• Foster Care Children are Worse Off than Children in Troubled Homes – The Child Trafficking Business

Children whose families are investigated for abuse or neglect are likely to do better in life if they stay with their families than if they go into foster care. Studies show that children from troubled homes who stayed with their families were less likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults. Children placed in foster care have arrest, conviction, and imprisonment rates as adults that are three times higher than those of children who remained in troubled homes. These facts are not even in dispute. So why does the current foster care system still exist, when it is clearly destroying the lives of so many children?

Read full story...

• Foster Care Children are Worse Off than Children in Troubled Homes – The Child Trafficking Business

Admin said: > Children whose families are investigated for abuse or neglect are likely to do better in life if they stay with their families than if they go into foster care. Studies show that children from troubled homes who stayed with their families were less likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults. Children placed in foster care have arrest, conviction, and imprisonment rates as adults that are three times higher than those of children who remained in troubled homes. > > These facts are not even in dispute. So why does the current foster care system still exist, when it is clearly destroying the lives of so many children? The problem is that they really need to look at the people and ask why then thay need to look. Ask why cps is over judging and on a power trip. Abuse is not a messy house or running late. And if parents need help then lets keep them together and help them.

Admin said: > Children whose families are investigated for abuse or neglect are likely to do better in life if they stay with their families than if they go into foster care. Studies show that children from troubled homes who stayed with their families were less likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults. Children placed in foster care have arrest, conviction, and imprisonment rates as adults that are three times higher than those of children who remained in troubled homes. > > These facts are not even in dispute. So why does the current foster care system still exist, when it is clearly destroying the lives of so many children? I wish I had found this article and website earlier. My 2 grandchildren were "taken" from my daughter. My daughter did have a legitimate drug addiction that she was battling.However, I am a 51 year old Special Education teacher with a specialization in "emotional handicaps". I am certified teacher in the state of Florida, not only in special education, but also in language arts, math, social studies, science, and reading. I am not a criminal. DCF held a meeting, called me and informed me that fosters had been chosen over me, the natural grandmother. The social workers simply developed a relationship with the foster and liked them better. They took in all the kids that had problems and difficult to place, making the social workers job easier. The foster in return began to really rake in the money. When I wrote the judge in my grandson's case, he wrote me back an advised me that CF had informed him I had failed a homestudy and to let him know immediately. He was aware of who I was as I had been in court as my grandson's guardian in his courtroom. I had not failed a homestudy and have had 3 homestudies approved by DCF, the same agency and 1 by a private certified social worker. The judge advised me to get an attorney right away as time was limited and he did not have the power to give my grandson an grandaughter me. DCF had all the power as an administraive decision in the case. I have been fighting DCF in court for 2 years now and it is still ongoing at this point. I have been shock at what I have learne about this agency. I always perceived them people who helped society, not harmed families. It is financially exhaustive to stand up to an agency with endless tax payer resources. At this point, it has nothing to do with my little grandchildren anymore as far as they are concerned. They just don't want to lose.If anyone has advice about this issue in Florida, please respond to me. Nancy B. You may share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/, and check out our Resource page here: https://medicalkidnap.com/resources/ We also encourage everyone to click on "Join the Discussion" in the main story to leave your comments directly on the article. You can also visit our HIN Community and comment via this link: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

Tracey-Latture said: > I am in desperate need of an advocate, my son was kidnapped by the system on Oct,1,2015.I live near Lincoln Nebraska and my next hearing is Tuesday the third of November Please help me. There ares some resources on the Medical Kidnap page that may be of help: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

Admin said: > Children whose families are investigated for abuse or neglect are likely to do better in life if they stay with their families than if they go into foster care. Studies show that children from troubled homes who stayed with their families were less likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults. Children placed in foster care have arrest, conviction, and imprisonment rates as adults that are three times higher than those of children who remained in troubled homes. > > These facts are not even in dispute. So why does the current foster care system still exist, when it is clearly destroying the lives of so many children? I am in desperate need of an advocate, my son was kidnapped by the system on Oct,1,2015.I live near Lincoln Nebraska and my next hearing is Tuesday the third of November Please help me.

firstgranny said: > The plan has long been known. Until Congress will eliminate the federal funding to states for legally kidnapping children and selling them into adoption slavery......NOTHING WILL CHANGE. Demand the funding to the states be stopped and the child trafficking will stop. The states depend upon this funding stream and the legislators will not even listen to changing it. Citizens need to rise up and demand the legislators do something or lose their positions in Congress. They won't listen or do anything about it because they're heavily involved and reap the benefits of the child trafficking. Alot of our "elected" officials are the predators and have explicit sexual appetites that involve young children. And who would ever miss a foster"kid"? They are expendable and unimportant. The funding will continue and those involved will continue to profit from this evil system.

PAM said: > I AGREE WITH YOUR PLAN. LETS PETITION IT ON CHANGE.ORG That would be one petition I would sign. Again and again and again and again and again...................................

****bolded text****I am a foster child myself and i would have rathered have stayed with abusive people then get put into a system that looked the other way when abuse happened in the home.......i went from home to home another factor was the kid was treated just like income not a kid we didn't exist to foster familey's as individuals we was treated like a pay check and most the time we never even got half of what we was supposed to get on the monthly allowance that was given to the foster parents to give to us....reason was because they would keep the money for themselves.

Unless they are being brutally beaten nearly to death, purposely starved nearly to death, sexually molested or kept in cages OF COURSE they're better off. To rip a terrified and hysterical child from it's mother's arms is the height of brutal and callous criminality. And it's done every day by a egotistical, arrogant US government SS soldier. They KNOWINGLY give children to sexual predators or to people who are allowing a sexual predator to live in their house. I know this for a F-A-C-T.

wow. sorry. you clearly care for your granddaughter....

My granddaughters have been put in foster care. One has been adopted. I lived in a different state so I had to go through the ICPC process which was ignored many times. Only when I retained an attorney did I get anything done. There were many concerns regarding my granddaughter's foster home. She was exposed to many inappropriate behaviors for a one year old. Every time I would see her she would be sick. She had two incidents when she could have died. Medical and physical neglect was very evident. Her hair was often matted to her head, dry and brittle, because they did not know how to care for her hair. Her skin was rough and dry, diaper rashes every time I visited. I would get her diaper rash healed to come to another rash 2 weeks later. The system failed my granddaughter. She now live a aggressive adopted parents with no boundaries. She will most definitely grow up with a grudge and more subtle to abuse. This is my granddaughter, my heart aches daily. I know she is not in a good place. The reason I was not given my granddaughter is because they thought I would let her see her father. Well the foster parents are allowing visitation with them. Quality.

Thank you for this article! As court watchers we attended a "Child and Sex Trafficking Summit" hosted by the Van Nuys, CA Neighborhood Council last summer. During the summit, it was reported to us by FBI and Law Enforcement that 70% of children between the ages of 8-up to age 18 were on the streets of Los Angeles, as run aways from "foster care" and "group home providers" contracted with the Department of Child and Family Services. Yes, 70%! We were shocked to say the least by that number. There is another stat out there, that 80% of children detained by DCFS, Los Angeles, do not belong in the system because they have at least one parent, grandparent or other family members who are non offending, safe and fit and that DCFS dishonestly overlooks to care for their children. DCFS would rather process kids into the system. Perversely

The plan has long been known. Until Congress will eliminate the federal funding to states for legally kidnapping children and selling them into adoption slavery......NOTHING WILL CHANGE. Demand the funding to the states be stopped and the child trafficking will stop. The states depend upon this funding stream and the legislators will not even listen to changing it. Citizens need to rise up and demand the legislators do something or lose their positions in Congress.

I AGREE WITH YOUR PLAN. LETS PETITION IT ON CHANGE.ORG