• Texas CPS Kidnaps 19-month Old Child for “Failure to Thrive"

The Giwa's are not the kind of parents who come to mind when you think Child Protective Services. “They're well educated they are hardworking people the mom actually has a PHD in special education dad works for an energy company here in Houston" says attorney Jon Parchman. The couple says they know their 19-month-old son is not developing like he should but say they've never gotten a medical reason for his developmental delays and say they've never denied him medical treatment. In court documents CPS admits the reason for the boy's developmental delays are not known but still that state agency is accusing the parents of medical neglect. As for the medical neglect the attorney says CPS's only witness in court was a doctor who never saw the boy or talked to the parents. “The most they really got was the hospital room was a little dirty that was the extent of what they proved in court,” Parchman says. “The judge said so you've proven there's a dirty hospital room that doesn't get us to danger in returning the child home.” Still the judge ruled in CPS's favor granting them temporary custody and only allowing the parents to see their son for one hour twice a week. “It's horrible he's never been without us he's my baby the entire family is a mess because of it we can't function,” Giwa said.

Read full story...

The only way to beat them is to stay together with each other giving each other the support needed. Go with a person going to court your presence at court helps the family keep the truth going about what is happening behind there walls. I did it and the county could not lie steal take away or any thing they do evil and unjust.

Anonymous said: > Howie said: > > I live in Houston.I want the name of this Judge to harass him. Please name Judge. > > I saw another interview which shows that it happened at the 314th court under Judge Phillips. This family as well as other victims of this nature need your support. Judge John Phillips 314th court

Howie said: > I live in Houston.I want the name of this Judge to harass him. Please name Judge. I saw another interview which shows that it happened at the 314th court under Judge Phillips. This family as well as other victims of this nature need your support.

I don't think harassment is appropriate. It'll help no one. Check what the article's author suggests to do, then maybe go that route.

They pulled the same thing on my family, My daughter is now 40 with 5 kids of her own, she was small at birth, she is now 5.1 ft maybe 100 LBS, her childern were small and so was she. Not all children grow at the same pace, just another excuse for CPS to kidnape our children

Not all children thrive at the same rate. How dare they!

Heartbreaking.............CPS is nothing more than an evil, corrupt racketeering organization, all the way up the the judges. This must stop. I believe the only way to stop this is via class-action lawsuits, and gutting CPS at the federal level. THIS MUST STOP. Not only the victims. but all citizens who care about children and families must join together to make this happen. DO NOT CONSENT. Know your parental rights in your state to begin with..............get a good lawyer when they come at you without warrant or cause. My prayers, love and work go out to these victimized families.............it is breaking my heart EVERY DAY!

I lost both my kids pretty dang well the same way I don't c how we can trust are government state official people or even the police deportment Sending nothing but positive vibes n strength to help heel the pain....blessed be love and light

I live in Houston.I want the name of this Judge to harass him. Please name Judge.