• Pregnant Homeschool Mom Assaulted by Sheriff as CPS Kidnaps Her Kids in Kentucky

Friends of the Naugler family in Kentucky reached out to us and asked us to tell their story. Their 10 homeschooled children were allegedly taken away by Breckinridge County Sheriff deputies and CPS this week, allegedly acting on an anonymous tip. The officers reportedly had no warrant to enter their property. Nicole Naugler is currently 5 months pregnant, and reportedly attempted to drive away from the property with a couple of the children. Officers allegedly detained her from leaving her own property, and when she objected to them taking away her children, they allegedly "slammed (her) belly first into the cop car and bruised and scraped on both arms." They also allegedly arrested her for "disorderly conduct" when she objected to them taking away her children, and spent the night in jail. All ten children are reportedly now in State custody. Much of the encounter with CPS and the Sheriff deputies was recorded, and the recordings are available on the Save Our Family blog.

Read full story...

• Pregnant Homeschool Mom Assaulted by Sheriff as CPS Kidnaps Her Kids in Kentucky

M said:

The State of Kentucky is long overdue for a class action lawsuit. Lets get all the families that have been harassed by CPS to sue that organization, along with those that aid and abet...the police. Lets take it a step further and sue the representatives and elected officials who allow this to happen and do nothing. The judges who have taken part in these hearings, the senators and congressmen. Once ALL of their pocket books are hit, we will get somewhere.

I agree. Let's do it. How do we go about it?

No Longer Ignored...

For this family (and all families in KY),

We are also in KY and are waiting to share our story with medical kidnap. I hope you will see this message. Please go to clsnet.org for a list of Christian attorneys who may be willing to represent you. Go to The Rutherford Institute and put in a request for legal assistance. Go to Liberty Counsel and put in a request there also.

Here is the number to report misconduct of a judge in KY: 502 564 1231 Judicial Conduct Commision

There need to be federal lawsuits filed against the state of KY.

Call Rand Paul's office in Bowling Green and ask to talk to Stacey 270 782 8303 Tell her that you want Rand Paul to know that you are a citizen of KY and that your parental rights are being violated. Don't listen to their excuse that he can't do anything because it is a state issue and because it is in the courts. Tell her that you want him to be informed because he is a supporter of the Parental Rights Amendment (see parentalrights.org 540 751 1200). Also, go to his website and tell your story and that you want him to defend your constitutional rights. Here is the link (use this one, not the randpaul.com) https://www.paul.senate.gov/connect/email-rand Do you live in Bowling Green? Senator Paul lives in B.G. and his office is there.

Also contact as many representatives and councilmen as you can for your state. Contact your mayor. Contact constituent services in the Governor's office. Here is the contact for constituent services: Tom Summers 502 290 6785 his email is tom.summers@ky.gov His supervisor is Jon Park email jon.park@ky.gov (502) 564-2611 Ex. 324 The person in charge of Family Services in KY is Angela Hockensmith. Her number is 502 564 7042 email angelad.hockensmith@ky.gov The omsbudsman in Frankfort contact is Jessica Tumey Jessica.tumey@ky.gov 502 564 5497 call her with complaints of the way CPS is operating. Insist that you be heard. Insist that Governor Bevin be told what is going on (don't listen to the "it's in the courts" excuse). He can still be told whether it is in the courts or not. You want the Governor of your state to know of the heinous crime being committed against you.

Now that medicalkidnap has published your story contact the alternate news agencies and try to get them to publish the article. Here is the direct contact for Patrice Lewis at World Net Daily (wnd.com) Patrice@patricelewis.com and plewis@wnd.com See if she can get you in contact with the person in charge of publishing news about parental rights being violated. Don't give up. The story needs to get out. Also, contact Infowars.com,The Blaze (Glenn Beck), Hannity at Fox news, drudgereport.com I don't have direct contacts for these at the moment because, as you were doing, we are still waiting to put our story in the media. Also, parentalrights.org has a section where they publish stories. Their contact again is parentalright.org 540 751 1200 Ask for Melanie or Michael Ramey Michael@parentalrights.org and info@parentalrights.org They can also send you a document that is an exhaustive list for legal aid.

Here is the contact for the journalist at The Courier Journal that covers CPS cases. Send her a link to your medicalkidnap story. Ask her to please cover your story so that the community of KY can know what is happening to parents in this state. DYETTER@louisvil.gannett.com Her name is Debby Yetter. Here is an alternate email, but the first one is the one she wrote to me directly dyetter@courier-journal.com If you can't get her, here is the email of the lady who originally put me in contact with her sewarren@gannett.com (Her name is Beth Warren).

Here is the regional contact for Social Services in KY: Angie Cornett 502 595 5751 ext. 5264 angie.cornett@ky.gov

I was told that if I felt that my children were in danger in the custody of who they had been placed then for me to make a call to the hotline and report them. The number is 1 877 597 2331

Also, whatever insurance has been used for the children, get the number for their integrity program for fraud and abuse and report the hospitals and doctors that have been falsely diagnosing your children. The number for fraud/abuse of Medicaid in KY is 877 228 7384

I hope that all of the parents in KY who are being abused by the KY Cabinet for Health and Family Services will start making these calls to the Governor, the Senators, the Representatives, and the Councilmen so that they will not be able to ignore our voices any longer. Our children are being hurt by this agency and they need to be stopped.

My grandchildren were removed from their home 9 months ago.The cps worker

These kids need to know they have rights and can sue the state for damages it used to be hard to find a lawyer to fight CPS but now you can google a long list. I think all wronged children by the system should sue for damages. Teach your kids to fight back

what you might not know is the federal government will give these foster parents 15,000 dollars a year tax "refund" for each child they adopt.

Amen! obama and/or congress can repeal or amend the Adoption and Safe Families Act that was signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1997 that started this huge mess we have now. It's just a matter of getting them to do it to save our families. Maybe a change.org petition?

There is actually a long waiting list of people waiting to adopt children stolen by DCF/CPS. They usually become foster parents first so they can 'select' which child they want to adopt. They are paid to care for the stolen children, and they also receive money from 'the state' after adopting them. Many of the CPS/DCF case workers are well aware of this, and I have heard of some actually being paid to 'help' childless parents find a preferred child to adopt. That's not to say that there aren't serious cases of abuse and neglect, but what is actually taking place with all too much frequency is alarming. Worse, many children who actually are in need of care and protection are allowed to 'slip between the cracks' because they aren't 'adoptable'.

It is not going to be enough to go after this agency at the state and local level--they feed off the money offered them by our own federal government. and, the federal government has absolutely no constitutional right to be in the child protection business--that is the responsibility along with protecting all other citizens of the local Sheriff's offices and City police. If there is enough evidence the local law enforcement agency should arrest the supposed law-breaker where he or she will be allowed due process of law to defend themselves. There is no logical reason to remove children from their homes as if they were the criminals in question other than that the state cannot get money for them unless they do. We must cut off the blood supply to the monster by cutting off all funding from the federal government and demanding a return of responsibility for the protection of children as well as everyone else to their local law enforcement agencies. This would automatically stop over 65% of child stealing by local officials and would protect the rest from being thrown into the foster care system where they are dramatically more at-risk for abuse, neglect and even death than if they were left in their own homes even if their family is struggling or in crisis. Somehow we have to get our federal law-makers to see and understand the damage their unconstitutional program has done and is doing and get them to work to close the whole federal operation down.

Thanks for the update. I must have missed it when I looked at the page. What I have gathered is that someone didn't like the living conditions of the children, and someone felt the family was stealing water, and as you have said, someone wasn't happy they were unfriended. I still believe the "anonymous" tipping encourages false reports and is thoroughly abused. If someone files a complaint to CPS, it shouldn't be anonymous, the complainant's information should be recorded and filed, and if need be then that person can be called and have an affidavit signed that would go on record. We have a legal right to face our accuser and only in CPS cases are people accused with no accountability from the accuser.

The mother stated on her Facebook Page that she knew who did it, because the person threatened her on Facebook before she did it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "anonymous" tip was fake. I'll bet the majority of children CPS has kidnapped were due to these "anonymous" tips that just so happen give CPS bigger budgets. They seem to be a loving family and want to live their lives free from government and it appears to me that govt doesn't like it. Govt made no money off of this family because there was no public school money, medicaid money, food stamp money, federal housing money. Now, with the children under CPS control, the money is pouring in. When the govt is making money off of you/family that means you are dependent upon it. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the stipulations for the Naugler's to get their kids back would involve a govt program. I pray they get their babies back and are able to sue the pants off the state of Kentucky.

The mother has actually addressed some of this on her Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyBlessedLittleHomestead/timeline

While I whole heartedly despise cps and their neglegent assumptions, I would love to know what the anonymous tip stated, and would also like to know if the family has been able to hire an attorney, and if so how optimistic he is that they will be able to win this case and be reunited with their children. Poor kids. I don't doubt that they've all been seperated. Such a shame. Prayers.

Saw the story on a local news channel site. Went to google for more- seeing a photo of Joe and the children I remember meeting them one day in Elizabethtown. Nice man, nice children. In our brief chat, Joe told me some about his large family. I didn't know that most are their foster children. His loving approach with each one indicated to me that all the kids were his very own. The kids with him that day were all so well behaved. He introduced me to them and they were all polite and courteous. I was quite charmed by them and their father. I saw a great deal of love during that brief meeting. I will pray for this family and that all can be worked out. Surely LOVE will conquer all.

Jane we at National Liberty Alliance.org want to help. Get in touch with with us.

Contact Sean Hannity. This needs to be all over the news. Get this on his show! He can help!!!

I'm a peace officer in the great state of California, and I for one believe CPS shouldn't exist because of their overstepping tactics. I have referred this case to Liberty Counsel which will most likely provide free legal aid to the family in question.

I too have been a victim of the corrupt people in the CPS office. It is time something is done to clean this mess up! I realize there are children out there that need to be taken out of the situations they are in, but I also know first hand that there are some taken that should never leave their homes or the loving arms of their parents! I pray you get your children back and soon. Don't give up, stay strong for those children. By the way, they are beautiful! Mine was taken from me in 2012 and I have heard every lie they can possibly come up with. I still do not have my daughter back and if it's left up to them, I never will. I have been treated like scum of the earth because of all this. I am having health issues from all the stress that has been placed on me. I could go on and on about all of this, but I will spare you the details. I would be very interested in a class action suit! Any lawyers out there reading this that have the backbone to fight this corruption? I know of another case from our local CPS office also.