• From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Since last week, Brandi and Thomas Everson have been fighting to regain custody of their son Bubby in Washington State. CPS made allegations of medical abuse against the Eversons and removed their medically fragile child after he gained national media attention for a special birthday wish. The Eversons have a court hearing at 1:30 p.m. today (June 1, 2015) in their fight to get their son back.

    Read full story...

  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Admin said:

    Since last week, Brandi and Thomas Everson have been fighting to regain custody of their son Bubby in Washington State. CPS made allegations of medical abuse against the Eversons and removed their medically fragile child after he gained national media attention for a special birthday wish. The Eversons have a court hearing at 1:30 p.m. today (June 1, 2015) in their fight to get their son back.

    Can you please update this story? This is a repeat of old news, and I am interested to see if Bubby is back home yet and the status of this case.

  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Jenny said:

    Admin said:


    Since last week, Brandi and Thomas Everson have been fighting to regain custody of their son Bubby in Washington State. CPS made allegations of medical abuse against the Eversons and removed their medically fragile child after he gained national media attention for a special birthday wish. The Eversons have a court hearing at 1:30 p.m. today (June 1, 2015) in their fight to get their son back.
    Can you please update this story? This is a repeat of old news, and I am interested to see if Bubby is back home yet and the status of this case.

    The parents can contact Medical Kidnap to do an update - https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/. It appears their FB page has been taken down, so there's no current info.

  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Does anyone know if Bubby is back with his parents. The Facebook page was taken down

  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    serena said:

    nationwide CPS violates the law and gets away with it. please search out "CPS violates these in every case" as this regards the federal law/rights etc. AND SUE THEM. and please remember the rest of us out here dealing with a system WORSE than CPS on steroids--the probate /guardianship system as guardianships DO THE SAME THING removing your adult aged DISABLED or your frail elderly family member WITHOUT charges or crimes. and the court appointed guardian will block YOU entirely for a lifetime....and this crap is LEGAL but HOW NOBODY KNOWS......as here in TX, upon SEEING a disabled adult and finding out they DO NOT HAVE a TEXAS court appointed guardian...ANYONE CAN FILE and sometimes GET your family member as in FULL POSSESSION and your family member NO LONGER HAS RIGHTS and neither do YOU regarding placement,visiting etc. THIS IS BS, tx probate code section 683 for all nonbelievers.

    Serena,


    How do you sue them? Who is going to sue them for you? I am still looking.

    Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Shanon-rogers said:

    CPS-kid-jacks said:


    CPS in this state doesn't care about the law. You are guilty no matter what. They have judges that agree with them regardless of the law. The CASA workers are CPS puppets as are the GALs they appoint. Don't for one second think any of these people care about the harm they do to children and families.
    Hi,I'm a grandparent in Oregon and I gladly support you against these agency's .im still fighting for my grandkids but dhs in Oregon has lied on us,kept us from them and attacked me personally but there doesn't seem to be anyone in Oregon to help,I like this set up and would love and appreciate help maybe setting up something like this to get my story out too.god bless and I'll be writing your gov.mine is Kate brown if anyone can help.


    HI Shanon-rogers, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/


    Also, families in Oregon can create a "Group" on this page for support, resources, prayers, etc... Just click on the GROUPS tab above and create a new group and then start inviting other families going through similar situations to join. First you must be a Registered User - create an account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    CPS-kid-jacks said:

    CPS in this state doesn't care about the law. You are guilty no matter what. They have judges that agree with them regardless of the law. The CASA workers are CPS puppets as are the GALs they appoint. Don't for one second think any of these people care about the harm they do to children and families.

    Hi,I'm a grandparent in Oregon and I gladly support you against these agency's .im still fighting for my grandkids but dhs in Oregon has lied on us,kept us from them and attacked me personally but there doesn't seem to be anyone in Oregon to help,I like this set up and would love and appreciate help maybe setting up something like this to get my story out too.god bless and I'll be writing your gov.mine is Kate brown if anyone can help.


  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Shanon-rogers said:

    CPS-kid-jacks said:


    CPS in this state doesn't care about the law. You are guilty no matter what. They have judges that agree with them regardless of the law. The CASA workers are CPS puppets as are the GALs they appoint. Don't for one second think any of these people care about the harm they do to children and families.
    Hi,I'm a grandparent in Oregon and I gladly support you against these agency's .im still fighting for my grandkids but dhs in Oregon has lied on us,kept us from them and attacked me personally but there doesn't seem to be anyone in Oregon to help,I like this set up and would love and appreciate help maybe setting up something like this to get my story out too.god bless and I'll be writing your gov.mine is Kate brown if anyone can help.


    Hi Shanon, check out our Resource Page here: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/. You can also share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/ and post your story on our MedicalKidnap Community topic here: “Child Kidnapping Stories” - https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/child-kidnapping-stories

  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    nationwide CPS violates the law and gets away with it. please search out "CPS violates these in every case" as this regards the federal law/rights etc. AND SUE THEM. and please remember the rest of us out here dealing with a system WORSE than CPS on steroids--the probate /guardianship system as guardianships DO THE SAME THING removing your adult aged DISABLED or your frail elderly family member WITHOUT charges or crimes. and the court appointed guardian will block YOU entirely for a lifetime....and this crap is LEGAL but HOW NOBODY KNOWS......as here in TX, upon SEEING a disabled adult and finding out they DO NOT HAVE a TEXAS court appointed guardian...ANYONE CAN FILE and sometimes GET your family member as in FULL POSSESSION and your family member NO LONGER HAS RIGHTS and neither do YOU regarding placement,visiting etc. THIS IS BS, tx probate code section 683 for all nonbelievers.
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    CPS in this state doesn't care about the law. You are guilty no matter what. They have judges that agree with them regardless of the law. The CASA workers are CPS puppets as are the GALs they appoint. Don't for one second think any of these people care about the harm they do to children and families.
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    I hope Bubby is home soon. It is atrocious that they are being so negligent in caring for him themselves. Sounds like they need an investigation on themselves. You seem to have things in good order for getting him back home. I so hope and pray all works out for the best for Bubby and the rest of your family.
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    What CPS is saying is more than ridiculous, can't a judge see how dumb they are. If Bubby was given a feeding tube and there is no medical reason for having it then the doctor who performed the unnecessary surgery should be sued for malpractice and his licence revoked. Where did Brandy and Tom get all of the lab work papers, specialist/specialty information and write up. If these doctors are just handing out false diagnosis than they need to be charged and looked into.
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    www.tinyurl.com/BubbyPetition
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    Dear Brandi
  • From Bubby’s Best Birthday to Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Medical Kidnapping in Washington

    This is awful. It sounds a great deal like the Diegels' case. I will be emailing the Governor.