• Detroit Homeschool Mom who Faced SWAT Team in Medical Kidnapping Case Sues CPS

Maryanne Godboldo is back in the news again. Detroit prosecutor Kym Worthy, after losing in court four times, has filed a fifth case against her. This time, Maryanne is striking back with her own lawsuit, as she sues CPS.

Read full story...

• Detroit Homeschool Mom who Faced SWAT Team in Medical Kidnapping Case Sues CPS

For those who are saying Risperdol was deemed safe for kids to take in 1993.....then ya'll can explain why in 1998 when I was 12 years old Risperdol actually caused me seizures soo badly I fell into cardiac arrest.....that means I was dead & Risperdol was the cause!!!!! I am lucky as hell to be alive....as a parent who also has had her children stolen unlawfully by the state of michigan & as a person who grew up in michigans corrupt system I have first hand knowledge just exactly how unsafe these psychotropic medications are!!!! Thorazine killed me a just 1 yrs old after my mother put some in a bottle just to make me stop crying.....at 14 yrs old Lithium didnt help my depression...but instead it caused me soo much depression I became suicidal & just last year I was Extorted by Child & Family Services in Harbor Springs Michigan to take psychotropics......& again the mood stabilizer( Neurontin) I was forced to take caused me depression to where again I almost died due to suicidal thoughts the medicine was causing me......now how can pills that are supposed to stabilize your mood swings end up causing severe mood swings???? the answer is simple....its called a adverse reaction....a adverse reaction means the medication does the exact opposite effect of what it is supposed to do....so instead of helping depression...it causes depression......this only happens when the person taking the medication does not have bipolar disorder like psychiatrists claimed & diagnosed.......thats right bc of all of this happening to me it was discovered I had been mis diagnosed for over 15 years with bipolar type II......when in fact I actually have borderline personality disorder that stems from PTSD....how could these 2 disorders be confused like this.......because both bipolar & borderline personality disorder share a lot of the same symptoms. Then we have a medication on the market called adderal......it literally has the same exact chemical make up as Meth....the only difference between adderal & meth is one chemical component!!!! So any child out there that has taken adderal has been perscribed meth!!!! I grew up in this corrupt system...I suffered a lot of abuse as well as was forced all my childhood & most of my adult life to take psychotropic medications....talk about being a government guinea pig for pharmaseuticals!! I totally agree with this mom when she chose to refuse to put her child on pills!!!......Why would any mom trust medication after medication/vaccines were the cause of that childs development delays due to a form of autism the child received as a result of those medications/vaccinations!!!! When will you parents wake up & realize the only reason why the system wants your children to take pills is because they want to use them all as test subjects bc the more pills they are able to distribute....the more money they will make!!!! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE FACT THESE PILLS ARE POISIONING, DAMAGING & EVEN KILLING OUR KIDS......STOP LETTING THE FDA RUN YOURS & YOUR KIDS LIVES....STOP LETTING THE FDA POISON, DAMAGE & KILL YOURSELVES & YOUR CHILDREN!!!!! FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THIS MOM.....SHE HAS HER FACTS RIGHT!!! I KNOW FOR A 100% FACT SHE DOES.....LIKE I SAID BEFORE....I GREW UP IN THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM & AS A RESULT I WAS FORCED TO BE A GUINEA PIG FOR PHARMASEUTICALS!!!

C said:

Abe said:
    Risperdal was proven by the FDA to be safe and effective in 1993. Johnson
    Thats not the point, altho I doubt it was for children. The point is that the SCOTUS has ruled that parents have a fundamental right to make the decisions for their kids, period.

Abe, can you please document SCOTUS ruling that parents have fundamental right? Thank you!

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Abe said:

Thats not the point, altho I doubt it was for children. The point is that the SCOTUS has ruled that parents have a fundamental right to make the decisions for their kids, period.

Cheryl -- I was able to find something newer here: http://www.inquisitr.com/1478719/a-mothers-endless-fight-michigan-prosecutor-appeals-maryanne-godboldos-case-again/. I had the privilege yesterday of sitting down with Maryanne's attorney, Allison Folmar, and she mentioned that the media make it hard for people to know this is still going on. Each year when Maryanne wins her appeal, they publicize it. When the prosecutor files charges yet again, however, that doesn't make the news. This also makes it hard for us to find stories we can share with you. Thank you for your interest, and I commend you for your caution!

Hi Cheryl, the only information we have is from HSLDA/ParentalRights Foundation which has published that they are taking up her case, and suing CPS. You could contact Parental Rights Foundation to get more current info. Their link is in the story.

All the links in the full press release link back to older stories... following the trail, and also googling, I could only find media reports about cases from 2013 and as late as 2014. Can you cite a source from main stream media about this case? I am interesting in supporting, but can't find much information outside this and related websites about the current appeal filed. Thank you.

Cheryl, the current status of this case is given in the article. Please read the full press release provided at the end of the story.

I am interested in this case but confused about the timeline. The link in your above story about the appeal being filed again ("Now, after the fourth dismissal, the prosecutor is appealing once again") links to a report from two years ago. Can you clarify timeline and current status of this case? Thank you.

Attorney Allison Folmar, God bless you and your family forever and ever! I can hardly believe they sent a tank. How crazy

I am encouraged that there are a few courageous people still willing to confront evil. There is an organization called Citizens' Council for Health Freedom that is trying to educate the public on the details of the Un"affordable" Care Act and an action plan to defeat it along with available alternatives.

I hope she sues for enough to make CPS think about taking kids who aren't in danger. This has to stop.

I am appalled at the state of our country, most recently regarding individual rights within the healthcare system as it now stands. It angers and incenses me that the government so easily infringes upon our constitutional rights as citizens of the United States, as delineated in the Declaration of Independence by our founding fathers. We simply must not allow ourselves to continue to be exploited by our government, but must exercise our individual rights as citizens of the United States....that being, as individuals, we must turn away from allopathic medicine and return to a system of treatment which allows us to know what is best for ourselves and then to pursue, freely and unincumbered, those very things. That system is homeopathy.