• Doctor Involved in Arizona Medical Kidnapping Case to Face Charges Before Arizona Medical Board

On Wednesday June 3, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. the Arizona Medical Board will review the complaint against the State of Arizona’s expert witness on child abuse cases, Kathryn Coffman, M.D. The meeting will take place at 9535 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Coffman is named a defendant in a federal lawsuit currently pending in the U.S. 9th Circuit Court by Leanna Smith, who has sued the State of Arizona, CPS, and doctors in the medical kidnapping of her two daughters. Leanna Smith had her daughters removed from her custody based on the testimony of doctors who accused her of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, but what Leanna Smith claims was an attempt to cover up medical malpractice. Dr. Coffman was the lead doctor and expert on "child abuse" involved in the case. The public will apparently have 3 minutes to make comments in the case against Dr. Kathryn Coffman in her hearing before the Arizona Medical Board. Parent advocates are encouraging any other parents who may have become victims to medical kidnappings in Arizona due to the testimony of Dr. Coffman to attend the hearings.

Read full story...

• Doctor Involved in Arizona Medical Kidnapping Case to Face Charges Before Arizona Medical Board

Does anyone know who is representing Leanna Smith ?

When I tried to get help from Erie Co PA for my grandson who was being groomed by a dangerous pedo-perv and whose mother was not coping, Eric Co PA told me to wait until he 'did something serious' to my grandson. I replied "you're telling me to wait until this man rapes my grandson?" The response was a smirk. The smirker did not give her name; she was short and squat and wearing a 'Mutiny on the Bounty' sweatshirt. Of course, we all know of the sadism that led to that mutiny. Obviously didn't bother her in the slightest. A Family Court Commissioner in Thurston Co, Washington, routinely returns children to abusers, or to contact with pedophiles. She has also committed perjury on and for the record. Despite complaints to the Commission for Judicial Conduct, articles in the local Gazette, and a FB page called "Victims of Indu Thomas," she retains her position and continues to do great harm to children. All across England children are being 'legally' kidnapped by their Social Services. These are not abused children, but children from kind but vulnerable, low income families. This is to provide 'prop' kids for the growing number of LGBTP 'couples' who want someone else's child. As for medical practice and cover ups, they don't just apply to children, although more heinous because they can take children away from their parents -devastating to both. My friend collapsed in NY Hospital after a stress test. She had an undiagnosed anemia, but instead of investigating they tried to impugn her mental health. In NYC, EMTs are used to 'evict' problem tenants - problem meaning those in rent controlled apartments that are healthy, self reliant and show no signs of dying. Word is that landlord slips EMTs money, in return for saying the tenant is 'confused' and taking him to an Emergency Room where they drug him and discharge him to a nursing home. I believe it; I've seen two of those in action and will gladly name and shame them. Time for the citizens to RECLAIM AMERICA. The 'federal' systems and communists are out of control.

CPS is corrupt. Doctors are paid to back up CPS false allegations. They are protected by the law. Something needs to be done to stop CPS from abducting children without cause.

Its a strange thing, when you give CPS a real case they do absolutely nothing and then they react to things that have no merit. I for one am ready to replace the entire system.

I just don't understand why people do such evil to children and families.

3 whole minutes given to the public...wow, the medical board really cares about our input

Praise the Lord and raise the stakes by taking the entire issue forward in a regular court of law as those given the public trust have betrayed us and need to be held accountable for the damages they inflict with their ungodly appetite to do as they will at any cost.

It seems to me that a review of doctors by other doctors would be biased to say the least

What a farce the whole judicial system is, it's time to take America back to our God given rights to justice, honor and mercy. Visit www.nationallibertyalliance.org to learn about your rights, duties and the laws of our creator. Take the Civics Course, it is a great education

Please feel free to share your story here: http://medicalkidnap.com/community/

Best news in a very long time.

How can we share our story with you as well? It also involves Arizona CPS as well as a different child abuse expert employed by the same hospital.