• Former Foster Parent Exposes How CPS Kidnaps Kids Away from Good Homes – Puts them on Drugs

I became a foster parent with the intentions of putting a roof over the heads of orphaned children. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. By the time I completed the training process, I understood that the majority of the children that would be entering my home were not orphans. I was brainwashed into believing the children had come from abusive and neglectful homes. I was told the state had rescued them from horrible living environments and that I was somewhat of a hero for taking them in. They were all lies. It took several years for me to truly see what I had become a part of.

Read full story...

• Former Foster Parent Exposes How CPS Kidnaps Kids Away from Good Homes – Puts them on Drugs

Karen-medcoff said:

my 2 boys were ripped away from me because of a vindictive social worker. i was trying to help 2 little girls who's mother had basically left behind at my house for 2 weeks. I called social services after the 3rd day, they gave the mother a slap on the wrist, and later tha day, the girls were right back on my doorstep. many calls unanswered later, i finally claled the police, who then came out, took pictures of the lice filled bathtub after I had de loused them, and their rotten teeth, because they didn't have toothbrushes. they then went to find the mother, they had to break down her door. she was sitting on her bed 7 months pregnant, with her other 2 year old daughter right beside her while she was shooting up heroin. when the police asked me why i didn't call cps, I gave them the timeline, how many calls i made, and what responses I got. the girls were all ripped away from her y the POLICE, not cps. cps was sanctioned, and the next thing I know they ripped my boys from my house while a babysitter was there while I went grocery shopping. They immediately put my oldest on meds, and when my youngest started asking questions, they also drugged him as well. my oldest cannot function in society because of all the drugs he was on. my youngest has a defiance problem, but they are both home now after aging out of adoptive homes. my youngest was forced to sleep on the porch of his adopteds home in colorado for 2 years, rain, sleet snow and heat.

Karen,

What county is this?? How long ago??

Ayla said:

I grew up in foster care, it was a terrible experience. So many cases where I was over medicated, rushed to hospitals with false illnesses that it is on my records with that hospital. Only one day after I gave birth to my daughter Cps comes rushing in with police officer present. They said they had nothing to hold against me as a new parent but had "concernce" because I was abused asa child and could potentially be abusive.......... Well for one I have nothing on my record, I am in college, and I am drug free.......I take care of my baby. I do not have time for their home visits and classes......please PLEASE someone help me with any advice or suggestion to stop their harassment. I do not want my baby subjected to having her family ripped from her and be placed in the abusive system that fails to protect children.

Ayla,

Are they leaving you alone? What county is this??

Admin said:

I became a foster parent with the intentions of putting a roof over the heads of orphaned children. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. By the time I completed the training process, I understood that the majority of the children that would be entering my home were not orphans. I was brainwashed into believing the children had come from abusive and neglectful homes. I was told the state had rescued them from horrible living environments and that I was somewhat of a hero for taking them in. They were all lies. It took several years for me to truly see what I had become a part of.

What state is this in?

Admin said: > I became a foster parent with the intentions of putting a roof over the heads of orphaned children. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. > > By the time I completed the training process, I understood that the majority of the children that would be entering my home were not orphans. I was brainwashed into believing the children had come from abusive and neglectful homes. I was told the state had rescued them from horrible living environments and that I was somewhat of a hero for taking them in. > > They were all lies. It took several years for me to truly see what I had become a part of. My son David Ealy was abducted by57 armed and dangerous U.S. Marshals secret service Dayton Ohio police and MONTGOMERY COUNTY CHILDREN'S SERVICES DEPARTMENT David Ealy has been held hostage since2013 The U.S. Marshals and several state of Ohio agents including governor John kasich attorney general mike dewine and state representative fred strahorn and department of job and family director Cynthia Dungey juvenile judge NICK KUNTZ MAGISTRATE KIMBERLEY HARSHBARGER have been sued for conspiracy and allowing the abduction of my son David was 3 months when he was kidnapped April 2 2013 and have not been seen since The agents on March12 2015attempted to blow up my automobile while in Atlanta Georgia the conspiracy is real the United States of America is still under International Rule and SLAVERY against the American Blacks and minorities please respond back with any ideas about getting my son back thank you very much

Admin said: > I became a foster parent with the intentions of putting a roof over the heads of orphaned children. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. > > By the time I completed the training process, I understood that the majority of the children that would be entering my home were not orphans. I was brainwashed into believing the children had come from abusive and neglectful homes. I was told the state had rescued them from horrible living environments and that I was somewhat of a hero for taking them in. > > They were all lies. It took several years for me to truly see what I had become a part of. My kids were taken because they say we were living in a hotel. They gave me my son back but not my daughter. When they we're supposley taken for the same reason. My daughter was taken from me and given to her dad. He was sexually molesting her and instead of giving her to me they put her in foster care and sent her to a mental place. I have two jobs now and my own house but they still won't give her back

shauna said: > Thanks for speaking up! No one believes you when you tell them you did everything they wanted and they still took them. Most people think they wouldnt do it without a reason, and that because your in this cituation you deserve it but its not so! Most of us are here because we couldnt afford a lawyer. And because of the lies they told. I thought cps was supose to help children, was supose to put familys back together and if thats not possible then to put the children with family! Do you know how much it costs a family member to take custody of thier own flesh and bloode? Someone needs to help us, no one will believe us and if we had money to fight them then we wouldnt be here cuz they only pick on the ones that dont have none! I miss my grandsons so much, and I seen the pain they put my daughter through when they took them after she tried so hard for 11 mo to get them back. And never messed up once!!!!!! It breaks my heart when I wonder what her oldest son was told and what he must be going through right now and her youngest will never know her! You cant imagine the pain and I hope youll never have to feel it! All for a little money, well alot of money that they get for stealing and selling our babies. I dont know how they live with thier selves! Please help! They are a disease and need to be dissolved. I had a similar situation happen to my family because of lies my ex and his family told, not to mention my new mother in law. Faught tooth and nail for 10 months to get them back About 8yrs later I got a job with cps as a caseworker. I worked with families and told them exactly what they needed to do to get their kids back I returned several to their bio parents Needles to say I only worked there for 8mo until they made up lies to hey rid of me. This, like so many government agencies is big business and all they care about is money. Their in bed with police, lawyers, judges, doctor's etc.

Admin said: > I became a foster parent with the intentions of putting a roof over the heads of orphaned children. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. > > By the time I completed the training process, I understood that the majority of the children that would be entering my home were not orphans. I was brainwashed into believing the children had come from abusive and neglectful homes. I was told the state had rescued them from horrible living environments and that I was somewhat of a hero for taking them in. > > They were all lies. It took several years for me to truly see what I had become a part of. Thank you. I hate the power pharmaceutical company's possess. Couple that with a twisted bloated government and it's scary time we live in. People with good intentions, like yourself, can't help but to become frustrated. Frustration will eventually lead to revolution. The country better turn to Christ, but it won't.

Thanks for speaking up! No one believes you when you tell them you did everything they wanted and they still took them. Most people think they wouldnt do it without a reason, and that because your in this cituation you deserve it but its not so! Most of us are here because we couldnt afford a lawyer. And because of the lies they told. I thought cps was supose to help children, was supose to put familys back together and if thats not possible then to put the children with family! Do you know how much it costs a family member to take custody of thier own flesh and bloode? Someone needs to help us, no one will believe us and if we had money to fight them then we wouldnt be here cuz they only pick on the ones that dont have none! I miss my grandsons so much, and I seen the pain they put my daughter through when they took them after she tried so hard for 11 mo to get them back. And never messed up once!!!!!! It breaks my heart when I wonder what her oldest son was told and what he must be going through right now and her youngest will never know her! You cant imagine the pain and I hope youll never have to feel it! All for a little money, well alot of money that they get for stealing and selling our babies. I dont know how they live with thier selves! Please help!

Ayla said: > I grew up in foster care, it was a terrible experience. So many cases where I was over medicated, rushed to hospitals with false illnesses that it is on my records with that hospital. Only one day after I gave birth to my daughter Cps comes rushing in with police officer present. They said they had nothing to hold against me as a new parent but had "concernce" because I was abused asa child and could potentially be abusive.......... Well for one I have nothing on my record, I am in college, and I am drug free.......I take care of my baby. I do not have time for their home visits and classes......please PLEASE someone help me with any advice or suggestion to stop their harassment. I do not want my baby subjected to having her family ripped from her and be placed in the abusive system that fails to protect children. all i can say is RUN, ge tout of where you are and find some supportive people to take you and your baby in. they did the same to me in court. used it as the SOLE excuse to terminate my rights to my boys.

my 2 boys were ripped away from me because of a vindictive social worker. i was trying to help 2 little girls who's mother had basically left behind at my house for 2 weeks. I called social services after the 3rd day, they gave the mother a slap on the wrist, and later tha day, the girls were right back on my doorstep. many calls unanswered later, i finally claled the police, who then came out, took pictures of the lice filled bathtub after I had de loused them, and their rotten teeth, because they didn't have toothbrushes. they then went to find the mother, they had to break down her door. she was sitting on her bed 7 months pregnant, with her other 2 year old daughter right beside her while she was shooting up heroin. when the police asked me why i didn't call cps, I gave them the timeline, how many calls i made, and what responses I got. the girls were all ripped away from her y the POLICE, not cps. cps was sanctioned, and the next thing I know they ripped my boys from my house while a babysitter was there while I went grocery shopping. They immediately put my oldest on meds, and when my youngest started asking questions, they also drugged him as well. my oldest cannot function in society because of all the drugs he was on. my youngest has a defiance problem, but they are both home now after aging out of adoptive homes. my youngest was forced to sleep on the porch of his adopteds home in colorado for 2 years, rain, sleet snow and heat.

I grew up in foster care, it was a terrible experience. So many cases where I was over medicated, rushed to hospitals with false illnesses that it is on my records with that hospital. Only one day after I gave birth to my daughter Cps comes rushing in with police officer present. They said they had nothing to hold against me as a new parent but had "concernce" because I was abused asa child and could potentially be abusive.......... Well for one I have nothing on my record, I am in college, and I am drug free.......I take care of my baby. I do not have time for their home visits and classes......please PLEASE someone help me with any advice or suggestion to stop their harassment. I do not want my baby subjected to having her family ripped from her and be placed in the abusive system that fails to protect children.

They got involved with my son when he came home he had a heroin problem I begged dyfs nj for help.I mean I went with my son to the office we talked to 2 people they pushed us out the door even though we begged and my son crying but they wouldn't help.

As of about a year ago, the pope signed a new Decree that there is no longer immunity. This is any authoritative figure, including Judges. Understand that Judges are double dipping. Not only are they being paid for by the state, the county is paying them to favor the county because of the money the counties get . See states in competition for federal dollars. This needs exposure. Go with a couple of other people to a meeting with the board of supervisors. This is televised and bring this all out. This goes back retroactively indefinitely and these people can all be arrested.

I will share this. Thank you for sticking up for these children. God bless you and I'm praying my grandson is returned. God bless you for the book.