• Medical Kidnapping in the U.S. - Kidnapping Children for Drug Trials

The U.S. federal government has mandated drug research with children. The need for children to participate in drug company research is high, and the temptation to overstep parental rights to force children to participate is great. Researchers publicly admit using money and other rewards to obtain participation of children in their drug trials. Organizations that advocate for the rights of parents to make decisions regarding their children’s healthcare, are finding that foster children in CPS custody are being enrolled in drug experiments without parental approval. State Child Protective Services are enrolling children in drug experiments without parental approval or court orders. In a letter written by Sharon Schuldt to the House committee that examined clinical drug testing on foster children, she gave us a serious warning. She wrote: "There was horrific disregard for humanity that took place in World War II Germany, some of which started out being directed toward the weak and vulnerable, in orphanages and hospitals, but then was directed to millions who lost their lives in the concentration camps. A society does not just lose their regard for human life overnight. It is a step at a time downward and soon that society slips further and faster downward. Many vowed, 'Never Again.' We in the U.S. cannot and should not be allowing access to our children for medical research. There is no argument that justifies it!"

Read full story...

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Cristina-André said:

I don't live in the USA and I'm living this same nightmare. I live in Europe, in a tiny little country called Luxemburg. Here, doctors (together with german doctors) are actually doing the same thing to my 10 years old son. He was placed in a foster institution and forced to undergo 7 months of chemotherapy as part of a protocol to a rare brain cancer disease. Is there any association I can get in touch with?
    Christina, there are several parent/child groups in the US. Go to parentalrights.org and they can give you a list of resources. I am sorry about your boy. Please let me know if you want to talk more.

Mommy Love

Mommy Love,

Thank you so much for your support. I wish people were aware of this problem in Europe. I'll get in touch with parental rights. It's a never ending nightmare. xxxx

Cristina

Cristina-André said:

I don't live in the USA and I'm living this same nightmare. I live in Europe, in a tiny little country called Luxemburg. Here, doctors (together with german doctors) are actually doing the same thing to my 10 years old son. He was placed in a foster institution and forced to undergo 7 months of chemotherapy as part of a protocol to a rare brain cancer disease. Is there any association I can get in touch with?

Christina, there are several parent/child groups in the US. Go to parentalrights.org and they can give you a list of resources. I am sorry about your boy. Please let me know if you want to talk more.

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Of course they won't pursue it, it's against their financial interests. Expecting or hoping that our govt or legal system will do what is just and fair, is unrealistic now. The display of corruption is so blatant now (in how legislation is being voted on) and they have no problems in showing it. Why? Because they face no consequences anymore. Even the Supreme Court is corrupt now...so where can the people turn for justice? That's not a rhetorical question.

So true Marge. Those that avoid these truths, will face some very rude awakenings in the future.

This is a Nuremberg-worthy crime. Too bad the US won't pursue it that way.

Anybody who believe that we are the land of the free is kidding themselves. Corporations (especially Big Pharma) are calling all the shots. hey control Congress and every legislature. Don't believe me? Take a look at these! petitions.moveon.org/sign/repeal-immunity-for-drug facebook.com/pages/Repeal-The-National-Childhood-Vaccine-Injury-Act-of-1986/693229134132332

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.? All eight rules are currently in play . How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky: There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important. 1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people 2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. 3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. 4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state. 5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income) 6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school. 7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools 8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor. Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ? Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S. If people can read this and still say everything is just fine… they are “useful idiots. "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."