• California Columnist Exposes Corrupt Practices of Child Protection Services

California is one of the few states in the U.S. that has passed legislation to try and pierce through the cloak of secrecy surrounding Child Protection Social Service agencies. In 2008 California passed Senate Bill 39, which gave the public a chance to review how well — or poorly — child protective services did its job prior to a child’s death while in foster care. Columnist Lois Henry of The Bakersfield Californian reported how "the State Department of Social Services planned to sneak a measure into a budget trailer bill that would have increased secrecy regarding the deaths of children who die of abuse or neglect" while in the care of CPS. Lois Henry does a good job explaining how CPS is all about hiding their practices and protecting themselves, instead of protecting children.

Read full story...

Mary said:

M.h. Where in California are you? I'm from San Bernardino County. Are you on any facebook pages? Here's a page that has a lot of lawyers, including from California: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1498629917076102/ You can also try California T.E.A.R.S for support. https://www.facebook.com/groups/322305121258868/

My One And Only

Tiffani, my beautiful granddaughter at age five, and I am John, her grandfather. I am seeking these funds to pay attorney fees to fight CPS (Child Protective Services)/DSS (Department of Social Services) in the County of San Luis Obispo, California, to get my now, nine-year-old granddaughter, returned home where she belongs.

DSS (Department of Social Services/CPS) took her in January of 2014. She was coming to my home, on her scooter, with helmet, knee pads and string cheese in hand! Mommy was cleaning house you see, and her last words as she handed Tiffani the string cheese were, "don't leave the yard!" But as a five-year-old, it didn't take long for Tiff to take off; after all, she was just going to Papa's house, and Papa would play with her.

It's now been almost four years since that afternoon, and I can't wait any longer...Tiffani can't wait any longer. Every day apart, the emotional alienation grows stronger. The wheels of justice are far too slow. My precious five-year-old granddaughter is now a beautiful young nine-year-old girl who is very, very sad. They, being CPS/DSS, have determined that Tiffani is in need of Prozac. What frightened, sad nine-year-old have you seen, needing Prozac?? The Court, in it's infinate wisdom, went against the Mother's and Grandfather's wishes and ordered this CHILD to take the mind-altering, SSRI Class drug, Prozac. This action was taken because Tiffani was acting up at the foster home, being difficult, etc., so Prozac was ordered to hopefully keep her under control.

Tiffani was taken away from her home and family because she went to see Papa and didn't tell Mommy. In her mind, this is how she sees it, and it's all her fault...and I need to get her back before this goes too far and Tiffani is a casualty.

These funds are for attorney fees ONLY. A full accounting will be available online, at any time.

This is a start to getting things moving. I have no idea how much money this is going to take. I'm not asking for a handout, simply a hand up. I'm asking this for Tiffani. I'm sure many of you out there know how expensive attorney's fees are. And in this case, I'm afraid we're going to have to take on the County as well. Tiffani needs to be with family, and the acting up will go away. She is mad, hurt, scared, all of those things a child in this situation would be experiencing. What Tiffani needs is a lawyer, an advocate, that has only her best in mind. But this is going to take a fighter in the courftroom in order to bring her home. DSS messed this whole case up from the start. This case should NEVER have taken over three years to finish...this child should never have been away from her mother this long. So DSS/CPS is going to fight back. They have a huge amount of money that has been invested in this case.

On Friday, September 15th, the judge authorized DSS to increase Tiffani's dosage of Prozac. They haven't allowed me to see her since January. I was who she was coming to on that day...and now she only sees her Mom once a month for two hours and she hasn't seen me since early January. As any child would, she's feeling completely abandoned; she is angry and lashing out. Does this give the State of California the right to drug my granddaughter? I don't think so. In the Court documents, it states that the family DID NOT want her drugged, and the Court simply overrode the objections and ordered it done!

I ask that you pray for Tiffani. Pray for her peace, her spirit, joy, and a safe return to her family. These funds will get this train going. If you can't donate, we understand, but please don't forget about Tiffani and her story...share this page with as many people as you can. And please say a special prayer for Tiffani tonight, and each night until she is back in her family's arms.

God bless you and yours,

John "Papa" Rober
    Grandfather

Admin said: > California is one of the few states in the U.S. that has passed legislation to try and pierce through the cloak of secrecy surrounding Child Protection Social Service agencies. In 2008 California passed Senate Bill 39, which gave the public a chance to review how well — or poorly — child protective services did its job prior to a child’s death while in foster care. > > Columnist Lois Henry of The Bakersfield Californian reported how "the State Department of Social Services planned to sneak a measure into a budget trailer bill that would have increased secrecy regarding the deaths of children who die of abuse or neglect" while in the care of CPS. Lois Henry does a good job explaining how CPS is all about hiding their practices and protecting themselves, instead of protecting children. My children were removed from my home because the plumbing was messed up in our house(we had it fixed two weeks before they were tooken) A family member who worked.for.cps.called on us said we were neglecting the children. I have eight children my husband and I both worked full time jobs , no drugs m or Alchole no abuse of any, kind. No investagation nothing just showed up one day took my children from school and my other children from there babysitter. It took a whole year to get my children. In the process I was told by the social worker and the councler that my husband or i had to quit or job. so I quit two days later my children were at my house on a home visit. We have lost everything we our homeless leaving in a hotel with our eight children. My husband had his job but with a family this big we need two incomes. CPS not only falsely took.my.children but they have.ruined our.lives.

I hope dss gets in trouable for all that thay have done I got my three children taken away for all the wrong reasons because my name was in a closed case file in another state and I think my children were wrongfully take. And not given back to me because dss forged my name and I went to every court date did every thing I was supto to get my children back its been 10 years seeing my children and it hurts every day and I don't even know how my children are doing I ask the lady that has them but she won't tell me nothing and. I think the judges should be acountable for the kids thay let dss take because kids should be with their mothers unless their in danger my children were never in danger

M.h. Where in California are you? I'm from San Bernardino County. Are you on any facebook pages? Here's a page that has a lot of lawyers, including from California: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1498629917076102/ You can also try California T.E.A.R.S for support. https://www.facebook.com/groups/322305121258868/

Hello you can contact us at https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Im in desperate need of help in California. Ive been told slam dunk case theyve broken so many laws daughters been abused in foster care. Need help please anybody. Im a single mom cant pay the $8,000 retainer.

Hello you can contact us at https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Who can we get to.look at a case here in Missouri?

I remember seeing an American Greed episode titled "Kids for Cash" I guess this would be Kids for Cash v2?

About 12 years ago, CPS decided to give a hard time to a family member. They proceeded to hold several emergency meetings with school personnel on a minutes notice. We had an attorney but by CPS pulling this 10 a 30 minute notices, the attorney couldn't get there and neither could I. CPS proceedings went on, they threatened to take all the children unless this one was surrendered. Child was remanded to a state run school for a year and a half, the maximum they can be held without 'real' charges. He was returned to the family when the time was up and the special school was unsuccessful in changing the child who has autism. He was never abused, neglected nor was the family ever accused of Anything. They were further threatened by house call check ups. They were also threatened when I objected to the special school about his treatment there, they took him off a special diet and he suffered from it. They said I was threatening them and if I continued, they'd take the child and we'd never see him ever again. So I stopped any kind of requests or offers of help or complaints. You might call the next thing intuitive or psychic but I got a sudden speech in my mind saying that this CPS lady was being so sneaky and hard because their office had gotten a directive from the state office that this office wasn't generating enough children for foster care and they had a long list of people demanding children. They were sort of instructed to provide kids for this by stretching any problems into accusations. Also the local woman handling the case had a friend who was pressing her personally for children to foster....strictly for the monetary remuneration. I have always been sure that was the case. This article serves to justify that head lecture as truth. Horrible as it is...

Here is the LA Times' article on the "Trailer Bill": http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-death-records-20150521-story.html

It is time for the Truth of the Human Rights Violations, Child Trafficking, Corruption Gone Wild in the Entire System! ! Why don't Children in Foster Care matter as much as the children in our homes not in Foster Care? ? Where is the awareness Day for Stop Child Abuse in States Care? Why are Parents held to a Higher Standard than the people who Work in the System? N.A.S.V.O. V.O.C.AL.

Thank you so