• Alabama Autistic Boys Kidnapped from Native American Ambassador Mother and Abused in Foster Care

Just three hours after a Native American mother got home from the hospital after a suspected heart attack, Child Protective Services (known in Alabama as DHR, Department of Human Resources) showed up on her doorstep and took away her two autistic sons. Now, her two sons are living in a foster home in Mobile, almost 250 miles away from their Sylacauga home, and their mother says that they are being abused in foster care and that their culture is being trampled by the social workers and foster parents. Dawn "Adaleha" ("my sunshine" in Cherokee) Cullins was appointed as the Alabama Ambassador for the Sokoki tribe, and in 2003, was recognized for "acts of compassion and kindness" and awarded the Civic Recognition Award in her community. She holds a degree in Paralegal studies and is very active in tribal activities. Her record is squeaky clean, without so much as a traffic ticket. DHR got involved with her family after one of her autistic sons wandered away from home and was reported to DHR by neighbors. The charges against her were "a messy house and dirty children." Today, Dawn claims her children are beaten in foster care, and are given multiple drugs to keep them compliant without her approval. She calls it "genocidal kidnapping," and reports that when she told DHR that her children were Native American, the social workers told her that she would never get her kids back.

Read full story...

• Alabama Autistic Boys Kidnapped from Native American Ambassador Mother and Abused in Foster Care

jeanne-allen said: > Give this woman her kids back this is uncalled for give them back she loves her kids Because dhr/cps has basically, as one of their workers put it, "greater than Thou". They're out for the money.

elizabeth-M.-Duncan said: > STUPID EVIL GOVERNMENT ! ! ! GIVE THEM BACK ! ! ! ! Government should the one to help families to cope this difficulties and not take advantage from them...those poor moms.Government should the one to help families to cope this difficulties...afterall, what are those all Departments are for? Those poor moms....shouldn't be taken advantage off.

forrest-k.-wright said: > instead of asking why these things are happening we need to ask the FATHER an the HOLY SPIRIT what HE would have us to pray . but we also need to forgive the people who has done this to Dawn Adaleha Cullins and her Children this is the attach of the enemy better known as satan , we need to make a stand against them all an not only ask GOD to make this right plus bring healing to all of this Family and total healing to Alan Mighty Thinker Cullins an to Arnold Swift Eagle Cullins in JESUS CHRIST Mighty name , LET IT BE SO LORD JESUS . THANK YOU LORD . in agreement. amen

instead of asking why these things are happening we need to ask the FATHER an the HOLY SPIRIT what HE would have us to pray . but we also need to forgive the people who has done this to Dawn Adaleha Cullins and her Children this is the attach of the enemy better known as satan , we need to make a stand against them all an not only ask GOD to make this right plus bring healing to all of this Family and total healing to Alan Mighty Thinker Cullins an to Arnold Swift Eagle Cullins in JESUS CHRIST Mighty name , LET IT BE SO LORD JESUS . THANK YOU LORD .

STUPID EVIL GOVERNMENT ! ! ! GIVE THEM BACK ! ! ! !

You can share your story here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/ and you may also be interested in these resources too: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/‬‬‬‬

I love my babies more than my own life. I have been fighting for over 3 years. CPS violated our 4th Amendment Rights

I want to thank you thank you all for the kind words and well wishes. As far as this panderson39, I have been rejected too many times, spoken to rather harshly when given my name and the purpose for my calling. But you need to understand, i have been fighting for over 3 years for my babies who have been misplaced out of their culture, race, religion, etc. All you all did was forwarded my calls to cps, dhr, whatever you want to call them. I campaigned for Gov. Bentley, which I am beginning to think might have been not exactly the right thing to do. If that office does not have time for me, I certainly do not have the time to stick up signs, hand out flyers, and get people to register to vote, especially for someone who does not care! Thank you, Ambassador D,A, Cullins ,

As I read through this story it reminded me so much of my best friend and what she went through what the state stepped in and took her 3 kids. She did everything they asked of her and she still didn't get them back. The state worker lied in court. I pray that this mother gets her boys back.

I can't sign in to Facebook...I don't use social media. I can call or write each of the four addresses and people that are posted. Dawn, may our Father give you His peace...that passes all understanding in Jesus. I won't forget to pray for you and the boys. Where does the state of Alabama pick up these cruel, hateful, people? Their actions are evil.

I thought if a child had to be removed from a home , a home with the same beliefs, race , and culture or heritage should be found. Why were these children placed with black Muslims? And so far away .

Give this woman her kids back this is uncalled for give them back she loves her kids

It seems to me as I read the horrific stories of State intervention in children's lives, that this behavior reminds me of being a child and deliberate vicious spitefulness by some kids against others - it is a power thing - they know they can do what they like to their victims and just that ability is enough to make them behave viciously. There is a very nasty streak in some humans once they get power over others, it is the very worst side of human nature ! I really hope this lady gets her children returned to her, for their sake as much as hers - it is obvious those kids are being destroyed by the State ! I am the mother of 4 grown children and I cannot imagine the horror of having your children just removed from their home, how can they do this to anybody ?

Dear Father in heaven why is this happening, why do we have such sick,lying, vindictive people doing this to Our children? what is this world coming to? how can we all join together to end this?

Thank You Your email has been submitted. Alabama Governor Robert Bentley’s office