• Destroying Families in Kentucky via State-sponsored Child Trafficking: United We Stand, Divided We Fall

It is ironic that the State Flag of the Commonwealth of Kentucky reads, “United We Stand, Divided We Fall.” Families are being divided. Kentucky is falling apart. It’s time for families in Kentucky (and all across America) to wake up and demand that the corruption of CPS be investigated and criminal social workers be prosecuted. It’s time to stop CPS from stealing our children and selling them to foster families for federal funds. It’s time to demand that our local sheriffs and law enforcement stop being the strong arm of CPS. It’s time to require that law enforcement follow the Constitution regarding criminal allegations of abuse and neglect, and that Due Process be followed, and to stop treating allegations made against parents as “guilty until proven innocent.” The following stories reveal corruption, scandals, lies, and money that even Hollywood couldn’t make up.

Read full story...

• Destroying Families in Kentucky via State-sponsored Child Trafficking: United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Wrongful Interference with Contract is when parties are involved with deceptive practice to interfere with services that are under contract and avoiding to provide said services, so far every I do mean Children service case that terminated parental rights is wrongful interference. What I find so odd these state workers make recommendation for services such as supervised visitations ,and then those workers stall on providing services they recommend , why recommend if they have... no intention of providing services , proof of Breach of contract if services are not provided for in a timely manor then a judge must receive complaint from parents or attorney for contempt of court, so the judge has now entered into this binding contract by the judges order for the state to arrange services that the state had made recommendation for , so both parties now are involved in the issue of Wrongful Interference with Breach of Contract every CPS case is participant in Wrongful Interference with Contract, after all Department of human services children service is a State agency is meant to provide services to families instead this Federally subsidized agency takes children to avoid providing services. When state worker starts the case for investigation they are officially under contract to the family to provide services, the action of a case worker to recommend termination of parents' rights is clear example of wrongful interference with this contract they are placed in, Breach of contract by not only the courts for not enforcing court orders or making the state agency follow and fulfil their own recommendations , but breach of contract both oral and written by the state agency that is under contract to provide services to families not destroy families for profit, when Children services comes in and takes children that is the beginning of Breach of contract through their actions of interfering with the process of the family ability to obtain program services and the action of Wrongful Interference with Contract after all these State agencies are under contract to provide services to families so two laws broken by this action done by said agency, read up on contract law clear example of intent by state agencies to defraud federal department of social security to obtain funding for children placed in state care is the foster care program, children in every state have been fraudulently placed in state care through false allegations , cases proceeding through misuse and mismanagement of state resources being the county courts , not state or federal courts, malleolus intent to malleolus prosecute on cases that have no evidence and parents never are actually charged with neglect, abuse or endangerment yet the state fraudulently obtains funding for these children involved in such cases, cases that involved obstruction of justice because the county juvenile courts stall on cases to fraudulently obtain funds for said cases funds paid to judges, paid to attorneys, paid to GAL, and even to the county juvenile courts for filing and processing fees, clear example of RICO violations , many state workers whom were former case workers have even taken it upon them selves to go into private practice as therapist or counselors getting paid for referrals from former coworkers of said state agencies involved in the children service program thus more evidence of intent to defraud and another clear example of RICO violations, parents need to file complaint on state workers the supervisors for misappropriation of state funds. The workers involved in malicious prosecution on case where the state seeks to terminate parental rights on false allegations, proceeding case without merit. The state can fraudulently obtain federal funds for these children placed in state custody, or obtain funds through administrative child support orders from working families. Actions of malicious prosecution , denial of due process parents provide the name of the state office, provide the name of the case worker , provide the name of the workers supervisor. Include the details of the case the court case the location ,the allegations , provide the detail that the child and or children were removed before allegations were ruled substantiated or unsubstantiated. Civil right violations of due process, Obstruction of justice by state official. Misuse of state official authority, court and state records, state official intent to defraud the federal government . I ____________________ am writing this letter to request a former investigation for criminal activity by the following state agency being______________________. The state worker name involved in said criminal activity is ______________________. That individuals supervisor through said agency of ___________________, located at the address off __________________ in the state of __________________, in the county of _____________, supervisor name being ,__________________. The laws and criminal activity involved is of the following starting with Misappropriation of state funds of the state of ____________. Funds being misappropriated by this worker are fund applied to court cost in the following court case / cases being _________________, held at the following court ______________, at the address of ______________, in the state of ________________. I the parent of ______________, have / have not been accused of neglect, abuse , child endangerment. There has / hasn't been any rulings on said allegations so by proceeding with said case this is Misappropriation of state and county resources being the local justice system. and courts. This also is clear violation of civil rights in the area of Malicious prosecution occurring in the court of _____________ with the case being ______________________. The following is the name of the judge or judges involved in the case ____________. The attorneys involved in the case are_________________ for the defendant being the parents of _______________ and the parents name are ____________ and ____________. The attorneys for the plaintiffs being _________________ and the plaintiffs in the case are ____________. Again the criminal activity is Misappropriation of state funds by state workers accused, Misappropriation of state resources being the courts , Civil right violation by case workers being Malicious prosecution, False pretense in court case, Misappropriation of Federal funds obtained for child involved in said allegations , intent to defraud the federal government by illegal placement of child in state custody and other civil right violation of Denial of due process in court case involving said state worker Assistant Attorney General Civil Rights Division Criminal Section 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest Washington, DC 20530 Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources Room 514-G, Hubert H. Humphrey Building 200 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20201 Telephone: 202-690-6396 Federal Department of Public Health and Human Services Washington D.C. 200 Independence Ave. South West Washington, D.C. 20201 (877) 896-6775 http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/civil-forms web site for civil form to proceed with civil litigation against state worker JS 44 Civil Cover Sheet Civil Forms Pro Se 1 Complaint for a Civil Case Pro Se Forms Pro Se 2 Complaint and Request for Injunction Pro Se Forms Pro Se 5 Complaint for a Civil Case Alleging Negligence Pro Se 6 Complaint for a Civil Case Alleging that the Defendant Owes the Plaintiff a Sum of Money Pro Se 15 Complaint for Violation of Civil Rights (Non-Prisoner) wavers to avoid filing fees if can not afford AO 239 Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (Long Form) Fee Waiver Application Forms AO 240 Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (Short Form) Fee Waiver Application Forms AO 240A Order to Proceed Without Prepaying Fees or Costs Fee Waiver Application Forms

@lynelle said:

Michael-gunterman said: > I have a similar situation in a sense. I am the non offending parent. My children where removed from my ex's custody due to child abuse allogations. Once i proved paternity of both my children. My son was given to me however cps kept my daughtee in foster care. There reason being that she had an attachment to her 2month old sibling (not her 3 yr old bother). They kept her from me for 6 months. And coaxed the judge into allowing. It toll finally there was no way to keep her from me anymore. Now since this i have had to do home visits each month. So they can try to find me u fit and put them in foster. I want to add i have no criminal history at all. Great job and my own place. What should i do?? @Michael gunterman, Please share your story in our new "Ky Group" here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups/ky-b... - Local people can share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and hopefully activate to create local changes. You will need to create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then you can Chat with other users and create Private Groups, etc, all within a safe and secure environment. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-new...
    Wrongful Interference with Contract is when parties are involved with deceptive practice to interfere with services that are under contract and avoiding to provide said services, so far every I do mean Children service case that terminated parental rights is wrongful interference. What I find so odd these state workers make recommendation for services such as supervised visitations ,and then those workers stall on providing services they recommend , why recommend if they have... no intention of providing services , proof of Breach of contract if services are not provided for in a timely manor then a judge must receive complaint from parents or attorney for contempt of court, so the judge has now entered into this binding contract by the judges order for the state to arrange services that the state had made recommendation for , so both parties now are involved in the issue of Wrongful Interference with Breach of Contract every CPS case is participant in Wrongful Interference with Contract, after all Department of human services children service is a State agency is meant to provide services to families instead this Federally subsidized agency takes children to avoid providing services. When state worker starts the case for investigation they are officially under contract to the family to provide services, the action of a case worker to recommend termination of parents' rights is clear example of wrongful interference with this contract they are placed in, Breach of contract by not only the courts for not enforcing court orders or making the state agency follow and fulfil their own recommendations , but breach of contract both oral and written by the state agency that is under contract to provide services to families not destroy families for profit, when Children services comes in and takes children that is the beginning of Breach of contract through their actions of interfering with the process of the family ability to obtain program services and the action of Wrongful Interference with Contract after all these State agencies are under contract to provide services to families so two laws broken by this action done by said agency, read up on contract law clear example of intent by state agencies to defraud federal department of social security to obtain funding for children placed in state care is the foster care program, children in every state have been fraudulently placed in state care through false allegations , cases proceeding through misuse and mismanagement of state resources being the county courts , not state or federal courts, malleolus intent to malleolus prosecute on cases that have no evidence and parents never are actually charged with neglect, abuse or endangerment yet the state fraudulently obtains funding for these children involved in such cases, cases that involved obstruction of justice because the county juvenile courts stall on cases to fraudulently obtain funds for said cases funds paid to judges, paid to attorneys, paid to GAL, and even to the county juvenile courts for filing and processing fees, clear example of RICO violations , many state workers whom were former case workers have even taken it upon them selves to go into private practice as therapist or counselors getting paid for referrals from former coworkers of said state agencies involved in the children service program thus more evidence of intent to defraud and another clear example of RICO violations, parents need to file complaint on state workers the supervisors for misappropriation of state funds. The workers involved in malicious prosecution on case where the state seeks to terminate parental rights on false allegations, proceeding case without merit. The state can fraudulently obtain federal funds for these children placed in state custody, or obtain funds through administrative child support orders from working families. Actions of malicious prosecution , denial of due process parents provide the name of the state office, provide the name of the case worker , provide the name of the workers supervisor. Include the details of the case the court case the location ,the allegations , provide the detail that the child and or children were removed before allegations were ruled substantiated or unsubstantiated. Civil right violations of due process, Obstruction of justice by state official. Misuse of state official authority, court and state records, state official intent to defraud the federal government . I ____________________ am writing this letter to request a former investigation for criminal activity by the following state agency being______________________. The state worker name involved in said criminal activity is ______________________. That individuals supervisor through said agency of ___________________, located at the address off __________________ in the state of __________________, in the county of _____________, supervisor name being ,__________________. The laws and criminal activity involved is of the following starting with Misappropriation of state funds of the state of ____________. Funds being misappropriated by this worker are fund applied to court cost in the following court case / cases being _________________, held at the following court ______________, at the address of ______________, in the state of ________________. I the parent of ______________, have / have not been accused of neglect, abuse , child endangerment. There has / hasn't been any rulings on said allegations so by proceeding with said case this is Misappropriation of state and county resources being the local justice system. and courts. This also is clear violation of civil rights in the area of Malicious prosecution occurring in the court of _____________ with the case being ______________________. The following is the name of the judge or judges involved in the case ____________. The attorneys involved in the case are_________________ for the defendant being the parents of _______________ and the parents name are ____________ and ____________. The attorneys for the plaintiffs being _________________ and the plaintiffs in the case are ____________. Again the criminal activity is Misappropriation of state funds by state workers accused, Misappropriation of state resources being the courts , Civil right violation by case workers being Malicious prosecution, False pretense in court case, Misappropriation of Federal funds obtained for child involved in said allegations , intent to defraud the federal government by illegal placement of child in state custody and other civil right violation of Denial of due process in court case involving said state worker Assistant Attorney General Civil Rights Division Criminal Section 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest Washington, DC 20530 Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources Room 514-G, Hubert H. Humphrey Building 200 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20201 Telephone: 202-690-6396 Federal Department of Public Health and Human Services Washington D.C. 200 Independence Ave. South West Washington, D.C. 20201 (877) 896-6775 http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/civil-forms web site for civil form to proceed with civil litigation against state worker JS 44 Civil Cover Sheet Civil Forms Pro Se 1 Complaint for a Civil Case Pro Se Forms Pro Se 2 Complaint and Request for Injunction Pro Se Forms Pro Se 5 Complaint for a Civil Case Alleging Negligence Pro Se 6 Complaint for a Civil Case Alleging that the Defendant Owes the Plaintiff a Sum of Money Pro Se 15 Complaint for Violation of Civil Rights (Non-Prisoner) wavers to avoid filing fees if can not afford AO 239 Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (Long Form) Fee Waiver Application Forms AO 240 Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (Short Form) Fee Waiver Application Forms AO 240A Order to Proceed Without Prepaying Fees or Costs Fee Waiver Application Forms

@amartinez2107 said:

My name is amanda. I have been involved in a case that had nothing to do with since nov. My sons dad hit my son in the face leaving a big bruise. Thier father ead guilty to assault 4 and has several unsubstantiated abuse and neglect charges involving these children. I have coroperated in everyway possible with cps. I have always had to reach out to them. They never have tried contacting me in anyway and now my kids grandfather filed false allegations towards me and my husband. I have went to the governor's office for help and I have been battling all this emotionally. I have been treated as if I was the one that did this. I have tried to protect my children and for that I have been treated as a criminal. I jave been fighting for my children for the past 6 yrs with this man. He has always told the judge the kids are with him and they arent and the judge became aware of that when their grandmother told her that they jave lived with her for the past 6 yrs. My son is being abused and treated very unfair at his grandparents and doesnt want to be with them. So are these people going to be responsible when my son hurts his self extremely bad because they are making him stay where he doesnt want to. I have informed them on numerous occasions when I was taking my son back to his grandparents he has tried to hurt hisself. This really concerns me. Please help me I am very worried about my kids and I don't know whatelse to do.

Amanda,

Are you in KY? If you still frequent the MK site, please join our KY group.

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

This was our Happy Loving Very Close Family♡ CPS DESTROYED :( :( :(😡💔😭😢The #TAKENCHILDREN illegally Kidnapped from Grandparents

I would love for the FBI to Fully investigate the CPS here in Jackson County, WV !! We are loosing our children everyday at the hands of these greedy devils!! I lost my only grand babies on April 29, 2014 to the Corruption, Lies, and Coercing of our county officials. They have been placed in Forced Adoption and we have not been aloud any contact with them!! No proof to any of their allegations were proven! Our proof of corruption was not allowed to be used in our defense to bring our babies home. Note: these babies lived with us 80% of their 4 and 5 years old they were. Never no complaints from anyone. They were both in school. I had documents stating the great care they was in, and Judge would not look at any of it! Just not fair to our family or our innocent babies that have been traumatically torn from us to suffer at the hands of CPS#😡 Thank u and hope we get Justice Soon and our babies back!!

Reading all these stories is bad enough and very sad ....but when you have or are living in it, the situation/your life is a complete nightmare! I am not sure what end of the scope we should be working this since I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with CPS from being charged, arrested, and am currently fighting for my girls back! I will say this, Kentucky is the most corrupt state that I have ever dealt with ....from the way they were allowed to issue the warrant based off of what the courts refer to as 'hear-say' (false allegations) which was substantiated evidence for CPS because the medical exam was performed improperly, to the interrogation process with the detective trying to push and pressure me to just say that my husband and I were child molesters (now also keep in mind that these were people that specialized in child abuse cases and should know when they are dealing with parents that are innocent but it is not about that). Now keep in mind had I been weak minded person or maybe had a much lower IQ, or just wanted to get out of jail; these people would have put my husband in prison for the rest of his life and all they needed from me was to just say the word. In other words, I was the state's ticket to sealing their case on my husband and I. Our situation could have turned out in many different ways depending on the legal side of things. There is so much we do not know about that is at play here. From the CPS workers, to the hospitals, to the detectives that work with these kinds of cases, to the money racket in the prison/jail system, the public defenders, the prosecutors being able to close cases, to the judges not knowing all the ways that law enforcement tried persuading ....the whole System is flawed. I can say this because we are innocent and these people do not believe us, they have no evidence just hear-say .....It is my opinion that each has his own agenda and neither parties communicates with the other. Also, it is very alarming that caseworkers are not better trained. I mean where do these workers come from, they sure are a different breed of people. With that note: I have KY to thank for never believing or trusting in our law enforcement again. Innocent people do go to jail and innocent parents can and will be charged for crimes they have not committed .....so you tell me, I will never trust again.

My name is amanda. I have been involved in a case that had nothing to do with since nov. My sons dad hit my son in the face leaving a big bruise. Thier father ead guilty to assault 4 and has several unsubstantiated abuse and neglect charges involving these children. I have coroperated in everyway possible with cps. I have always had to reach out to them. They never have tried contacting me in anyway and now my kids grandfather filed false allegations towards me and my husband. I have went to the governor's office for help and I have been battling all this emotionally. I have been treated as if I was the one that did this. I have tried to protect my children and for that I have been treated as a criminal. I jave been fighting for my children for the past 6 yrs with this man. He has always told the judge the kids are with him and they arent and the judge became aware of that when their grandmother told her that they jave lived with her for the past 6 yrs. My son is being abused and treated very unfair at his grandparents and doesnt want to be with them. So are these people going to be responsible when my son hurts his self extremely bad because they are making him stay where he doesnt want to. I have informed them on numerous occasions when I was taking my son back to his grandparents he has tried to hurt hisself. This really concerns me. Please help me I am very worried about my kids and I don't know whatelse to do.

I have a similar situation in a sense. I am the non offending parent. My children where removed from my ex's custody due to child abuse allogations. Once i proved paternity of both my children. My son was given to me however cps kept my daughtee in foster care. There reason being that she had an attachment to her 2month old sibling (not her 3 yr old bother). They kept her from me for 6 months. And coaxed the judge into allowing. It toll finally there was no way to keep her from me anymore. Now since this i have had to do home visits each month. So they can try to find me u fit and put them in foster. I want to add i have no criminal history at all. Great job and my own place. What should i do??

Michael-gunterman said: > I have a similar situation in a sense. I am the non offending parent. My children where removed from my ex's custody due to child abuse allogations. Once i proved paternity of both my children. My son was given to me however cps kept my daughtee in foster care. There reason being that she had an attachment to her 2month old sibling (not her 3 yr old bother). They kept her from me for 6 months. And coaxed the judge into allowing. It toll finally there was no way to keep her from me anymore. Now since this i have had to do home visits each month. So they can try to find me u fit and put them in foster. I want to add i have no criminal history at all. Great job and my own place. What should i do?? @Michael gunterman, Please share your story in our new "Ky Group" here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups/ky-bluegrass-families-united-against-dcbs-corruption - Local people can share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and hopefully activate to create local changes. You will need to create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then you can Chat with other users and create Private Groups, etc, all within a safe and secure environment. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

Admin said: > It is ironic that the State Flag of the Commonwealth of Kentucky reads, “United We Stand, Divided We Fall.” Families are being divided. Kentucky is falling apart. > > It’s time for families in Kentucky (and all across America) to wake up and demand that the corruption of CPS be investigated and criminal social workers be prosecuted. It’s time to stop CPS from stealing our children and selling them to foster families for federal funds. It’s time to demand that our local sheriffs and law enforcement stop being the strong arm of CPS. It’s time to require that law enforcement follow the Constitution regarding criminal allegations of abuse and neglect, and that Due Process be followed, and to stop treating allegations made against parents as “guilty until proven innocent.” > > The following stories reveal corruption, scandals, lies, and money that even Hollywood couldn’t make up. As a grandmother and former sw i know ky is not folloeing the law. We have been dealing with ky cps for 2 yrs. The judge hates my son and threatens to temove his children. They dont have any charges against him and if u contact the ombudsman they dont invedtgate but use any onfo to obtain the children. In the case of my grandchildren my son removd the child to keep the mom from killing the child but cps decided mlm should have the baby. They then had to remove my son so baby could be sold so made up charges to put him in jail. He has both children but now cps days theres a baby we dont know aby but wait this child looks totaally wrong because my son is native amdrican and all his children look like him. Thiz blonde headed child could not be his and the judge that gave his childten back to him has decidedy som needs to be reinvestgated. We know the trsfficking goes alot higher than the county cps ofc. Ky is one of the poorest states. But in our case they det up court dates eithout his attorney. The workers get fired for being caught sleeping with the foster parents and mow the threat se want the kids back. One was an infant but now 2 yrs and brotjer 4 so they r getting too old. I also know that the hospital sw contact county cps becausr in the case of my grandchild she was going to take the baby 11 pm then foumd she was married that put a stop to that but 2 days later she came to the coor. If my son had not let her kn that dau everuthing wpuld probably be ok. The judge hates my son and recused himself then puts himself back on the case to drag it out. Lawsuits need to happen.

larose said: > Admin said: > > It is ironic that the State Flag of the Commonwealth of Kentucky reads, “United We Stand, Divided We Fall.” Families are being divided. Kentucky is falling apart. > > > > It’s time for families in Kentucky (and all across America) to wake up and demand that the corruption of CPS be investigated and criminal social workers be prosecuted. It’s time to stop CPS from stealing our children and selling them to foster families for federal funds. It’s time to demand that our local sheriffs and law enforcement stop being the strong arm of CPS. It’s time to require that law enforcement follow the Constitution regarding criminal allegations of abuse and neglect, and that Due Process be followed, and to stop treating allegations made against parents as “guilty until proven innocent.” > > > > The following stories reveal corruption, scandals, lies, and money that even Hollywood couldn’t make up. > >As a grandmother and former social worker i know ky is not following the law. We have been dealing with ky cps for 2 yrs. The judge hates my son and threatens to remove his children. They dont have any charges against him and if you contact the ombudsman they dont investigate but use any info to obtain the children. In the case of my grandchildren my son removed the child to keep the mom from killing the child but cps decided mom should have the baby. They then made up charges to put him in jail. He has both children but now cps days theres a baby we dont know about but wait this child looks totally wrong because my son is native amdrican and all his children look like him. This blonde headed child could not be his and the judge that gave his children back to him has decided som needs to be reinvestgated. We know the trafficking goes alot higher than the county cps ofc. Ky is one of the poorest states. But in our case they det up court dates without his attorney. The workers get fired for being caught sleeping with the foster parents and threatens she want the kids back. One was an infant but now 2 yrs and brother 4 so they r getting too old. I also know that the hospital social worker contact county cps because in the case of my grandchild she was going to take the baby 11 pm then foumd she was married that put a stop to that but 2 days later she came to the door. If my son had not let her in that day everything would probably be ok. The judge hates my son and recused himself then puts himself back on the case to drag it out. Lawsuits need to happen. “You want to consider sharing your story with our Community here (subject to approval/moderation): https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/child-kidnapping-stories” I would also encourage you to contact the FBI regarding your story. https://www.fbi.gov/louisville/press-releases/2015/fbi-louisville-seeks-the-publics-assistance-in-identifying-public-corruption-within-the-commonwealth-of-kentucky

ENDtheCORRUPTION said: > I've been trying to expose Calloway County Andrea Nelson and Judge Mattingly for the LONGEST!!! Too much info for a post but I need to get involved!!! The head worker Shannon Cleveland is under federal lawsuit for abusing power...she's the head worker for Ohio county...she took my children again when there was no reason for.it

I've been trying to expose Calloway County Andrea Nelson and Judge Mattingly for the LONGEST!!! Too much info for a post but I need to get involved!!!

If it's said in court the GAL attorney was a foster child and my grandson would be better off with foster family. And judge said oh I don't think you want him. Yeah there is a big problem. Then you have the social worker that told my daughter if she don't sign and give your rights to those foster parents we will take your newborn. After she signed it wasn't long til they took the baby. Now we are losing him if things don't change. Foster mom left another 2 yr old in the vehicle to exchange with us for visiting with my grandson. Not once but twice. I pray it works out so I can get my grandson. But if it don't I'm going to the streets. That's what we all need to do. Hand out flyers put up signs like I see everywhere foster parents needed. Crazy messed up system. Children for sale, go to your social service office is what it needs to say. Instead we need to put up. Quit with forced adoptions through cps and family courts everywhere we can. May God help us all. No one will listen until something bad happens.

We have covered the work of Nancy Schaefer on this site: Senator Nancy Schaefer: Did her Fight Against CPS Child Kidnapping Cause her Murder?

EVIL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!! Conspiracy Of Silence (The Franklin Scandal) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M MURDER of State SENATOR - NANCY SCHAEFER, # 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1zrQxbuvFo Wm Wagener, personally went to "The ORCHARDS" in Georgia and investigated the double murder of State Senator Nancy Schaefer, and concluded the private residential area, "The Orchards" was gated, but not fenced, not secure. MURDER of State Senator Nancy SCHAEFER, clip 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6WuU5Fj06g Nancy Schaefer had told several people , she was getting death Threats and Jane Boyer, of www.abusefreedom.com speaks of it and more

Where can I talk or who do I call to report what was done to my family because I guarantee I have a lawsuit for the be that was pulled

The cps stoled my daughters kids, we did everything what they told us to do but they would call and threaten me and my daughter. The cps told me that if i would leave the house to him. hold they would give my husband the childern. they always had excuses, they did a secert court hearing and we saw it on tv where they adopted the chidren. This is just some of it.i have another daughter that did the samething too its just wrong how the cps does, but my story goes alot deeper than what i put up here

Oh, it's a racket, and there is no question that CPS has turned into a 'kids for profit' business. In my experience, they took my granddaughter into foster care after my daughter refused to do their drugtesting and 'case plan', so I was to be the safety monitor, then she still didn't do it, so then they send some 'bulldog' case worker who tells me I have to do the drug testing, a hair follicle test, and my daughter too. I have long hair and said, 'why do I have to do it, I didn't sign any case plan', he looks around and goes, well, it you don't do it...she is in imminent danger...'Seriously??? how is that, I have been taking care of her all this time, no problem....so then the court appointed 'attorney' which was not even an attorney but a paralegal, would not discuss with my daughter what her rights were...about the whole thing...so she quits right before they all decide to put her in foster care. They 'exported me and my other daughter' so they could write she has no family support...then they wouldn't allow us to see her only her mother...and so we argued and talked and talked to them about kinship care and got approved for that by some miracle a month later....but had the jerk case worker who told me 'you are innocent till proven guilty' and I had to take the hair follicle test to even be with my granddaughter full time...and I was not the one with the case plan...mind you, then they kept trying to get my daughter to do the case plan, and when she refused, they did DNA tests until they found the father, who was a drug addict and just got out of prison, and were trying to get him to be the lead parent...I asked them why they wouldn't let me have guardianship for now until at least these parents can get it together and do the right thing. The attorney adlidem said 'because of the subsidies', so basically, when the dna dad couldn't do what they wanted, they then had me jumping thru the hoops, the monthly visits, with the case manager and also the guardian adlidem. After that, they did the parental severance, and at that hearing, since I was the one taking care of them, they had me also doing the fingerprint background check, and they made it sound like if I didn't pass that I would not get to have my granddaughter...Then the guardian ad liedem asked for an open adoption if the fingerprint background check didn't go thru. It went thru, and just in time for the 'National adoption day'. So at National adoption day, I finally got this whole case closed, then the judge asks me 'You understand that you didn't have to qualify because you are the grandmother...yes?' And I got so shocked, I paused and they repeated it, and I just agreed...because I wanted this whole thing over with and didn't want my granddaughter in some foster home or to be adopted out to strangers. This is not what they led me to believe thru the whole time they were putting me thru home studies and fingerprint background checks to just keep her in the family...IT IS A RACKET, they need to stop the federal funding for adoptions and use it for reunification...you would see those numbers go down...believe me, most of those kids never needed to be taken in the first place. Sitting in the adoption hearing, and they did make it a very positive event, but I couldn't help but look around and think about how many of those kids were taken from a loving family and in the same situation. But this was two years of hell with this whole thing and it could have been solved much cheaper if they would have just given me guardianship until the parents could get it together or not...either way, I would have kept her with me. The kids are the ones who suffer the most....I just had to do whatever it took to get my granddaughter out of the system.