in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ. Amen

Lots of people choose to live in an RV. Just because they have children that is wrong??????? NOT!!

Praying for you and your family, I could not even imagine what you may be going through! All too often are the natural people that love the earth, love God and family - those with morals. No one should be condemned for that. Not for caring so much that you dont choose to use mainstream 'cures' to our so called 'problems'. The children even look healthy and happy, they clearly love their parents and vice versa. What a shame this world has become, shunning that which is good and calling it bad, calling bad good and they mandate this and that and add to confusion. Oh Lord, our God - please help the Mehta family.

Stay strong Amber, surely someone will see sense

The childrens aid groups have been infiltrated by individuals who are there to pray upon families by using bullie tactics and of course have police forces behind them. They know families are powerless to defend themselves. These govt agencies need to be confronted by a powerful anti save the children movement as it is the children who suffer being torn from their parents. This agency has been given far too much power and far too protected by govts

I have a place where u both can stay n work for both of u God bless

It just doesn't happen there. It happens in Pa. Have had my own experiences n heard many other stories

I am appauled at what has happened to this beautiful family! Is CPS the new age Nazi??!! This family should be reunited and all charges dropped. They've done nothing wrong, but CPS sure has and they'll do all they can to hide it, no matter who gets hurt along the way. God bless the Mehta family.

Dear Mehta family, You guys are so beautiful. I hate that American resources are used to break your family apart. I will pray for you on Monday, the 18th. You deserve better treatment. Keep your strength! People do bad things to families they envy. I suffer alongside you. I grieve with you. Forge on. The arc of the moral universe may be long, but it bends toward justice.

My heart is breaking for you. Watching Amber have to leave Sage in that hospital was almost more than I could bear. I am not sure how she did. Praying for you and your children.

This is outrageous and obviously the work of satan. Parent's be forewarned, if they have it in their minds to take your children, no matter how much you comply, they will in fact take your children. It doesn't matter if you live in the cleanest home in the county, what does matter is if you have the means to hire an attorney, only then will they leave you alone.

Thank you very much to medicalkidnap.com for covering another California story.This is something that really needs addressing in our state. I live two counties north of Imperial and will be supporting this family Regarding the contacts- anyone can email the governor, but the official email pages for state senators and Assemblymembers can only be used by constituents. The general email addresses for the ones mentioned are senator.hueso@senate.ca.gov and assemblymember.eduardo.garcia@assembly.ca.gov. On twitter: @JerryBrownGov @AsmEGarciaAD56 I didn't find a twitter account for Sen Hueso

This family looks very happy and healthy and the children obviously love their parents.