• Mother's Day - Anything But Happy For Some

It's that day again - Mother's Day. Only, for some, there is nothing "happy" about it. It is supposed to be that sappy, heart-warming day where mothers are celebrated, and all is flowers and sunshine. But for too many of our readers, Mothers Day is a very tough day. For some, it may be the hardest holiday of all. This is for you.

Read full story...

I love hearing the words mommy when I had my babies with me every Day good or bad was perfect and special like mothers Day Im blessed with two precious children that hold a place in my heart a bond that will never be broken I know they Will always be mine what hurts me is the time we are losing the memories we can not make taking care of them when they are hurt sad and sick they joys of first loves making teams graduations first days of school pposifive grades eat I deserve those and so do my chikddan

This was me on mother's Day. My special needs son had food allergies and his teeth were stained from taking an antibiotic for a chronic infection he got. The dentist said his teeth were fine, just stained, and our only choice was to have them bleached when he turned 18. The teacher forced him to brush his teeth in the classroom because she didn't like the staining, without my consent, then called CPS on me without filing a report within 72 hours as required, or even getting the school's permission. She called in an anonymous complaint of neglect and withholding food, telling them I was a single mother. When I have been married for over 10 yrs now, my son always bathed daily, had Kleenex in his backpack daily but still chose to wipe his nose on his sleeves, he always wore clean clothes, and she said his hair was matted when it was clean and the same length as the other boys in class. Thanks to her stupidity, my world has been torn apart. I spent mother's Day feeling like the worst mother in the world, though I always give 100 percent effort. I am terrified of losing my children now.

MedicalKidnap, You rock! I will never forget your support for my patriotic values. I am in love with your cause. I thought up an analogy for what it feels like to have children kidnapped. I feel like I hiked the tallest mountain and got pushed off. I do pray everyday. I do believe in miracles. Thanks again for this noble outlet. This record is valuable