• Arizona Mother Speaks Out on Medical Kidnapping of Her Daughters

My trial has finally started in Arizona. My family's case isn't tiny; nobody's is when it involves children's lives. For my family, it has been 14 months since both my daughters Kayla and Hannah Diegel were taken. I have seen the most horrifying images. They are etched into my brain as if a hot iron has seared it there. I not only had my children taken, but now I have become an outspoken advocate, a writer, an activist, a fighting mother that was falsely accused. Suddenly, I have found myself amongst thousands of families who are now intertwined with mine, and I can feel their pain because I know their pain...... because I LIVE THEIR PAIN. I too know what it is like to have a child ripped from my arms and taken from my home. Time keeps moving, but it's like my heart has stopped.

Read full story...

Melissa, It was my pleasure and honor to take these photos of your beautiful family. I am so glad that we took them before your family was broken apart. I am praying that you all be reunited and that the girls are getting good care. I am so sorry that you all have to go through this. My sincerest best wishes to you. Jen Barnes

Hi Melissa, My family also feels your pain. We have been fighting CPS since November of 2012. CPS has illegally kidnapped my 5 great grandchildren and have now severed my granddaughter's rights to her children and will not allow myself or my daughter to adopt the children. Of course it has everything to do with making more money for the state if they adopt out to non-family. I have written letters to supervisors, directors, representatives, different people in the media, etc. all with no success. I have done hours upon hours of research on CPS and the courts and am appalled at the massive corruption. The only way we are going to make any headway is to band together and keep fighting!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/431/160/200/end-child-services-abuse-preserve-families-repeal-so-called-adoption-and-safe-families-act/ I wrote this because I personally know what you are going through. I was accused of Munchausens of an ADULT -- because we used homeopathics after a brain injury. And now they have my grandson

Heather, are you on the Facebook page A Miracle for Two Sisters? If not, it's the page for this family, and they also advocate for other Az families that contact them.

This makes me want to cry. It hurts, and causes my stomach to turn. My husband is thinking of going to law school, I'm not a huge fan of the idea, but.. If he could somehow get on the inside, get into family law and help put a stop to this, I'd be willing to suffer the few years of his schooling for it. It may be just the thing we need to do. I live in AL, and I homeschool my 5 children. I cannot imagine the upset you are going through. Though I'm not in AZ, I promise to do what I can to help families like yours. The nation's laws need to change. I used to want to adopt, but have always known it's too expensive. Now I'm learning why, and it infuriates me and makes me want to get into CPS to help re-unite families instead of buying children in the black market. I need to get my rear in gear.

As with this family I am also a parent fighting the Arizona (pima county) Cps to get my 2 younger children back they were taken June 1 2015 for alleged neglect. My son has ADHD and they are proclaiming I neglected his mental health needs so they came with all of Marana police department and a Matt team and took my kids during dinner and then court ordered me to a psych hospital for evaluation for the neglect

My family has had to deal with them in San Bernardino County. If you're interested, I have a page on facebook called Californians for CPS Reform that issues calls to action to people to email/tweet/etc legislators and media about our state's CPS. I made it in the hopes of getting the word out about what is going on.

Horrible! I am overwhelmed with the evil of CPS and the Dependency Court system. I have my own story in Los Angeles, and I now know other people fighting CPS and the Courts. It just about bankrupts everyone, tears families apart,.... We HAVE to change this.

This article sums it up very well, this system is broken and needs major overhaul and protections for parents and their children from this injustice, corruption and greed run amok.

Melissa, My experience with the courts has been similar to yours. They do not abide by the law! Their power-range is stunning. Thanks for speaking out! For every good parent who speaks, there are a thousand who suffer silently. Exposure is the antidote to these overwhelming emotions that come with betrayal and injustice. This Site is therapeutic for the trauma of daylight kidnapping.

Thank you JenBarnesphotography.com for the wonderful pictures you took of my family about 6 weeks before my girls were taken. I didn't realize at the time just how extra valuable they would be. ♡♡♡ Phoenix, Arizona Thank you Medical Kidnap and Health Impact News for all the articles you have written exposing what is truly going on. Thank you so much for all your hard work! I would also like to thank all the people who have supported my family while we have been working on bringing my girls home. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, Melissa Diegel

My heart goes out to you, Melissa. It is unimaginable that your beautiful daughters were snatched from your home, and beyond tragic that this is happening to thousands of children and their parents in our own country, where we have traditionally honored the rights of parents and the rule of law. I fail to understand why the mainstream media doesn't pick up on this thread of violent and malicious intrusion into the lives of people who want nothing but the best for their children. Whose interest is being served? Certainly not the children's. They will suffer the consequences the rest of their lives.

It is amazing to me that this is done in the United State of America. What is happening to this country? This is absolutely inhumane, a hospital can just take you children. I grew up in a Communist country and I never heard of such a thing there even. To take the children, and make them suffer without their parents, and make the parents suffer without their children that they gave birth to. Now they want to lock up this woman because she is speaking out! She should speak out. I support her a 100%.

A better article about this massive taking of innocent children has not been written. I'm with you Melissa, Hannah and Kayla.