• Success with Troubled Youth Using No Drugs or Mental Health Therapy - A Threat to the Medical Kidnapping System

In 2015, Health Impact News published an article from Nehemiah Flynt, a former foster parent who left the foster care system after seeing how corrupt it was. Nehemiah exposed how CPS often takes children away from loving parents. He noticed that almost all of the foster children were drugged. Nehemiah left the foster care system, and became part of a ministry that worked with troubled youth without using drugs or mental health services. It was a highly successful program, but soon CPS came knocking on his door, and effectively shut down the program, since it was not using "approved" drugs and mental health services. Is this the state of "Child Protection Services" in the United States today? Have we as a society allowed the government and their social services programs to redefine "abuse" and "health"? Is "abuse" and "mental health" now defined as the absence of psychiatric drugs? Who are the true abusers of today's troubled youth? I asked Nehemiah Flynt to describe the former program he worked in that was so successful, that it became a threat to CPS and the psychiatric drug industry.

Read full story...

• Success with Troubled Youth Using No Drugs or Mental Health Therapy - A Threat to the Medical Kidnapping System

First they misdiagnosed on purpose Then they hand these kids in the hands of mental wards.They abuse the kids mentally and physically .When moms lose a tear drop they call the moms mentally ill and put her also in mental unit .When Dads defend their families they are called aggressive and handcuffed .When the kids start to defend then they are blackmailed and bullied .Then they are drugged until they lose their memory or become very ill so that the ball keeps rolling for the Doctor And then they have business for everyone Psycologists Research Social workers Supervisors Lawyers Judges Mediators Police Foster Care and Public Guardians I know it because I am one of their victims My twin still does not know us He has lost most of his memory

You are absolutely correct in your assessment of the broken foster/CPS system. One group that has had very good success in helping troubled youth (and some older people) is Teen Challenge. They do it with the help of Jesus Christ, which is one way that produces lasting change. Even the courts understand this. They have gotten so widespread and effective that the federalists and globalists haven't been able to shut them down.