• Rengo Children’s Health Deteriorates in State Custody: Parent Visitation Cut Off

It has been more than 7 months since Medical Kidnap published the story of 3 breastfeeding, homebirthed babies being seized by CPS in the state of Washington. Cleave and Erica May Rengo lost their children when someone worried about their homebirth called paramedics. Our original story has been shared over 1 million times on Facebook. They have reportedly been jumping through hoops ever since to get their children back. They still don't have them back. In an interview with Medical Kidnap, the mother explains how their children's health is rapidly deteriorating while in State care, as they took all three children off of her breast milk and an organic diet, and replaced it with toxic formula and commodity food heavy with GMOs that the children were not used to. Seeing the deplorable condition that their children were in outraged the parents, and as a result of their protests, visitation has been cut off. In addition, the judge in their case has ordered the mother, Erica, to divorce the children's father, Cleave, as a condition to receiving her children back, even though they never obtained permission from the State to get married in the first place by obtaining a marriage license. A very exasperated mother cries out and asks: "Where are those who stand up for the women and children? Where are the Christians? Why aren't people getting riled up about this? Where are the protests?"

Read full story...

• Rengo Children’s Health Deteriorates in State Custody: Parent Visitation Cut Off

Admin said: > It has been more than 7 months since Medical Kidnap published the story of 3 breastfeeding, homebirthed babies being seized by CPS in the state of Washington. Cleave and Erica May Rengo lost their children when someone worried about their homebirth called paramedics. Our original story has been shared over 1 million times on Facebook. They have reportedly been jumping through hoops ever since to get their children back. > > They still don't have them back. > > In an interview with Medical Kidnap, the mother explains how their children's health is rapidly deteriorating while in State care, as they took all three children off of her breast milk and an organic diet, and replaced it with toxic formula and commodity food heavy with GMOs that the children were not used to. Seeing the deplorable condition that their children were in outraged the parents, and as a result of their protests, visitation has been cut off. > > In addition, the judge in their case has ordered the mother, Erica, to divorce the children's father, Cleave, as a condition to receiving her children back, even though they never obtained permission from the State to get married in the first place by obtaining a marriage license. > > A very exasperated mother cries out and asks: "Where are those who stand up for the women and children? Where are the Christians? Why aren't people getting riled up about this? Where are the protests?" It's been a while since we've heard anything and nothing is on the internet involving the babies since this article from middle of last year....did the Rengo's get their children back? I imagine Cleave and Erica would want to inform their supporters of their situation....kinda odd to suddenly go quiet after months of informing the public of their circumstances.

Is there an update on this story?

This is such a tragic story! I feel so sad for this family. I also had all 4 of my babies at home and they were breastfed and fed an Organic diet, I used natural remedies for health issues also. I'm a retired Social Worker and I have some advice for these parents when dealing with the peeps in the system - Try to not be so vocal about your alternative beliefs. Keep your thoughts to yourself. You are obviously not going to change CPS workers minds or the nurse's mind and I'm afraid you are only making your situation worse by vocalizing so much about your alternative beliefs. I understand your passion about your lifestyle choices and your fear

It's so sad, I called Jay Inslee's office just like the post asked. I was very upset, and the rachet woman who answered the phone, her name is Kasey old me that I was only embarrassing myself and hung up on me, twice. When I tried to ask further questions on why she though I would be embarrassing myself, she refused to answer, and continued to talk over me as to hear me so she could hang up. Extremely rude, He has lost my vote.

This is absolutely disgusting that any government can rip these (or any children) away from their family

Only the pressure from the public will help this family! I called the Governors Office and the men had the script down what to say...blah, blah courts will take care of it, Governor is NOT going to do anything about it. I will call again and again. We all do! It's all about the politics! I can see that CPS thought these parents were an easy open and shut case. How often do you get three beautiful healthy kids, blond hair and blue eyes...twins! There were after the $. Let's prove them dead wrong. Every given moment there are over half of million children in foster care...the system is corrupt to the core!!! Visit FightCPS.com and see for yourself. Please make those phone calls, State has made enough $ at the expense of this family and the children's health and well being. The CPS are the Satan!

I have followed this case from the beginning. I am very troubled by what cps is doing to this family!!!! It is nothing short of demonic.. I pray that these children will be returned to there mother soon... Also pray that she can get there health back in order as I'm certain they have declined in cps care....

I don't even know what to say. This is the saddest form of injustice I have ever seen. These judges are puppets for dcfs and they believe everything they say. I don't know how they can look themselves in the mirror. They do all this just to keep their jobs. We all know what happened to the last senator who stood up and tried to do something about dcfs kidnapping out kids. Senator Nancy Schaeffer was mysteriously murdered in 2010 after writing articles and gathering information proving just how much money dcfs gets from the state for terminating parents rights and adopting out children. And if they are disabled the amount skyrockets even more. Just another reason to let the kids get sick and deteriorate. This is just pitiful. Although I would never wish this on anyone.....I always said this is gonna have to happen to someone important before something is done. A governor, judge, or their loved one. I am helping a mom right now who is going through this. She is a CPS WORKER herself. You would think her office would stand up and realize how wrong this is. But NO! THEY TREAT HER JUST LIKE THEY TREAT US. LIKE A CHILD ABUSER. ANYTHING would be better than sending our kids home with us. My son was abused in foster care. He was on a feeding tube and the foster mom got tired of dealing with it and she put a bottle in his mouth. He almost drowned from aspirating. He got aspiration pneumonia. He has bruises and scrapes all over him. He has an infection on his skin. His diaper had not been changed in so long that when we pulled the diaper back it peeled the skin off of his little pee pee. They did remove him from her care thank God! But no charges or complaints were ever filed and she had another kid the very best week. They don't care. You will be in my prayers. I will call the governor too. Has there been any developments in what medical condition is responsible for the issues that led to them removing your children from your care? (i.e. rickets, Eds, other metabolic bone diseaswe) Let me know. I actually won my case after 10 months and my son was returned to me. He had infantile rickets. It was actually proven that he had rickets in EVERY BONE IN HIS LITTLE 10 WEEKS OLD BODY. Which proved that the hospital Didn't miss it. ..they ignored it. Maybe my case could help yours.

Everyday I am thankful I have my kids and pray for you who have been taken advantage of by this criminal evil system it can happen to anyone

This happens every day. My children were torn from me for no reason except that I am part native American and believes in keeping my heritage alive and that my second youngest was allergic to everything. She was allergic to rash medicine for her allergic reactions. I put Vaseline on her bottom to keep the pee and poop off of it. They didn't like that and made her have it on even though I asked them not to. They finally stopped when she got scars from it on her bottom, but I am the bad parent. My rights were getting ready to be terminated, so they told me that if I sign my rights over and let the foster family (who can't have children) adopt them that I would be allowed to visit and communicate with my children. It was all lies. my baby was born in another state and the dcf worker came to that state and took her from me when she was 1 day old. I don't have any of my children and have found out that my older two who are teens now hate themselves. My youngest apparently has been told that I beat her even though I have never had her. My baby is now 10. My children have grown up without me and I never did anything wrong. I was done completely wrong and yet not one person in authority did anything about it but let it happen. I can only hope that my children will look for me. I love them so much.

They regard parents to be puppets because mother's carry their babies and the bond, love and connection that we develop the devil knows we will do anything to have them with us and keep them safe. The devil came to steal, Kill, and destroy. That is the pledge of all these government agencies and they most certainly make sure of that. God help us all and deliver us from the hands of the evil one. I pray for all these families and my heart breaks to hear another story of this sort.

I called them too. Told me to fallow the court proceedings. When I asked that our State not have enough needy children he said NO. Please pay attention if you are from the State of Washington. It does appear that your States child protective services receive too much funding. I will be calling them again. Please help this family out and make those calls. The only thing that will help is public pressure. He also said the Governor WILL DO NOTHING about it!!!

I'm from Indianapolis, IN and I just got off the phone with Jay Inslee's office. The guy on the phone didn't want to take anything but my first statement, which was "These parents have been charged with no crime". He said, "Ok, I'll tell him", I said, "I'm not finished." He then put on brief hold as he said" We're getting a lot of calls". He came back, and I went on after thanking him for his time. I went on to say again, they've been charged with no crime, he stopped me and said they violated probation, from a previous case...they took their kids across state lines and assaulted a police officer. I said, "Yes, because their children were kidnapped by YOUR state. We've ALL seen pictures of a child being ripped from his mother's breast! We ALL know how much money you get from the federal government every day these kids are in your unlawful custody!" Further, the children are becoming ill and a judge has had to order specific changes to improve their health. You are destroying families, you're traumatizing innocent children you say you are protecting, and TAKE THIS DOWN TOO, I DEMAND that you release these children to their parents IMMMEDIATELY." He told me to have a good one and hung up. I'll be emailing next.

Thank you for the update on the Rengo family. I have been wondering how they were doing since the last post. My heart breaks to hear CPS and the judicial system are even involved in this and so many other similar cases across the country. Can they afford an attorney? I pray they aren't using a public defender. Stay strong Erica and Cleave and continue praying because the Lord hears you. You made vows before God, I would not renounce those vows for anyone. They put impossible demands on you to show noncompliance when you don't do adhere to those demands like getting mental health records from a facility you never went to or a divorce when the state never married you. Is the judge telling you that you must renounce your marriage before God, is that what he means by "divorce" since he knows the state never married you and Cleave? What ever happened to freedom of religion and due process?....those little constitutional rights that every American has. This should be headlines across the country and I pray the governor's phone line and email are filled. I pray people show up at the court house to support this family and the judge (tired from dealing with everyone and the media attention) gives you all 3 of your beautiful babies back. I feel God's will working to help your family and I pray you do as well. Continue to pray for His love and support. Do the Rengo's have a funding account where we can send money to help them?

I hope them the best, I never regained custody of my son after the state stole him from me. I was never charged but was told I was complicating his life by using natural alternatives, and disagreeing with the foster homes he was put in. My rights were stripped, he was placed up for adoption at 2 years old. He is now 8, I haven't seen or spoken to him since that day they walked him out of the court house, 2 weeks before he turned 2. My life has never been the same. As a foster kid myself, it ruins your entire outlook on the world. I'm not religious, but my heart and prayers are with you all suffering through this grave injustice.

Hi everyone.. It is very sad but it is happening. It happend to me as well. My autistic boy was taken from the state as well. He has been in TPC for three years and he is in a foster home drugged and bruised. My visits and my husband's visits gave been suspended by court for not cooperating with the bruises and because we said the foster home is not safe. We have a court hearing also next month July 24. I wish all the best to this family. I understand what they are going through because I am going through the same. Love you.

Yes it is really sad that children are been stolen from their families by the state and that people are simply turning a blind eye to it. It seems that people are so conditioned that if the media isn't constantly talking about something then it doesn't exist. Also people seem so insensative to the suffering of others, if it is not effecting them it is like it doesn't exist Also it seems that it is easier for people to block out things that they don't understand or things they feel is out of their control. It is very unfortunate that these injustices are happening to children and their families. Somehow we have to get the message of what is happening actoss to the public and to the leaders. As they say, the essence of communicationis getting the message across. I think we need to do constant marches and patitions with big signs, we have to make some noise and get the message across. We have to make people listen and we need media coverage, we need public awareness and support. Our kids need us to represent them and save them from this severe crime against them and their families.

Is there a way to contact the parents to encourage them? We will be praying for them, Lord in Jesus name protect these children and give your servants mercy and favor with this judge.

I am so sorry, I have called the Governor Jay Inslee office and left a message of my hopes. My prayers will continue. Seek Jesus, In the name of Jesus, Christine