• Medical Kidnapping in Missouri: 25 Year Old Daughter Forced onto Drugs and Committed to Mental Facility

A mother in Missouri has reached out to Health Impact News for help in getting the story of her 25 year old daughter told to the public. Donna Hitt from Columbia, Missouri tells Health Impact News that her autistic daughter, Chasity, started functioning at a high level after she weaned her off of psych drugs, and started feeding her an organic diet. Chasity had reportedly been confined to a hospital and heavily sedated, sleeping about 20 hours a day. After bringing her home, weaning her off of her drugs, and changing her diet, Donna reports that Chasity started functioning at a high level. She reportedly started contributing to household chores, attending church, and even applied for a job. However, a social worker assigned to their case suggested that Donna should seek legal guardianship of Chasity, since Chasity is an adult. Donna says she followed this advice, and after the State of Missouri allegedly conducted a mental health evaluation of Chasity, they took over her custody against her will, and the will of her daughter. She is now confined to a mental facility, back on the same drugs she had previously suffered from, and is again sleeping away most of her days. Donna says she has not been able to talk to her daughter since October of 2014. Here is her story.

Read full story...

• Medical Kidnapping in Missouri: 25 Year Old Daughter Forced onto Drugs and Committed to Mental Facility

They are doing the same thing to my husband and myself. They have put him in a nursing home and I have seen him 8 times in the last 14months.Morgan county no. They put me in jail for 6 months for talking about setting fireworks off on the 4 the of July. Said I threatened to blow up there nursing home. They have taken our home and family away from us and made me homeless. The doctor says he is competent to make his own decisions but every time he does it, they blame me. They told him that if he didn't see me he would forget me in time. We have been married 40 years and the county tells me its none of my business. I still think I have some rights but after spending 6months in the Morgan county detention center on a 96 hr. Hold for an evaluation,which says I am also competent. I know how Donna feels they just try to rip your heart out. I don't think the government has the right. He was hurt on the railroad 30 years ago.I'm sorry we don't qualify for medicaid because we took a settlement over 30 years so we could relax in our old age. He is 69 and I Am 66. First time for me in the pokey I didn't even know what booking was, I am a little hard hearing I thought there was someone with the name of bogey at the jail. They kept me in a holding cell for34 days and when I asked the doctor why I couldn't go where the rest of the women were she said that's where the judge wants you. I wish you god speed. with yours and I am asking god every day to touch them..I have stood on izah 54:17 no weapon formed against me shall prosper. My husband just can't walk.

cchr.org they go to court against the Psychs and get your kid back.

This a serious case of chemical doctoring and it is running rampart in the U.S. today. They always have a pill for whatever malady a person has.

Hi,I'm from the Philippines and also a mother of four.I read your story,while reading it I felt the sadness in you Donna,I know how hard it is to be separated with your daughter esp.with her condition,I couldn't believe how the government took the time

I will be praying for your family. She confirmed seeing Jesus, our Lord and Master, the balm of gilead, He will personally come down in His touch of glory to heal your daughter. Continue to have faith in Him. Never have I seen the righteous forsaken! God bless you ma. Oladipupo Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Donna, What a truly horrifying story. I would urge you to Contact Citizens Commision for Human Rights - cchr.org, they have helped many people in this situation as I understand it and may be able to provide your legal team with legal and case data. God Bless you and your family I truly hope this turns around. Sincerely, Shiloh

The state is not SUPPOSED to be able to take adult children. Our corrupt government exercises the control it does over us, because we have, as a people, let this happen. This is OUR country. The government was set up to PROTECT our rights. The only authority the government had originally was the authority WE gave them. They have gradually encroached and usurped, and WE have let that happen. It is time for US to take back the rights which GOD has given us. GOD wants Chastity to be with her mother. GOD wants these many, many children taken by Child "Protective" Services to be with their parents. The children are gifts from GOD, not from the state. The state has NO right to take these children. But they will, until we put them back in their place. I am sure that the facility who is drugging and "taking care" of Chastity AND preventing her very mother from seeing her is getting TONS of money from the Federal government. It is easiest to take care of an overly sedated human, because she causes little trouble, and all the "special services" she is receiving bring the facility TONS more money. We must coordinate, gather, rise up and take back our God-given rights! In fact, even those whose children have NOT been taken should be aware, because, just as you say, at present, children can be taken at the drop of a hat! This needs to be publicized far and wide. And we, as a nation, need to repent and remember God.

Contact the Pelletiers to see if they can help. I also remember Terry Schiavo, who was the adult daughter of a wealthy couple. Terry had been married. Her ex-husband said that she had told him that if she were in the condition she was in, she would not want to live anymore. I do not believe this. I saw a video of her in the hospital. She was savable and aware and able to experience happiness and sadness. It was clear to me that her parents loved her. Her family told her ex-husband to keep the money from Terry's estate and allow them, Terry's parents, to take custody of their daughter. He refused. The court ORDERED that Terry's feeding tube be removed and that she be given NOT A DROP of water. She lasted 11 days before she expired. How can a Court order the MURDER of an adult woman, whose family was able and willing, and even had the money, --- so she would have been no burden on the state,--- to take care of her? That judge ordered her MURDER by starvation. And they said that ceasing to eat or drink was a natural and "painless" way to go. Really? I dare anyone to try it. It crossed my mind to starve myself along with Terry, so that I could report how it was feeling to me, but I knew that my own mother would have suffered too much by my attempting to do so. I still regret not having done that. We HAVE to stop the government from simply taking people and drugging them and treating or not treating them according to their will and pleasure and stupidity, AGAINST the wills of both the "patient" and the patient's significant others and family. This is WRONG! Since WHEN does the government/medical establishment have more say than I do over what I do with my own body? And since WHEN does it have more say over a loved one when that loved one's caregivers care far more than they do? This is WRONG! Donna and Chastity, God bless you both. Thank you for sharing and expressing your faith.

Americans need to stop giving away there rights and freedoms!!!! Cause they scared and they think government will help them! Well people this is how a government not ran by we the people will help. Good job fellow Americans let us pray that we r able to get our rights and freedoms back!! That we so willingly give away!!! Donna my prayers are with you and your daughter Chasity. I hope you are able to save her from those monsters who took her. And shame on the people who gave away our rights!!! God bless and good luck

Donna, I am so sorry. Thank you Medical Kidnap for bringing Donna's story forward. This happens mostly to children, however, it shows it can happen to anyone, any age, any race, and any State. Anchorage, Alaska

I'm praying for you and Chastity to have the strength necessary to survive this entire ordeal. God helps his children and I am so confident that he will make things right! You are certainly helping yourself, and your diligence will pay off. Being a mother is the greatest joy and the greatest burden, but rest assured you will have more peaceful days in the future. Stay strong and keep fighting!!

Aunt Donna I am passing this story on as well as my friends and still praying. Love u guys

This is just awful that the state of Missouri could do this to a human being! I am a Missourian and I lost my daughter who had cerebral palsy. Donna you keep fighting we will fight beside you! Shameful pathetic state we live in! How could they do this! I hope those who allowed this to happen need to stay on their knees for many prayers...they are going need forgiveness and I pray they wake up asap and let your daughter live a life again...

I am the mother of Chasity....My daughters suffering has been the darkest hour of our lives With the support and sharing of our story I pray that God would be the most seen and the most heard for Chasity. I want to thank Medical Kidnap for writing our story and sharing it with the world...For the first time we have support...I cannot fight this alone. Thank you to everyone for your kind words..For all this time I thought I was the only one that this happened to...I cannot believe what the medical system is getting by with. Justina Pellietiers case on Fox News has given me such hope for Chasity as well as for others. Justina just got awarded back home with her parents and they started the new Justina Law in Massechusets. You can see her story online everywhere...Miracles are possible and so I believe Chasity will be no different...God creates planets and He can surely bring Chasity home as well....To Him be all the Glory

I'm almost boiling over with anger, being the mother of an adult handicapped child it never occurred to me the state could just come in and take him...Oh my God...I know you must be beside yourself...I'd be postal!

Everyone has heard the saying a mother knows best. It's not the quantity of life, it is the quality of life that matters. It is an argument that has been upheld in my cases. The picture of her cooking and the testimony of the preacher should be the only thing the court should consider. It's called the practice of medicine for a reason. No one should have to spend their life in a bed, especially when another alternative has proven to work. No state should have the right to take custody from a mother who has proven to be fit. There are many children out there who have to live with parents who don't care. I believe this case has no grounds of legality.

I am so sorry for what they are doing to your daughter and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.

CPS and hell, same.