• Judge Rules that Baby Malik Taken at Chicago Hospital is to Go Home

Lakisha Tanna is ecstatic. She has been fighting Illinois DCFS for her now 3 year old grandson Malik Mitchell for more than a year and a half. The family has been desperately concerned for his well-being and his very life, because they believe that Lurie Children's Hospital has been conducting human experiments on the little boy. In a court hearing on Tuesday, July 7, 2015, the judge reportedly said that, "This case has been going on too long. It is past time for Malik to go home." Malik is going home.

Read full story...

I Am so HAPPY FOR THIS FAMILY'

I'm praying they make it to October and the case is closed. After the case is finally closed, I would move to another area away from that DCFS because I'm certain they are working to try and snag Malik again, he is their paycheck. 1cpsdestroyer is right...I'm certain they are working on bringing some trumped up charges to get him back. Anytime you meet with those people have a friend (witness) with you and record everything. If you can afford it, get a lawyer involved as well so they know you mean business. God bless you and medicalkidnap.com for the amazing and selfless work they do for telling these stories and for helping to provide a voice for those denied the right to speak.

EXACTLY CORRECT ALL DCFS IS INTERESTED IN IS "FUNDING" FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IT IS A DOCUMENTED MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. MEDICAL KIDNAP IS REAL!

Thank you JESUS CHRIST AMEN

Wow the god we serve thank u Jesus um the tears that fall down my face I give u honor and glory goo congratulations for ur blessing back amen

This sounds like a horror movie. I cant believe this however grateful for lil Malik and family

Glory to god thank u father 👏👏👏

Thank the Lord!!!!! I am so happy for Malik and his mother and all their relatives, friends and supporters.

AM SO GLAD THAT LIL MAILK IS GOING HOME WITH YOU GUYS MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MORE

Congratulations I am so happy this craziness is over, my baby went through enough

Thank God! Malik's prayers were answered! Your prayers were answered, our prayers were answered! A celebration of life and love with a continuance of prayers that services Malik needs will come and meet those needs. Congratulations on your win!

Not to be a party-pooper, but I know CPS too well, and if, during the days and weeks ahead they can get any of the service providers they are forcibly sending this granmother to (supposedly to complete "their" paperwork) to come up with even the remotest question about her willingness to cooperate, stability, ability to be an appropriate guardian or even if they can discover she has a mole on her back that "might" become cancerous someday--they will go back to court and take that child in a heart beat. The only reason they backed down now is because of the media coverage and the odds they were going to lose. They will do this even if Malik is thriving and happy because their main concern is funding and their secondary concern is they cannot afford an uprising where they are seen as impotent--they must have the power to intimidate parents around the country! The welfare of the child is not even remotely considered, believe me.

Lakisha, I am so happy for you, Malik and the family!!!! Words cannot express the relief in knowing that justice has prevailed. Can't wait for his play dates with the twins!!!!!

Thank you God! I am so happy Malik is going home. I will continue to pray for your family and all of the other families affected by medical kidnapping. These families deserve to be supported so let's all continue to assist these families by speaking out, writing letters and emails and phone calls.