• Ohio CPS Destroys Family of 5 Children - Parents Acquitted of Any Wrong Doing

Chris and Kathy Butner of Ohio answered their door one day and found two policemen and Child Protection Services there to take away their 5 children. They asked "why," but no explanation was given. They were told that "everything was going to be just fine." They reportedly complied with everything CPS told them to do, and CPS allegedly told the parents that reunification was the goal. But their children were apparently being told by their foster parents that they were going to be adopted. They were frightened, and their parents told them not to worry, as they would soon be home. Originally accused of Munchausen by Proxy, Kathy says the court later found no evidence of abuse or medical neglect. But apparently that did not matter. Their visits to their children were cut off, and the children were adopted. Chris and Kathy have been told there is nothing that can be done for them now that they have been adopted, and that they should just move on. They ask, "How? Could you just move on?" Kathy still hears her oldest son saying, “I thought you made me a promise?” Those words don't go away for Kathy and her husband. There is no closure for them. Not a day goes by in that home that was once filled with their children’s laughter where the silence continues to take over their minds. Their children have now been led to believe that they have stopped fighting. They want their children to know they have not stopped fighting, and they will not give up.

Read full story...

Ashley said:

I am battling CPS myself in Logan Co, Ohio and as of right now there are 3 conflicting dr reports and no criminal charges whatsoever. But all 4 of my children were taken due to my newborn having rickets..yes very very rare but his condition caused issues that looked like abuse so therefor CPS came in and took all my children. Even with 3 conflicting dr reports 2 of which stating it's a disease and 1 stating abuse they still are wanting to charge someone. I have complied and jumped through every hoop. I have been battling for almost 4 months now.

What is the outcome with your chidlren in Logan Co. Ohio? Having the same issue. Logan County CPS are crooks. They are not even trying to reunify the family. Have already picked a new family to adoptive my 5 children into without giving me a chance to reunify or let the courts finish doing their job. Please let me know how yours turned out. I could use any advice you can give me.

Kathy-&-Chris- said:

lori said: > Why can't sixty minutes or a related media show These legal kidnapping facts. I believe the state gets at least 50k for each adopted child in federal funds. Cps workers get bonuses to for adoption. It is happening in many states.I wish all affected parents can hold on to the truth. Why is the American dream becoming heart ache...The cps system is unbelievably powerful and corrupt.God Bless the parents We have been sending our story every place so far no responds

Not only does CPS get funding for adopting out the children, they get a bonus if those adopting are not family. This is a major problem throughout our nation, and needs to be investigated and stopped. If you follow the money you understand some of how these things take place.

jumping through cps hoops is like signing a confession to non existent crimes.I was told many years ago that not co-operating was hostility. So I conducted my own investigation of cps and the court appointed placements. The children grades feel through the floor, so did their self esteem. They were gone and lost forever in the broken system until my private detective found the smoking gun so to speak. Cps did their best to manufacture all sorts of evidence, those efforts feel away after the video tape was obtained.

Receiving the children home was a real eye opener from day one through out the next several years. First came the delousing, scheduling haircuts, feeding past levels of starvation. counseling, and lots of behavior modification. The children were unrecognizable from the ones who had left 15 months earlier. Since that time we have advocated for accountability, followed the money instead of the propaganda of child protective services. We very quickly discovered our case was not isolated but according to national trending cps failed in a vast majority of their cases. Their current case failures to the child clients are at about 92%. This industry does little but cost the taxpayers a fortune and the social experiment is almost a complete failure.

Solutions to this great injustice shall have a difficult time in surfacing due to the vast amounts of money generated by the current system. [In 2015 the state of ohio received 2.4 billion in title IV funding and those were matched by state entitlements of 2.4 billion.] This type of financial machine shall not give out easily or quickly. The loss of absolute immunity to those involved is only the first step in dissolving this monstrosity. The reversel of cps damages is very costly both immediately after and far reaching into the future. The true child advocates fight this battle often unseen and under funded. The state it seems has only one agenda continuance of malicious prosecutions to keep the beast afloat. This is a difficult fight indeed.

Chris and Kathy Butner of Ohio:

Arkansas has had same problems (especially with home schooled children). You call it in Ohio "CPS" . In Arkansas, it's called "DHS" for Department of Human Services.

A local radio talk show host got involved and started helping the people of Arkansas. His name is Doc Washburn on KARN 102.9 M-F from 2pm-6pm CDT. Call his show 501-433-0092 and see if he can give you the telephone number of the guy that is helping Arkansas and that guy might can give you an Ohio phone number to call for help. This was about a month ago that action was being taken against these horrible situations. Good luck. :)

susan said: > Kathy-&-Chris- said: > > lori said: > > > Why can't sixty minutes or a related media show These legal kidnapping facts. I believe the state gets at least 50k for each adopted child in federal funds. Cps workers get bonuses to for adoption. It is happening in many states.I wish all affected parents can hold on to the truth. Why is the American dream becoming heart ache...The cps system is unbelievably powerful and corrupt.God Bless the parents > > > > We have been sending our story every place so far no responds > > What about Dr. Phil? He seems to want justice for his guests, sending some to Therapy, paying for services needed, etc. Perhaps he could , at least, get your Court transcripts, for his show and be able to determine why the adoptions couldn't be overturned due to the charges and in fact, the whole situation was for unjustice and untrue reasons! Please respond, if you can as I would like to help. I am no one special, but I have lived this story and have the heart for truth and reparations of corruptness! DR. PHIL HAS NOT RESPONDED.

mia said: > Please write more. We need more people like you fighting with us. It gives both sides of the story and that's what the rest of our country needs. We all need to stand united until the laws are changed. It may not bring my kids home since they were forcefully adopted out to strangers but at least they will know I never quit fighting. We never quit fighting. There HAS to be a way to get YOUR children BACK!! Those adoptions were ILLEGAL!! HOW could they be legal when you and your Husband DID NO WRONG!! I have a daughter in law that had 3 children taken from her and her 1st husband on false allegations. The allegations were found to be false, no harm had been done by either parent, but the kids had been adopted out BEFORE the proceedings were done. This was a very long time before she met my son. she has not tried to get her kids back as she has no money and feels she would be hurting her kids again. I disagree, but it isn't my place. I SUPPORT YOU FIGHTING UNTIL AND AFTER ALL YOUR KIDS ARE !* AND CAN COME HOME ON THEIR OWN!! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Kathy-&-Chris- said: > lori said: > > Why can't sixty minutes or a related media show These legal kidnapping facts. I believe the state gets at least 50k for each adopted child in federal funds. Cps workers get bonuses to for adoption. It is happening in many states.I wish all affected parents can hold on to the truth. Why is the American dream becoming heart ache...The cps system is unbelievably powerful and corrupt.God Bless the parents > > We have been sending our story every place so far no responds What about Dr. Phil? He seems to want justice for his guests, sending some to Therapy, paying for services needed, etc. Perhaps he could , at least, get your Court transcripts, for his show and be able to determine why the adoptions couldn't be overturned due to the charges and in fact, the whole situation was for unjustice and untrue reasons! Please respond, if you can as I would like to help. I am no one special, but I have lived this story and have the heart for truth and reparations of corruptness!

if anyone knows of a really good lawyer please let us know thank you

lori said: > Why can't sixty minutes or a related media show These legal kidnapping facts. I believe the state gets at least 50k for each adopted child in federal funds. Cps workers get bonuses to for adoption. It is happening in many states.I wish all affected parents can hold on to the truth. Why is the American dream becoming heart ache...The cps system is unbelievably powerful and corrupt.God Bless the parents We have been sending our story every place so far no responds

1cpsdestroyer said: > I'd like to know how CPS got involved in the first place--what was the issue that brought them into the picture--we all know how corrupt and what unconstitutional measures they take to win their cases, but what got CPS's attention with this family in the first place. Just because the mom was a former foster kid? Oh, so they must know how damaging foster care is an totally expect foster kids to grow up with major deficits they can use as an excuse to steal their children at the first opportunity? Is this what is called a self-perpetuating child trafficking enterprise or what? CPS Tuscarawas County Ohio got involved because we took our oldest son to get him help.

victoriamthompson said: > I'm just noticing all the participation on this subject and wondering why all the above people have not banded together to start a class action suit? I am Canadian. Some similar acts were committed against me by the Canadian children's aid. I was physically ill and they called me "mentally unstable" and "bipolar" without the diagnosis of a doctor. There are no family lawyers here who practice the law surrounding apprehension and child protection issues. I never saw my boys ever again. They were 4 and 6 when taken and now they are 10 and 12 awarded to the father who abandoned them. I just had serious surgery recently that required I live in the hospital for 6 weeks, no depression diagnosis and obvious serious physical complications. No lawyers in the 2 counties where I live would help me. When I drove 2 hrs south to use the only divisional court for my zone in an appeal, no lawyer would help me because I "didn't live there". The problem is also lawyers. My girls were 9 and 15 when taken, now 16 and 21 and have been home for some time without a lawyer and with children's lawyers against me/us. I self represent and have been the whole time.The judge refuses to allow my 2 girls, 16 and 21 to see their brothers as though they abused their brothers with me. The judges are equally negligent because how can they label child apprehension as a serious matter then not take evidence and make decisions based on heresay? Class action is what I am considering here only because it only takes 3 people to initiate it here and there is me and my 2 daughters. I would like to find a supporting lawyer but I suspect this will be in self representation too. Grieving the loss is normal but when the kids disappear to never ever be seen again, there is no closure in any way, shape or form. Grieving is not living but now I realize my boys probably do not remember me any longer. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. Forgive yourselves however don't forgive the child protection services.....they are only protecting themselves. Good parents are truly the only ones who have to forgive themselves in order to continue on.....never give up....older children reunited with parents are a great asset to civil proceedings....not as revenge but in the form of justice for interlopers who took what the family deserved and had to begin with, taken without just cause. Never listen to people who say they had just cause to apprehend when actual evidence is not required to perpetuate a social injustice exercised in bad faith. Sorry to carry on so but I was just wondering why not a class action suit? Sounds good

Josh said: > I took an oath to defend this country "against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Can you tell me what kidnapping and child trafficking is considered? How about when it's done by our own government? To me, it's a domestic threat. I urge Cathy Bickford and the rest of the team at Tuscarawas County Sheriff's Office to take a closer look at what the CPS department is doing to the kids they try to protect. CPS Tuscarawas County Ohio was allowing Foster Family Abuse our 5 children & NO Police Officer Stopped it our youngest girl was 4yr old bashed in a face with 2x4 black eye & 2 Teeth Knocked Out Or how about 1 1/2 yr old our youngest son hit in the face by 2x4 black eye Or getting smacked in the mouth to cause a busted lip Or making up lies saying my husband was in Prison HE NEVER WAS........Fight is not over until we get our 5 children back home where they belong

Christy said: > Dr. Elisabeth Martin, I would be willing to help start petitions!! This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, CPS is NO JOKE, they steal people's children all the time, in every state!!! I guess I will try to contact the parents, and figure out who exactly I need to be petitioning...?? I don't know what else can be done? But that seems like a good start?! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!! THIS IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM IMO!!! CPS Tuscarawas County Ohio was allowing Foster Family Abuse our 5 children & NO Police Officer Stopped it our youngest girl was 4yr old bashed in a face with 2x4 black eye & 2 Teeth Knocked Out Or how about 1 1/2 yr old our youngest son hit in the face by 2x4 black eye Or getting smacked in the mouth to cause a busted lip Or making up lies saying my husband was in Prison HE NEVER WAS........Fight is not over until we get our 5 children back home where they belong

leacy-Hunter said: > as a child that was taken from my mother at a young age the CPS workers told me to say that they were taking me back to my mother which was a lie I believe it was to get me to stop crying. They then dropped me off at a strangers house and left. I can't even explain how scary it is to be a child removed from your parents and then dropped off at a strangers house and being lied to. and this is where the damage begins. then as an adult with my first child at the age of 21 my chat child's father picked up my son without my consent I asked CPS who changed the name to CFS for help to get my son.I wasn't sure they were going to pick up my son and bring him back to me. Hours later without returning my phone calls I get a phone call back stating that they were removing my son due to failure to protect him. and their words they said I had no backbone. so they adopted my son to my foster parents. To this day I have no contact with my family. Is this really how we treat eachother??I know there are many stories like mine..now what can we do about it?? Ideas? CPS Tuscarawas County Ohio was allowing Foster Family Abuse our 5 children & NO Police Officer Stopped it our youngest girl was 4yr old bashed in a face with 2x4 black eye & 2 Teeth Knocked Out Or how about 1 1/2 yr old our youngest son hit in the face by 2x4 black eye Or getting smacked in the mouth to cause a busted lip Or making up lies saying my husband was in Prison HE NEVER WAS....Yes, I was in foster care abused raped, beaten ....Fight is not over until we get our 5 children back home where they belong

CPS Tuscarawas County Ohio was allowing Foster Family Abuse our 5 children & NO Police Officer Stopped it our youngest girl was 4yr old bashed in a face with 2x4 black eye & 2 Teeth Knocked Out Or how about 1 1/2 yr old our youngest son hit in the face by 2x4 black eye Or getting smacked in the mouth to cause a busted lip Or making up lies saying my husband was in Prison HE NEVER WAS...YES I WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM MY MOTHER BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND RAPED ME, BEAT ME, STAB ME THEN PUT IN 2 DIFFERENT FOSTER HOMES BEING RAPED, BEATEN EVERY DAY EVERY NIGHT UNTIL I WAS 14YR OLD GOT TIRED OF WENT TO LIVE ON THE STREETS NO ONE CARED THEN UNTIL I FOUND MY LOVING HUSBAND WHO TAUGHT ME THAT WAS NOT RIGHT..SO MY 5 CHILDREN ARE MY LIFE ...Fight is not over until we get our 5 children back home where they belong

Calvin said: > Has anyone checked with the ACLJ - the American center for law and justice, for legal help? NO will check thanks