• Arizona Mother Facing Jail Time for Speaking out Against Medical Kidnapping

Melissa Diegel has until Monday (May 18th) to turn over all the contact information, including phone numbers and emails, of every single person that she has communicated with about her daughters, or an Arizona judge says she will go to jail. Does an Arizona court have a right to your name, address, phone number, and email, if you communicated with Melissa Diegel? If you are one of the many parents going through a similar situation, and you reached out to Mrs. Diegel as an understanding ear, are you willing for her to give all of your contact information to a judge? Will this order have a chilling effect on the public's Constitutional Freedom of Speech?

Read full story...

Tina, we have been reporting on this story since 2014. Please click on the link at the beginning of the article to go back and read the original story.

Where is the story on the miracle of the twins ? What were they taken by CPS for ?

This is so absurdly simple. Years ago, a fellow was in jail for refusing to produce records [to be used against him] in an IRS case. The simple of it was, he was in jail for contempt, which is the same situation this woman faces. He was a hard headed character and sat in jail for six months, as he continued to refuse to produce the records. He was finally released, but only after he submitted an affidavit simply stating he could not produce the records (purge the contempt) because he had burned them.

What arrogance, does this judge really believe she can place a gag order on all of us. Freedom of speach. She thinks she can stop us from sharing this story/case. Id love to be the first to tell her theres already a revolution going on and we are not about to be silenced.

My thoughts and prayers are with Melissa and the countless others who have gone through this ordeal! I'm sure most people are familiar with GA State Sen. Nancy Schaefer, and her fight exposing the criminality of CPS resulting in her demise from a staged suicide murder. CPS is a racket, and I'm sure it coincides with the Franklin Scandal some way! CPS is nothing but legal government kidnapping that goes ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!! The more that become aware and vocal about this government controlled kidnapping, the better. I hope people take the time to see the videos below and see what kind of control psycho government rats we're really dealing with!! A speech given by Nancy Schaefer on Child Protection Services The System Can Not be trusted It does not serve The People of USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDTJlPWbE Conspiracy Of Silence (The Franklin Scandal) Conspiracy of Silence was a documentary about child trafficking in the U.S. that was to be shown in the United Kingdom, but it was suppressed by the Discovery Channel. However, a rough-cut of the documentary was leaked..this is the leaked version. The book "The Franklin Scandal" by Nick Bryant deals with the same pedophile ring. The Franklin Scandal is the story of a nationwide pedophile ring that pandered children to a cabal of the rich and powerful. The ring's pimps were a pair of political powerbrokers who had access to the highest levels of our government. Nebraska legislators nearly exposed the ring in 1990, but its unveiling had the potential to produce seismic political aftershocks.The legislators' efforts resulted in rash of mysterious deaths and the overpowering corruption of federal and local law enforcement, including the FBI, Secret Service, and Justice Department, effecting an immaculate cover-up of the trafficking network. http://franklinscandal.com/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M

Support the Diegels and Sign the Petition -----

Judge McNally sucks!!! What she is doing to Melissa and her children is reprehensible. And since when did our freedom of speech get taken away? This judge should be barred from any courtroom involving families!

Melissa, Thank you for speaking out. I personally believe that we must speak out against injustice, or be like culpable. Granted, I trust your judgment