• Whistleblowers Reveal CPS Child Kidnappings in Kentucky Adoption Business

Investigative reporter John Boel has exposed much of the corruption taking place in the "child protection" system in Kentucky. His reports were broadcast in the local media, and include some amazing interviews with former CPS whistleblowers, documenting the depth of the alleged corruption within Kentucky CPS. In a report aired originally on WLKY Target 32 News, news anchors begin the story by explaining that the station had to go to court just to get permission to air their investigative report, because the State of Kentucky attempted to censor their report from the public. Reporter John Boel states that they were "being swamped with complaints" against CPS in Kentucky. He explains that his report gives an "in-depth look" into Kentucky CPS which exemplifies what they were hearing from so many other families who were coming to them. Boel reports that children are often removed quickly with no evidence of parental wrong-doing, and that the State retaliates against those who try to fight back.

Read full story...

If you try to speak out about unethical practices at jefferson county corruption you are targeted for dismissal by supervisors that lie about everything saying you violated policy. If you are worker do not try to ask questions about a child being placed with a grandmother who has a history of abusing children. Workers are routinely terrorized by supervisors for asking questions.

daisy said:

Josey said:

I agree, the kids that need help aren't getting it and the ones that are being taken care of get taken, insanity!
    i so agree. i have been dealing with social services for the past 10 years and 10 years ago i just had 6 kids and they were took in 2010 i got them back and moved from inez kentucky to paintsvilly ky and my kids got took back into the system just because i am poor and they wouldn;t give my son which was 4 years old the help he needed and now he is almost 10 and now they want to get him help. i have twins that a 6 still in the system because they say that i can't handle all my children which i have 7 now but my oldest is 19 and my youngest is 4 months and because the people that have my twins want to adopt them they keep adding stuff on i have raised my older kids but they are saying i am not capable of taking care of six children. this system sucks and i really hope and pray everyday they will give my twins back and leave me alone. let us be a family i may be poor but i have what they need and a roof over there head and food in there mouth and i go to college then i really think i am capable of raising my 6 children since my oldest is 19 and then i have a 17 year old,15 year old, and 9 year old and my twins 6 years old and my baby that is almost 4 months old. they arent dead yet so i really think i am doing a really good job as a single mother...my twins now have been in the system for 22 months but i have the other children.

@daisy -

If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

You can also self-publish your story here:https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/...

Josey said:

I agree, the kids that need help aren't getting it and the ones that are being taken care of get taken, insanity!
    i so agree. i have been dealing with social services for the past 10 years and 10 years ago i just had 6 kids and

they were took in 2010 i got them back and moved from inez kentucky to paintsvilly ky and my kids got took back into the system just because i am poor and they wouldn;t give my son which was 4 years old the help he needed and now he is almost 10 and now they want to get him help. i have twins that a 6 still in the system because they say that i can't handle all my children which i have 7 now but my oldest is 19 and my youngest is 4 months and because the people that have my twins want to adopt them they keep adding stuff on i have raised my older kids but they are saying i am not capable of taking care of six children. this system sucks and i really hope and pray everyday they will give my twins back and leave me alone. let us be a family i may be poor but i have what they need and a roof over there head and food in there mouth and i go to college then i really think i am capable of raising my 6 children since my oldest is 19 and then i have a 17 year old,15 year old, and 9 year old and my twins 6 years old and my baby that is almost 4 months old. they arent dead yet so i really think i am doing a really good job as a single mother...my twins now have been in the system for 22 months but i have the other children.

I am going through this right now in warren co ky my children were taken using a false report returned then taken again for a fight my oldest got into on a wkend visit that i was trying to break up but noone seems to care that she is a minor and the women (i use that word loosly) is 25 but the report they used to take my children says she is a minor if anyone knows of a lawyer who might b able to help it would b greatly appreciated. You may share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/, and check out our Resource page here: https://medicalkidnap.com/resources/ We also encourage everyone to click on "Join the Discussion" in the main story to leave your comments directly on the article. You can also visit our HIN Community and comment via this link: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

my daughter was took from me and my husband when she was 2 months old we had 4 kids at the time we were allowed to keep 3 of them but not Caitlyn.my ?is how can you be good enough for 3 kids but not the forth one .she was placed with a family who had one son but couldn't have anymore kids so they adopted her .I was never even given a lawyer they knew I knew I was poor and the sold my daughter my life hasn't been or never will be the same .this took place im mccreary county ky. You may share your story here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/child-kidnapping-stories

Norway's CPS using dishonest tactics: The name for CPS is Norway is BARNEVERNET. If you google for Barnevernet abuses you'll find out that the CPS in Norway is the most abusive in the world. The Norwegians were brainwashed in school to have a blind trust in their system. Therefore, you will hardly ever see a journalistic investigation in Norway on any of there abusive state institutions. That's why Norway maintained a good image in the world in spite of the tremendous number of CPS abuses.

In 2000 I lived in Ohio my ex wife lived in Kentucky She had a child but did not list me on the birth certificate. About 6 months later CPS took custody of the child. I tried to get custody of the child but the CPS worker refused to let me have contact or know where the child was. I could not afford an attorney at the time but I filed a motion for custody in the state court on my own which was quickly dismissed by the state of Kentucky I filed a per se federal court motion seeking to at least be heard but again it was dismissed. Eventually I got a court order for DNA testing I then lived in Pa and drove all night to get there for the testing. I had my blood drawn and waited to hear the results after several months of hearing nothing I called the agency and was told they lost my sample. In total I went there 3 times and paid hundreds of dollars for testing but the results always seemed to get lost. this continued for 14 years. Finally my daughter made contact with me I did not know where she was all those years but now we communicate regularly but so many years have been lost I cannot believe that this was intentional.

Admin said: > Investigative reporter John Boel has exposed much of the corruption taking place in the "child protection" system in Kentucky. His reports were broadcast in the local media, and include some amazing interviews with former CPS whistleblowers, documenting the depth of the alleged corruption within Kentucky CPS. > > In a report aired originally on WLKY Target 32 News, news anchors begin the story by explaining that the station had to go to court just to get permission to air their investigative report, because the State of Kentucky attempted to censor their report from the public. > > Reporter John Boel states that they were "being swamped with complaints" against CPS in Kentucky. He explains that his report gives an "in-depth look" into Kentucky CPS which exemplifies what they were hearing from so many other families who were coming to them. > > Boel reports that children are often removed quickly with no evidence of parental wrong-doing, and that the State retaliates against those who try to fight back. There are many ways this baby market is working. my child is missing and CODY has no DNA? www.searchingforjusticeandpeace.com

My sons kids were taken and his rights terminated , he filed appeal and waiting , while kids infoster care for 3 years now and all family members told they have no rights to kids either.

What follows in a copy of an actual letter that I recently wrote to the CHFS-DPP. I hope my situation is resolved after this. I did omit specific names. Sept 2, 2015 Ms.xxxxxxxxx, My name is xxxxxxxx. I am the legal guardian of xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx, dob 10.13.12. xxxxxxx is also my grandson and has lived with me most of his young life. On Friday, August 28, 2015 xxxxxxxxx's other Grandparents, xxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx we're instructed by a member of the Southern Bluegrass - Madison County Dept. of Protection and Permanency not to allow xxxxxx to return to my care until further notice. They we're instructed to sign a document stating they would contact the police if I attempted to take xxxxxxxx home. (xxxxxxxx had been in their care at that moment for a scheduled weekend visit.) I did not learn of this until later that evening. There were no notes on my door and only one message on the answering machine. There were no additional missed calls from the number listed. The message left on the answering machine was to call. No other details had been given. I called immediately but as it was after 5:00 there was no answer. There had been no attempts to reach me by cell phone or at work; both xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Day Care and Head Start had all three numbers listed below. This is now very early Wednesday morning. I have had no contact from anyone from the department. I've not been given any documentation or contact numbers. I've not received a copy of a signed court order. I've not received any instruction, verbal or written, regarding my rights as his guardian. If there is an EOC hearing planned I don't know about it. I have left several messages for both the worker, xxxxxxxx (I was given her name by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). I have also left several with the operator, xxxx, for xxxxxxx the Supervisor to call me regarding this. I've yet to receive a call from her. I'm unable to leave a voice message for her as her inbox if full. Needless to say I am beyond annoyed at this point. All I know is hearsay given to me third hand. Not one person has asked me about this, about what I have done to address the alleged problems or what barriers there might be to addressing the problems. I can not bring my grandchild home and I can not get in contact with anyone who can or will give me any information. This situation has been handled so very poorly and unprofessionally. Keri Lancaster (contact information deleted) cc: XXXXXXX, Ombudsman XXXXXXXX, Director XXXXXXXX, Assistant Director

My husband and I have also had issues with CPS in Breckenrigde Co KY my stepson resides in a home with abuse and drugs CPS was contacted several times. One instance was when we picked up my stepson who was 5 at the time with a hand print across his face police were called they arrived and contacted CPS. They refused to come investigate and ordered the child to be returned to his biological mother even after the officer told them that it was not in the best interest of the child. CPS was called a a second time when my stepson teeth were rotting and caused him severe pain and he was extremely dirty they called his biological mother a week before to set an appointment to inspect the child's living conditions. After the inspection it was the opinion of the case worker that the child was not in harm and in a good living situation. Later my husband and I were informed that the case worker was the cousin of the biological mother and her supervisor was aware of the conflict and did not see it was a conflict. CPS has continued to place this child in harms way even after reports from several different individuals. Even after is biological mother was stabbed several time with him in the residence by her boyfriend and an EPO was filed and they continue to live in the residence together. This is a situation where CPS has failed and continues to fail. Situation like this are why new laws such as Tucker's law are needed. To protect the child.

Bae, these resources may be helpful to you: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

It happens in Fl too, I was torn between adoption because this church pushed me, long story short, I decided to keep my baby, and at 10:45 pm DCF, the police, came to my house and snatched my 2 week old baby and 2 year old son. I've tried to end my life, lost my home, my vehicle my job, my life. Someone please help me. I need legal council please.

Yep its still going on in ky. People who are suppose to be working for families are working against them. Conflict of interest when you have a Gal attorney that said in court he was a foster child and my grandson would be better off in foster care. Then judge saying they dint think you want them. Who is suppose to help us? I dont see anyone. They are scared in my opinion. Lately the foster care had a meeting with my daughter and they said well your child is having psychological issues because he eats one thing at a time. Well I do that. Then they say well he clings to the foster dad. Well I cling to people i like too. Dont mean I am anything to me. Crazy messed up ky. Is what I see. How do we get help? Its costing people thousands of dollars.

My story is very serious I will write my story you will under stand.

Arizona takes twice as many kids than the next highest state. They take 35 children a day. Eight of my ten grandchildren were taken in three different cases. In one of the court cases the court record states"this child was not taken for abuse or neglect" yet parental rights were terminated and he was adopted out. My grandchildren are all grown up now. Some are in contact with us and others want nothing to do with us. I now have a great granddaughter whom I will never see because my granddaughter thinks her mother didn't protect her. Kind of hard to protect a child when the state kidnaps them. This still goes on today as parents and grandparents are helpless to do anything about it. Attorneys are threatened with disbarment if they try to help. There is a video of Maricopa County Judge Marc Brain on you tube giving lessons to new judges on how to handle CPS cases. He tells them always opt for removal of the children, right wrong or indifferent because when you opt for in home placement your messing with our federal funds. Take the children and well sort it out later. They sort it out all right. They terminate and adopt. Adoption pays $8000 a head. More expensive than cattle. They don't get zip if they return the children to the parents

Hi Sandra, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/ and also here: http://medicalkidnap.com/community/

I have the odd story ever a good family stayed in Kentucky to visit there veteran sister a week later the state took there kids stating kids were abused and homeless the parents are still in Kentucky it's been 2 years they have done everything Hardin county has ask for now they say parents can't be together now they putting kids for adoption this STORY MUST BE LOOK AT IT WILL SHOCK AND REVEAL CORRUPTION

It's rampant in Owensboro/Daviess County, Kentucky. They need to relaunch the investigation.