• Report Exposes Why Corrupt CPS Agencies Seldom Place Foster Children with Family Members

Fox 8 points out in their investigation that North Carolina rejects funding that would put children permanently with relatives instead of in foster homes. Grandparents who are able and willing to care for their grandchildren, for example, are routinely rejected by the State. Why? Melissa Painter of Fox 8 points out that in North Carolina more than 10,000 children are in foster care under the care of the State. This brings in more than $198 million of funding to take care of these children. Federal laws actually require States to give preference to placing children with relatives. There is even federal funding available to place the children with relatives in "permanent legal guardianships." But North Carolina (and many other states) do not follow this practice, because children put up for adoption bring in more federal funding. Instead of giving federal funds that can be designated for relatives in guardianships, they keep the funds for themselves to administer the foster care and adoption system. In short, a child put into the foster care system on the path to adoption, brings in more money to the State, and employs more people to "administer" these children.

Read full story...

• Report Exposes Why Corrupt CPS Agencies Seldom Place Foster Children with Family Members

if CPS/Family & Children services around the states has been exposed & proven to kidnap children &/or not place with family cause of government money.... Our children are worth more then money !!!!! How can it be stopped ??? It needs to be a true emergency before a child is removed from the home !!!!!

A report needs to be conducted regarding the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) allocation of $160,000,000,000 (billion) in annual revenue to North Carolina for their suite of programs (i.e.: biggest contributions Child Protective Services [CPS], Department of Social Services [DSS], Office of Child Support Enforcement [OCSE], Health Department, Disabilities, Aging, Bureau of Indian Affairs, etc. there are other "incidentals"). The State of North Carolina Budget is only $58,000,000,000 (billion).

Legislature is looking at the Foster Care Program as the premise for Family Court is that "complicated" custody battles move ever-increasingly toward Foster Care and don't necessarily represent best interests of the child. Either the highest paid attorney, highest paying participant (parent), or highest paying incentive. Family Court earns in excess of $10K a month to keep a case open; yet, staff hardly comprehend their salary is paid through Family Court revenue and should be happy to see a parent each month - it means they are continuing to earn dollars.

How can a state, any state, in the United States thwart the funding DHHS will provide (and the Fed is well-intended) in funding these matters?

The Fed presumes DSS / CPS will award to family members (but are duped in reports and statistics).

This is why the state legislature is investigating a NEW BILL is being developed NOW for Foster Care Reform but DSS / CPS do not know this yet as it isn't released and is just being prepared by legislature. The Senators are upset by this injustice.

My name is Cecelia I have a daughter who lives in Sparta, NC; and she has a problem in getting her child back from CPS. She and her boyfriend did everything they want her to do but, refused to give her back. I am very angry that CPS can lie on the stand. My daughter is a good mother, her daughter gets three meals a day plus snacks, has a place to live and kept clean. Both parents are working and also she gets a lot of love and attention. I think they need to send an investigator down there. It seems that the person who called on her lied and it is actually her who is abusing her kids.

Cecelia-Robison said:

My name is Cecelia I have a daughter who lives in Sparta, NC; and she has a problem in getting her child back from CPS. She and her boyfriend did everything they want her to do but, refused to give her back. I am very angry that CPS can lie on the stand. My daughter is a good mother, her daughter gets three meals a day plus snacks, has a place to live and kept clean. Both parents are working and also she gets a lot of love and attention. I think they need to send an investigator down there. It seems that the person who called on her lied and it is actually her who is abusing her kids.

Hi Cecelia, So sorry to hear that your family is going through this. It is so wrong that social workers and accusers can lie and destroy a family, and should be a crime. This is way too common from the reports and stories we hear. Medical Kidnap has a Resource page here, that may be of some help: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

Angel said:

@gramma said: > Admin said: > > Fox 8 points out in their investigation that North Carolina rejects funding that would put children permanently with relatives instead of in foster homes. Grandparents who are able and willing to care for their grandchildren, for example, are routinely rejected by the State. > > > > Why? > > > > Melissa Painter of Fox 8 points out that in North Carolina more than 10,000 children are in foster care under the care of the State. This brings in more than $198 million of funding to take care of these children. > > > > Federal laws actually require States to give preference to placing children with relatives. There is even federal funding available to place the children with relatives in "permanent legal guardianships." But North Carolina (and many other states) do not follow this practice, because children put up for adoption bring in more federal funding. Instead of giving federal funds that can be designated for relatives in guardianships, they keep the funds for themselves to administer the foster care and adoption system. > > > > In short, a child put into the foster care system on the path to adoption, brings in more money to the State, and employs more people to "administer" these children. > > Newport WA. What a nightmare. CPS filed false allegations of neglect against my son and the mother of my grandchildren. I got approved for placement because rumor was they were going to take the kids. Well, when they got my 4 grandchildren, they put them in foster care.....After telling me I would get the kids. Because I'm asking to many questions and complaining to there higher up management, they don't think I'm going to follow there rules. So, they think the best interest of my grandchildren is with strangers. I could spit nails I'm so mad at this CPS worker, Kathy Bennett and her sidekicks. They haven't been able to prove any neglect, yet it is still going on. My poor grandbabies are probably scared so bad not knowing why they can't go home. Something needs to be done. This is so wrong..... I'm in ky and they refused me. The Gal attorney said he was a foster child and my grandson better off with foster family. Judge said I don't think you want him anyway. I am denied. Funny thing is social services wanted me to have him. Yep corruption. Also a friend of mine is a school bus driver and she was denied. She couldn't be a bus driver with a bad record. This is a sick system and it's happening all over the United States.

3 open doj cases listed on "google search" come up for kidnapper kathy bennett...shes a lying, decieving no good child thief... first hand knowledge. The **** needs to be jailed for life and the upper management you speak of, promotes her and uses her "ways" to keep their jobs...

no jobs in this county...

no jobs...

So they "hunt" as predators seeking their paychecks, i mean victims.

you are right. Cps is a corrupt fake news agency that worships the devil, just as simple as that!

I hope San Bernardino County gets investigated too. How can this be happening to our children?? This is horrific. My grandson was recently removed from his home with no actual evidence. We are going to hire a lawyer, even though CPS is saying they are helping us but just doesn't make sense, as to why he was removed. im so scared for my 2yr grandson. Im praying and know God is on our side but still its so unbelievable this happens in California and seems as we grandparents have no rights to help our grandchildren.

Admin said:

Fox 8 points out in their investigation that North Carolina rejects funding that would put children permanently with relatives instead of in foster homes. Grandparents who are able and willing to care for their grandchildren, for example, are routinely rejected by the State. Why? Melissa Painter of Fox 8 points out that in North Carolina more than 10,000 children are in foster care under the care of the State. This brings in more than $198 million of funding to take care of these children. Federal laws actually require States to give preference to placing children with relatives. There is even federal funding available to place the children with relatives in "permanent legal guardianships." But North Carolina (and many other states) do not follow this practice, because children put up for adoption bring in more federal funding. Instead of giving federal funds that can be designated for relatives in guardianships, they keep the funds for themselves to administer the foster care and adoption system. In short, a child put into the foster care system on the path to adoption, brings in more money to the State, and employs more people to "administer" these children.

Money is one driver of the Child Snatching epidemic. A more chilling reason seems to be that ‘abuse group moles’ hold key positions in Police, Child Protection and Family Courts:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/child-sex-trafficking-through-child-protection-services-exposed-kidnapping-children-for-sex/

An infamous ‘Organised Ritualised Crime Abuse Networks’ (ORCAN) was seemingly behind the collapse of the Franklin building society and an alleged child abuse ring.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Franklin-Scandal-Story-Powerbrokers-Betrayal-ebook/dp/B005H3AUIC

Many authority representatives were implicated but everything got covered up. Four key witnesses/survivors provided extensive statements – however one ended up in prison on ‘trumped up’ charges of ‘perjury’ while another, who under persecution duress had recanted his testimonial, was found dead a few years later in a Psychiatric facility in highly irregular circumstances. The ‘Discourse of Disbelief’ proffered by vested interests continues to lull society into a belief that these kind of groups do not exist.

I have been trying for 4 years to get a particularly chilling crime series in the UK investigated where a mother who escaped from an intergenerational abuse family was ‘set up’ by police to lose custody of her child – through a brazen, blatant and brutal ‘Child Smuggling’ where more than three dozen authority representatives in Police, Child Protection and Family Court systems ‘looked away’.

As a Chartered Psychologist with 25+ years of developing and supporting some of the most highly acclaimed personality and aptitude assessments in the Human Resources field I managed to get to the bottom of the ‘misdiagnosis’ proffered by a bunch of ‘Court Appointed Experts’. They conveniently over-looked the ‘smoking gun’ indicators of visual and auditory somatoform dissociations disclosed by the mother that are usually the result of abuse and neglect by primary carers in the first 5 years of a child’s life. The traumatic experiences can give rise to dissociative symptoms that - at the extreme - can lead to Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as ‘Multiple Personality Disorder’). DSM-5 helpfully introduced a dissociative sub-type of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Dyslexia and ‘Twice Exceptional’ cognitive ability patterns with pronounced strengths and weaknesses played a role as outlined in my presentation at the Oxford Dyslexia Conference 2016 which can be downloaded from the URL featured on this page:

http://www.bps.org.uk/networks-and-communities/member-microsite/division-occupational-psychology/science-practice

Slide 54 reproduces the mother’s disclosure that a Metropolitan Police officer coerced her into delaying police reporting of any sexual assault on her child by several weeks. ‘False Flag’ operations of this style - ostensibly designed to ‘catch Mr Big’ - actually shield the perpetrators.

This is what Preston James, Social Psychologist with Doctorate, says on False Flag operations:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/02/35-things-the-ruling-cabal-does-not-want-you-to-know/

‘18. About 95% of all the illegal narcotics are trafficked into America authorized by the USG by the CIA or under their protection in joint efforts. The world’s largest crime syndicate, the zios are also allowed to bring in massive amounts of these illegal drugs as long as the proper higher ups receive their cut which is currently 10% off the top. The DEA is involved in these massive controlled deliveries which come into almost every major international airport in America and many small ones and are allowed supposedly in stings designed to catch the “Mr. Big drug dealers”, but alas they never succeed and these deliveries just keep a coming.’

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/24/mystery-solved-the-connection-between-nwo-globalism-and-the-criminal-underworld/

‘These Underworld families do criminal favors for the NWO Globalists including harassments, gang-stalking, shakedowns, blackmail and even murders and in exchange receive protection from American Law Enforcement (FBI, State Police and Local Police and Sheriffs, who are all told to stand down. The reasons given for these stand-downs are that it is part of an undercover sting to get Mr. Big or necessary under “National Security” and cannot be discussed.

Three individuals got seemingly ‘bumped’ off’ to achieve a Forced Adoption (see www.forced-adoption.com) of a prized ‘target child’. Read more about this chilling case on my blog:

https://psychassessmentblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/23/family-court-child-smuggling-presentation-at-the-children-screaming-to-be-heard-conference-london-23rd-april-2016/

Dr Rainer Hermann Kurz, Chartered Psychologist, London,

Admin said:

Fox 8 points out in their investigation that North Carolina rejects funding that would put children permanently with relatives instead of in foster homes. Grandparents who are able and willing to care for their grandchildren, for example, are routinely rejected by the State. Why? Melissa Painter of Fox 8 points out that in North Carolina more than 10,000 children are in foster care under the care of the State. This brings in more than $198 million of funding to take care of these children. Federal laws actually require States to give preference to placing children with relatives. There is even federal funding available to place the children with relatives in "permanent legal guardianships." But North Carolina (and many other states) do not follow this practice, because children put up for adoption bring in more federal funding. Instead of giving federal funds that can be designated for relatives in guardianships, they keep the funds for themselves to administer the foster care and adoption system. In short, a child put into the foster care system on the path to adoption, brings in more money to the State, and employs more people to "administer" these children.

How do we get someone to Investigate the state of Iowa?

our family was the source of the following video retrieving them from foster care/ adoption became more of a vendetta situation instead of anything that resembled justice. The video tape came to us because we financed a parallel investigation of all the cps material in order to impeach what they were doing and saying in court. The damages done to the children were very difficult to overcome. A few of them never recovered but the alternatives to leaving them all in the hands of services was even more dangerous. Keep doing what your doing, we found unbelievable acts of perjury and malfeasance. The only way to prevail over such power was to get the goods as they say. Only then could we employ blackmail to bring the children home and to take steps to see that we would never be disturbed again....

Admin said:

Wish you would check out Washington state to. They waste way to many tax dollars on cps false allegation cases that they make up. Starting with Newport, WA

Admin said:

Exactly what is going on in ky. Social service said I wouldn't have any problems getting my grandson. Well the Gal attorney said in court he was a foster child and my grandson would be better off with foster family. Judge said I don't think you want him anyway I am denied. I am in court of appeals now awaiting if the judge did the right thing. The system is not for families it admitted in court they are not when the Gal attorney said what he did and judge just agreeing and social service was actually for me. I was shocked. I'm not the only one. A school bus driver for kids is also denied cause her son might come around. Wow lame excuse she is a school bus driver she wouldn't lose her job and let any grandkids get hurt. Sick twisted system.

@gramma said: > Admin said: > > Fox 8 points out in their investigation that North Carolina rejects funding that would put children permanently with relatives instead of in foster homes. Grandparents who are able and willing to care for their grandchildren, for example, are routinely rejected by the State. > > > > Why? > > > > Melissa Painter of Fox 8 points out that in North Carolina more than 10,000 children are in foster care under the care of the State. This brings in more than $198 million of funding to take care of these children. > > > > Federal laws actually require States to give preference to placing children with relatives. There is even federal funding available to place the children with relatives in "permanent legal guardianships." But North Carolina (and many other states) do not follow this practice, because children put up for adoption bring in more federal funding. Instead of giving federal funds that can be designated for relatives in guardianships, they keep the funds for themselves to administer the foster care and adoption system. > > > > In short, a child put into the foster care system on the path to adoption, brings in more money to the State, and employs more people to "administer" these children. > > Newport WA. What a nightmare. CPS filed false allegations of neglect against my son and the mother of my grandchildren. I got approved for placement because rumor was they were going to take the kids. Well, when they got my 4 grandchildren, they put them in foster care.....After telling me I would get the kids. Because I'm asking to many questions and complaining to there higher up management, they don't think I'm going to follow there rules. So, they think the best interest of my grandchildren is with strangers. I could spit nails I'm so mad at this CPS worker, Kathy Bennett and her sidekicks. They haven't been able to prove any neglect, yet it is still going on. My poor grandbabies are probably scared so bad not knowing why they can't go home. Something needs to be done. This is so wrong..... 3 of my grandkids were kidnapped by cps in Michigan it's all about money foster kid's are a money maker for the state I was able to get one grandchild away from the state after almost 4 years by then the mental damage was already done the cps workers want to make sure they have job's and the state wants the money!!!

@gramma said: > Admin said: > > Fox 8 points out in their investigation that North Carolina rejects funding that would put children permanently with relatives instead of in foster homes. Grandparents who are able and willing to care for their grandchildren, for example, are routinely rejected by the State. > > > > Why? > > > > Melissa Painter of Fox 8 points out that in North Carolina more than 10,000 children are in foster care under the care of the State. This brings in more than $198 million of funding to take care of these children. > > > > Federal laws actually require States to give preference to placing children with relatives. There is even federal funding available to place the children with relatives in "permanent legal guardianships." But North Carolina (and many other states) do not follow this practice, because children put up for adoption bring in more federal funding. Instead of giving federal funds that can be designated for relatives in guardianships, they keep the funds for themselves to administer the foster care and adoption system. > > > > In short, a child put into the foster care system on the path to adoption, brings in more money to the State, and employs more people to "administer" these children. > > Newport WA. What a nightmare. CPS filed false allegations of neglect against my son and the mother of my grandchildren. I got approved for placement because rumor was they were going to take the kids. Well, when they got my 4 grandchildren, they put them in foster care.....After telling me I would get the kids. Because I'm asking to many questions and complaining to there higher up management, they don't think I'm going to follow there rules. So, they think the best interest of my grandchildren is with strangers. I could spit nails I'm so mad at this CPS worker, Kathy Bennett and her sidekicks. They haven't been able to prove any neglect, yet it is still going on. My poor grandbabies are probably scared so bad not knowing why they can't go home. Something needs to be done. This is so wrong..... I'm in ky and they refused me. The Gal attorney said he was a foster child and my grandson better off with foster family. Judge said I don't think you want him anyway. I am denied. Funny thing is social services wanted me to have him. Yep corruption. Also a friend of mine is a school bus driver and she was denied. She couldn't be a bus driver with a bad record. This is a sick system and it's happening all over the United States.

Melissa-Edwards said: > I Need Help My son Sebastian has been placed into the foster care system. He is heavily medicated social services has him on stong medications and hes not seen a counslor. I am worried sick over my child he was A,B Honor Roll in 2010 the state has had him a year and now they are saying hes mentally retarted when its the strong doses of meds, mood stablizers heart medication to repress anger issues. If you read this and have a way to possibly help me and my son please contact me Hi @Melissa-Edwards. You can check out our Resource Page here: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/. You may also share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/ and/or post your story on our Medical Kidnap Community Page here: http://medicalkidnap.com/community/

I Need Help My son Sebastian has been placed into the foster care system. He is heavily medicated social services has him on stong medications and hes not seen a counslor. I am worried sick over my child he was A,B Honor Roll in 2010 the state has had him a year and now they are saying hes mentally retarted when its the strong doses of meds, mood stablizers heart medication to repress anger issues. If you read this and have a way to possibly help me and my son please contact me

So its just all about making money off our kids...SICK AND PATHETIC!!!!!

valerei said: > why wouldn't they let u have your grand children? what state do you live in? Washington state is the worst for human trafficking. They stole my granddaughter.